Re: My Thoughts on TIAI (hate me or not).
December 23, 2009, 05:22:14 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
First of all I am glad you took the effort to at least read through all the posts. What I don't understand very well, is where the disappointment comes from. My concern in this whole thing is that people are way to busy with "When will he be back?" instead of "What happened that made him do this?" In my opinion that is the main question of this hoax. The posts S.T.U.D.Y. made clearly state that the return of Mike depends on how this whole story will continue. We know that he is alive, we have seen all those clues, I am convinced that if he thinks it's time, he will return, in his own time. I didn't get all the hints either, that is why I am glad S.T.U.D.Y. took the effort to explain all of the redirects. I can understand some will not get it the first time you read it, but wait a few days and read through it again. I am not religious either, but I do understand why these quotes were used, they fit. You don't have to be religious to understand these quotes, certainly not since they are now explained in the 9 posts.

What I also don't understand is why people are so skeptical about the fact that S.T.U.D.Y. could actually be in the know about this hoax. Mike could never do this all on his own, he must have a lot of help, a whole team in my opinion. People on the forums, helping us in the right direction, people protecting him, people writing articles etc. etc. Why can't they say exactly how it is? Because as long as they stay 'Anonymous' they can be seen by people NOT in the know as 'nutters', which is safe for them and for Mike. If Mike wanted the whole world to know he is still alive, we would have seen him already. Apparently he doesn't want that, which means not everything can be revealed yet. People like S.T.U.D.Y. are letting us know he is alive, what the purpose is of this hoax and what needs to be done before and if he can return. If that should not comfort those who were still in doubt, I don't know what he could do more. S.T.U.D.Y.'s job is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, we can ask him or her everything about it. S.T.U.D.Y.'s job is not to tell us where Mike is or when he will return. That could mean he does not know, and if he does know, it means he is not allowed to tell, which would make sense.

Also, I DO know my government is full of shit, I DO know there are conspiracies, I DO know I should help others in need, I DO know I should tell my loved ones more often that I love them, I DO know I should me more active in questioning the BS of the media, but do I always act to it? NO. I am busy, it doesn't effect me personally yet and it's more easy to let it be. That is what they mean with "The end of the World" in my opinion. I do not think that the world ends in 2012, I am too rational for that, but I do get what they mean. As long as we only KNOW and don't ACT, this world will GO down and those that are controlling us already will only have more and more power if we keep sitting on our couches. Something needs to be done. I do not think that can be done overnight, or in a year, or in our generation (like JFK already said), but if we do nothing, there will be no turn into the right direction, we will only go down and other generations will have the effects of it. Do you have children? Do you have grand children? Don't you want them to grow up and live in a world without wars, lies and a lack of oxygen?

I feel not offended at all, I feel sad some people only say: "I know all that stuff, and I love Michael, why should I do something because I already know?" Of course he will not discriminate anyone who will not post his or her support in the list, he fights against discrimination so that is out of the question. But he did this for a reason, a big one and whatever he is planning to do, he needs to know people support him, he needs to know people won't let him down, he can't smell that, he needs to see. If everyone would just think "Michael knows already we love him, no need to post in that thread", he would not feel supported and he might not return at all, think about that. It's a few seconds work, it won't hurt you and he will KNOW you will support him. See it as politics, politicians need supporters too.

I will not delete your post, it is your opinion and I respect that, I only want to try to make you think otherwise but in the end it's all up to yourself, I can't control you and that is also not my intention. Mike can not speak for himself, others should help him and I signed up for the long ride, and I will keep trying to explain again and again and again to make people aware. For those who choose not to be a part of this, no hard feelings, I see where you are coming from since I have been skeptical too in the past 6 months, but I have experienced a lot of things that makes me think S.T.U.D.Y. is not here to play around, he just can't tell us all, so he tries his best to at least show us he is alive. It should not make you angry or disappointed, but it should give you comfort if you are here just to know if he's ok.
agree with you totally...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Its her

Re: My Thoughts on TIAI (hate me or not).
December 28, 2009, 11:39:54 PM
Quote from: Serenitys_Dream

The Heal The World Foundation  Founded by
Michael Jackson

:o THIS WEBSITE IS NOT THE SAME THING
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This organization which was FOUNDED by MJ, lost it's tax status in 2002, I believe. I'll look around for the link(s), but the point is, some husband and wife snatched it away from MJ while it was inactive, including ALL the stuff he wrote as founder, on the site! The family is suing them to get HIS name and copyrights away from their bogus enterprise. If you read a little further, all they want is for millions of kids to buy their merchandise, especially some game they haven't created yet. (That is one of your main duties as a member of THEIR "michael's army"...  BTW, a real Army pays its soldiers; it doesn't soak them. ) It has NOTHING to do with MJ's original charities or plans. HEAL THE WORLD IS HIS.   THE WEBSITE HAS BEEN  :x PIRATED BY CULT OPPORTUNISTS. Don't take my word for it. Research.
I'll get those links. Michael Jackson would NEVER burden little kids with all kinds of worrisome crap. He's FOR carefree childhood, remember? 8-)  
P.S., I found too many complicated and copyrighted links to list, and I am TOO technically challenged :oops:  :(  to do it right, so just Google "Heal The World Foundation Lawsuit", and ignore the piratess protesting about being MJ's friend.

A friend doesn't turn a friend's Good Name charitable vehicle into a profit-mad cyberspace shopping mall. She and her partner simply hijacked his Brand Name and his foundation as it lay sleeping while MJ himself was wrestling the devil. It wasn't even registered as a charitable org. any more, last time I could bear to look. There has been legal action filed against her, for squatting on property NOT belonging to her. If she could have, she'd be in the growing line now, trying to claim he had married her like all the other bimbos----but her "other" husband made that not so believable.... :lol: Sorry. This made me sick I'm not responsible for what I upchuck, when I am sick...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions