all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

[glow=red:3817wadb]LATEST IN COURT: Michael Jackson Threatened to Cancel Appearances Without Drug Help[/glow:3817wadb]

As the courtroom battle ensues in the case against former Michael Jackson doctor, Conrad Murray, new testimonies shed light unto this grim tale.

[highlight=#ffff00:3817wadb]Yesterday, California courts heard that Jackson threatened to cancel his string of comeback concerts in London unless he was given sleep aides on the day of his death. [/highlight:3817wadb]

As Detective Orlando Martinez took the stand to testify in the preliminary hearing against Murray, he informed the court that he interviewed the personal physician two days after the superstar's death.

According to Martinez, the doctor had been actively administering anaesthetic Propofol to the singer six nights a week for the two months leading up to Jackson's death. According to the Associated Press, [highlight=#ffff00:3817wadb]Murray claimed he was trying to wean the pop icon off the drug. [/highlight:3817wadb]
Martinez quoted the doctor as saying, "Mr. Jackson began to complain that he couldn't sleep and that he would have to cancel his rehearsal and cancel his shows if he couldn't get any sleep since he couldn't perform."

"It was an injection to get him to sleep and a slow drip to keep him sleeping," Martinez said when referencing the dose of Propofol Murray gave Jackson.

According to the detective, Murray claimed to have left for the restroom after the singer was sleep. He returned shortly after to find Jackson not breathing.

Martinez is one of many witnesses that will be called to testify in these preliminary hearings to determine if the medic should stand trial in the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson.

I would like to understand this part:Jackson threatened to cancel his string of  comeback concerts in London unless he was given sleep aides on the day of his death> Does that mean he wanted propofol on June 25 only? I guess this is when he decided to fake his death on this date.. Why would someone who wants to sleep only have propofol on june 25?  This is something I did not know.
<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:23:33 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: all4loveandbelieve
[glow=red:25ws6m0i]LATEST IN COURT: Michael Jackson Threatened to Cancel Appearances Without Drug Help[/glow:25ws6m0i]

As the courtroom battle ensues in the case against former Michael Jackson doctor, Conrad Murray, new testimonies shed light unto this grim tale.

[highlight=#ffff00:25ws6m0i]Yesterday, California courts heard that Jackson threatened to cancel his string of comeback concerts in London unless he was given sleep aides on the day of his death. [/highlight:25ws6m0i]

As Detective Orlando Martinez took the stand to testify in the preliminary hearing against Murray, he informed the court that he interviewed the personal physician two days after the superstar's death.

According to Martinez, the doctor had been actively administering anaesthetic Propofol to the singer six nights a week for the two months leading up to Jackson's death. According to the Associated Press, [highlight=#ffff00:25ws6m0i][14pt]Murray claimed he was trying to wean the pop icon off the drug. [/size][/highlight:25ws6m0i]
Martinez quoted the doctor as saying, "Mr. Jackson began to complain that he couldn't sleep and that he would have to cancel his rehearsal and cancel his shows if he couldn't get any sleep since he couldn't perform."

"It was an injection to get him to sleep and a slow drip to keep him sleeping," Martinez said when referencing the dose of Propofol Murray gave Jackson.

According to the detective, Murray claimed to have left for the restroom after the singer was sleep. He returned shortly after to find Jackson not breathing.

Martinez is one of many witnesses that will be called to testify in these preliminary hearings to determine if the medic should stand trial in the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson.

I would like to understand this part:Jackson threatened to cancel his string of  comeback concerts in London unless he was given sleep aides on the day of his death> Does that mean he wanted propofol on June 25 only? I guess this is when he decided to fake his death on this date.. Why would someone who wants to sleep only have propofol on june 25?  This is something I did not know.
Nah...this article says the doc was administering it six nights a week for 2 months..and was trying to wean him off..
I don't care what they write, I'll never believe this crap...
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:06:45 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: fordtocarr
[glow=red:2plsvzpl]LATEST IN COURT: Michael Jackson Threatened to Cancel Appearances Without Drug Help[/glow:2plsvzpl]

[highlight=#ffff00:2plsvzpl]Yesterday, California courts heard that Jackson threatened to cancel his string of comeback concerts in London unless he was given sleep aides on the day of his death. [/highlight:2plsvzpl]

According to Martinez, the doctor had been actively administering anaesthetic Propofol to the singer six nights a week for the two months leading up to Jackson's death. According to the Associated Press, [highlight=#ffff00:2plsvzpl]Murray claimed he was trying to wean the pop icon off the drug. [/highlight:2plsvzpl]

Nah...this article says the doc was administering it six nights a week for 2 months..and was trying to wean him off..

I do not mean the doctor. Michael said that the wanted the  sleep aides on the day of his death. This is what I am trying to understand, Is it that Michael wanted the sleep aides only on June 25 or before hand. forget about what the doctor is saying. thanks
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:18:08 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

Quote from: fordtocarr
[glow=red:1e4fosho]LATEST IN COURT: Michael Jackson Threatened to Cancel Appearances Without Drug Help[/glow:1e4fosho]

[highlight=#ffff00:1e4fosho]Yesterday, California courts heard that Jackson threatened to cancel his string of comeback concerts in London unless he was given sleep aides on the day of his death. [/highlight:1e4fosho]

According to Martinez, the doctor had been actively administering anaesthetic Propofol to the singer six nights a week for the two months leading up to Jackson's death. According to the Associated Press, [highlight=#ffff00:1e4fosho]Murray claimed he was trying to wean the pop icon off the drug. [/highlight:1e4fosho]

I do not mean the doctor. Michael said that the wanted the  sleep aides on the day of his death. This is what I am trying to understand, Is it that Michael wanted the sleep aides only on June 25 or before hand. forget about what the doctor is saying. thanks

are you asking if they had been administered before had , not at his request?
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:19:47 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

WHAT  I am trying to say, is why would Michael want the sleeping aides only on June 25 and not before. I do not believe that he was administered propofol weeks before his concerts. it means that he had it in mind to fake his death on june 25, this was part of his plan..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
WHAT  I am trying to say, is why would Michael want the sleeping aides only on June 25 and not before. I do not believe that he was administered propofol weeks before his concerts. it means that he had it in mind to fake his death on june 25, this was part of his plan..

maybe it was the 7th night. 6on 1off probably decreasing at some point although i don't know why you wouldn't decrease before six weeks.
which leads me to ask if he had such a need who was administering prior to the six weeks?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

maybe if we just all collectively cry uncle michael wins the game and we can all go back to our lives.
ready  1     2      3
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:20:15 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: suspicious mind
maybe if we just all collectively cry uncle michael wins the game and we can all go back to our lives.
ready  1     2      3

Hear, Hear!!!  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:21:02 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Quote from: starchild
ready  1     2      3

Hear, Hear!!!  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that is funny. You've got my vote <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

First, I don't believe Michael was ever given Propofol.

I believe the confusion is the way the paragraph is written. They are focused on "that day" (June 25th), so of course they are saying "that day" he demanded to be given propofol to sleep. According to Dr Murray's own testimony he gave Michael propofol before "that day" - so Michael would have had to demand it before "that day" too. That's just my opinion.

Now, who said Michael threatened to cancel his concerts? Dr Murray? Is there a witness? Nobody else has come forward with these statements.

Also agree with suspicious mind - "if" one is addicted you don't wean them off only 6 weeks prior to a huge engagement like that. Also agree that "if" this is true (which I don't believe) then someone gave it to him before - and I'd like to know who that person is.
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:21:42 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

I know what you mean. It's a construction of the sentence confusing. Read this way "Jackson threatened to cancel his concerts.... the day of his death". So, I understand that in June 25 MJ said to Murray if  he does not get sleep,he will cancel concerts.
If it is true, now I got a question, could Michael cancel concerts? What about sold tickets and agreement? I guess that's what he did with escape, he knew that tickets will be returned and agreement was already forged by AEG changing numbers of concerts.But  "I need to get sleep" was a reason used by Michael to connect Propofol to it and cardiac arrest respectively.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

This is old news from the court hearings in January 2011.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Daniela"

huh  well i am always amazed at how stuff can show up from before and we can still have fresh conversation about it. if you know where the thread is and post the link we can all look and see if anything is new or if any of the old stuff will give us some insight.  penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: voiceforthesilent
Quote from: starchild
ready  1     2      3

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that is funny. You've got my vote <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

First, I don't believe Michael was ever given Propofol.

I believe the confusion is the way the paragraph is written. They are focused on "that day" (June 25th), so of course they are saying "that day" he demanded to be given propofol to sleep. According to Dr Murray's own testimony he gave Michael propofol before "that day" - so Michael would have had to demand it before "that day" too. That's just my opinion.

Now, who said Michael threatened to cancel his concerts? Dr Murray? Is there a witness? Nobody else has come forward with these statements.

Also agree with suspicious mind - "if" one is addicted you don't wean them off only 6 weeks prior to a huge engagement like that. Also agree that "if" this is true (which I don't believe) then someone gave it to him before - and I'd like to know who that person is.
Thanks voiceforthesilent, yes that makes it more clear. In my mind I was thinking why did Michael want the propofol only on June 25? Thank you for clearing it for me. blessings.
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:22:22 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Daniela"

huh  well i am always amazed at how stuff can show up from before and we can still have fresh conversation about it. if you know where the thread is and post the link we can all look and see if anything is new or if any of the old stuff will give us some insight.  penguin/

Sometimes even if it is old news, there may be some stuff we missed, so like they say better safe then sorry. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

by the way is a threat more like a demand cause i thought he had begged for his milk. can we make up our mind  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal