finfinTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Santa Barbara County Fair is Ready for Opening Day

SANTA MARIA -    The gates swing open at the Santa Maria Fairpark on Wednesday, for the first day of The County Fair.

As of Monday, The Fairpark was pretty much ready.

The animals were in place and participating in "weigh in."

And, the Mid-way was almost completely constructed.

This year, the carnival features more rides than ever, some of which, are famous.

[highlight=#ffff80:3f4os4n4]"We've had a confidentiality agreement with Neverland Ranch and Michael Jackson Productions to not talk about it. So, we've had Michael Jackson rides for a long time, but we couldn't say anything. After things changed, now we can say, this ride came from Neverland,[/highlight:3f4os4n4]" explains Corey Oakley, General Manager for Helm &sons Amusements.

There are more than 50 rides and attractions this year, three of which came from Neverland Ranch. For example, the pink Wave Swinger,

"If you've ever seen an aerial picture of Neverland Ranch, you've seen this ride. This is the iconic piece from Neverland Ranch," says Oakley.

From the rides to the animals, and everything in between, the fair should have something for everyone.

"We have over 1600 entries with home arts, ornamental horticulture and livestock, so we have a lot of things for people to come and see and enjoy. A lot of projects the kids have done," says Yvonne Biely, Events Promoter.

The concert schedule includes country acts like Tracy Lawrence and the show stopping Boyz II Men.

Opening day, Wednesday, is Dollar Day. Admission, and all the rides, are just $1.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

Thanks for sharing this news :)
They're talking about carnival features. A lot of carnival lately, lol.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
by mdc » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:26 pm
Interesting...

Nelson De La Nuez
kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez
What does "The Greatest Show on Earth" remind u of? Remember the days of carnival barkers & sideshow "freaks"? Get ready 2 meet them
4 minutes ago

Nelson De La Nuez
kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez
Finished painting "Greatest Show on Earth" last night-getting it stretched today-will photograph after--so excited about this one! #painting
54 minutes ago

He could have gotten his inspiration from this site with all the talk of The Greatest Show on Earth around here...but who knows?

Also, could be nothing but You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login posted this about the same time:

Michael Jackson
Did you know? Michael Jackson holds the world record on the “Zipper” carnival ride – he rode for 35 minutes straight!
8 minutes ago • Like •

Circuses and carnivals. No wonder I feel like I'm on a roller coaster. lol

The Neverland rides are still there. Could this be a clue that Neverland is still there ;) Just wishfull thinking :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

all4loveandbelieve

Michael is still the owner of Neverland.. I guess he had to get rid of the rides, now with the rides will be complete. Michael will be there also maybe in disguise who knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
One of the believers went to LA and visited Neverland last month. She told me that there's a huge traffic at Neverland. It looked to her like they were preparing the place for something BIG. I do believe the place is still Michael's. But time will show what they are preparing it for. Thanks for the articles. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "PureLove"
One of the believers went to LA and visited Neverland last month. She told me that there's a huge traffic at Neverland. It looked to her like they were preparing the place for something BIG. I do believe the place is still Michael's. But time will show what they are preparing it for. Thanks for the articles. :)

thanks for sharing this with us Purelove. That is so nice of that believer to let us know. can it be Michael is living in neverland?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MashMike

Thanx for the info, i remeber last year one of my FB friends(i think she is not a believer) who is a huge fan of MJ, when i say huge, i really mean it, visited Neverland and then she wrote on her wall that sth strange was going on there, it looked like they had thrown a huge party a couple of days ago, she asked the guard to let her in but he didnt(i think it's quite natural))IMO it's really strange. Things like this make me believe that MJ still owns Neverland and may be now he lives there, who knows
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

CC

thanks!!!
 penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

paula-c

I also think that Michael is in Neverland mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions