finfinTopic starter

LunaJo67  latest video, I find her videos very informative

[youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]

I found this article that was mentioned in the video interesting regarding the hints/warnings the O2 concerts would not go ahead -  hmmm

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson - Jackson Insider: 'London Shows Won't Happen'
10 June 2009 01:36

Picture: Michael Jackson leaves a medical building through an alley in Beverly Hills Los Angeles, Califor....

Jackson Insider: 'London Shows Won't Happen'

JACKSON family stalwart ARTHUR PHOENIX urges MICHAEL JACKSON fans with tickets for his upcoming London shows not to get their hopes up - because the concerts won't happen.
The former clan publicist and advisor to Jacko's brother Tito admits he'll be surprised if the Thriller hitmaker sets foot on the O2 Arena stage next month (Jul09) after a stalled start to his 50 comeback concerts - and family members agree with him.
Phoenix tells WENN, "I just don't see it happening. I think there were 10 shows planned and then ticket sales were overwhelming and another 40 concerts were added.
"But Michael is not mentally, physically or spiritually ready for these shows. There's something missing in his soul. He's like Mike Tyson - it's over!
"There are family members who feel the same way but they're afraid to speak."

Contactmusic
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 05:03:18 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

i see this sober coach was administering random drug test . aka peeing in a cup in front of someone , maybe?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for posting this video, and thank you LunaJo67 what a great video you have done. I never read the article that Michael had mixed feelings about the concerts. Again 2 are the scenarios, 1st like I always suspected, is that Michael never intended to do the concerts, he had no choice to fake his death because once you sign a contract and you break it, it will cost  millions in court. So what better then faking your death, and making millions on top of it. Second scenario, is that he really was in danger since begining of June and he had to fake his death. If I go with this video, for me Michael faked his death because he did not want to do the concerts. He was pushed to do the 50 concerts, whether he liked it or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

The former clan publicist and advisor to Jacko's brother Tito admits he'll be surprised if the Thriller hitmaker sets foot on the O2 Arena stage next month (Jul09) after a stalled start to his 50 comeback concerts - and family members agree with him.
Phoenix tells WENN, "I just don't see it happening. I think there were 10 shows planned and then ticket sales were overwhelming and another 40 concerts were added.
"But Michael is not mentally, physically or spiritually ready for these shows. There's something missing in his soul. He's like Mike Tyson - it's over!
"There are family members who feel the same way but they're afraid to speak."

interesting :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions