all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Grace"
The article says now:

Surprised? Conrad Murray Ordered to Stand Trial for Michael Jackson's Death
posted on Saturday, 2nd July 2011 - [ 686 views ]

and:

Source : N/A

IMO the date is changing every day to make the article appear "new news" but in fact it's "old news" from last year.
The page source code (technical code of the site) reads:
<td width="55%" valign="top"><span class='O_TITLE'>Surprised? Conrad Murray Ordered to Stand Trial for Michael Jackson's Death</span><br/> <span class='date_format'>posted on Saturday, 2nd July 2011 - [ 686 views ]</span></td>

<span class='date_format'> is being used e.g. in this context:
attempting to format a Unix timestamp utilizing the date_format() variable modifier
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you don't want a variable changing date, span class should be "date" and not "date_format".

Conclusion: the programmer did use a variable date and the date "posted on" changes every day and thus this date means nothing. Case closed.

Thanks for the explanation Grace. Case closed, loved it. :lol:

Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
Oh thank God! I really thought for awhile that this was true. Purelove, don't scare me like that!  afraid/

:lol: So we are still on for September, Conrad?
Its a date! Do not stand me up anymore! ;)

I'm sorry babes. I was scared too. It was published on July 1 and I thought it was about the coming up trial. I was thinking about what bail they are saying tho. :lol: SORRY GUYS.

bearhug

And I thought my intuitions were right. usually they are always right. What is happening to me? lolol/  Purelove I forgive you, I read it but i did not realize it. Blessings to all
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal