Billie_Jean13Topic starter

Was it really MJ?
June 03, 2011, 03:52:58 AM
I have read some other posts commenting certain moments in this is it and i watched the movie afterwards so i could see for myself. But i noticed some other things also.
At the beginning i have reason to belive that it was not MJ at the this is it press conference.
Many people have commented about this before me and i didnt believe it at first but now after watching it afew times i realise it isnt the MJ we all L.O.V.E.
But did anyone else notice or have think twice when they watched the way you make me feel.
i know it looks like him and all but if you listen to his voice in that compared to when he sang it when he did BAD or even compared it to another song from this is it?
It may be just me but i do advise people to watch it and really think hard about MJ's voice and then to compare it to this one.
I believe that the fake MJ at the press conference may have been the possibly fake MJ in the way you make me feel.
Please reply to this i want to know what everyone thinks, and i hope MJ gets all my love.
 moonwalk_/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

RK

Re: Was it really MJ?
June 03, 2011, 09:48:44 AM
Hi Billie_Jean13, I think this is a question that you won't get a unanimous answer of yes or no from our members. We have lengthy discussion/debates about this topic in the doubles threads. So all I can offer is my opinion and I do think there were doubles or impersonators used in TII as well as Michael himself also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

June 03, 2011, 05:57:25 PM
Quote from: "RK"
Hi Billie_Jean13, I think this is a question that you won't get a unanimous answer of yes or no from our members. We have lengthy discussion/debates about this topic in the doubles threads. So all I can offer is my opinion and I do think there were doubles or impersonators used in TII as well as Michael himself also.

Agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Anika

July 29, 2011, 05:58:06 PM
I think the actual performances in TII were really just Michael himself, but I agree that it was a double at the press conference.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2011, 02:00:56 AM
I agree with you Billie_Jean13! The guy at the press conference was not MJ and not all of the MJ's in "This Is It" were actually Michael! suspicious//

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions