NKOTB concert and our dear MJ
July 17, 2011, 09:48:21 PM
Today a very good friend of mine went to a concert of NKOTB(new kids on the block)  She has been looking forward to this for 6 months! She bought the expensive tickets which included the backstage pre party. She LOVES Donny Walburg. She loves him like i love MJ. Well she is in her Zone at this pre party. Having a ball and she texts me (takes time out of her wonderful party and i never dreamed she would do this) but she texts me and says guess what music is playing at our backstage pre party. Michael Jackson was blasting their speakers!! She made me cry. She loves MJ too. She is my outlet at work that i can talk to when i am feeling kinda down. We keep eachother up. Anytime i find a good article or video i always share it with her.

Then i had a friend send me a message on my facebook saying she was thinking about me alot lately. Said she went to a doctors appointment this week and Michael Jackson "Bad" was playing in the offices and she thought of me with a big smile. So yes everyone thinks im looney but at least its with a smile. LOL. Yes, I love Micheal Jackson and im here to stay. Hopefully till he returns. Come home soon my special friend.  bearhug  bearhug  bearhug

Love,
Sheryll, a very dedicated friend and fan from Oklahoma.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Re: NKOTB concert and our dear MJ
July 17, 2011, 10:33:47 PM
Aww , thats wonderful ! :)
I love it when MJ is played unexpectedly. :D If i hear him in a store, ill go in and just ~act~ like im shopping until the song is over. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

July 17, 2011, 11:13:23 PM
Aww...that is wonderful.  
Everyone around me thinks I'm looney too but that has not influenced me.

I'm here until forever !!!

Hearing Michael's music while out and about always puts a smile on my face.  Unfortunately, for those around me, it makes me want to sing.  Too bad, too bad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

July 17, 2011, 11:30:38 PM
Amazing....I just saw a tweet from anewfan and she was at that concert too. She said it was awesome. Maybe she'll share when she has time to log in and catch up.

Your friend sounds very special. Thanks for sharing :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

anewfan

July 18, 2011, 10:37:18 AM
I went to a NKOTB concert on Friday in Minneapolis, MN. It was such an amazing experience as I was the BIGGEST fan when I was 13 years old. It's amazing how artists and music are like time machines that can take you right back to different times and places in your life. For 3 hours I was that lovesick 13 year old all over again.

I imagine this is how people felt when they saw MJ...except for some, multiplied by a million.  

As far as any MJ connections, I agree with the others above in that I don't think there any. I follow all the New Kids on Twitter, though, and they are so positive in their messages. (Which is MJ-like.)  Donnie Wahlberg is probably the most positive and his tweets are my favorite. He does talk about his "soldiers", but I have no idea the story behind that. He may refer to his followers as his "soldiers".

Michael Jackson was mentioned at the concert, but he was mentioned by Matthew Morrison. (The opening act) Matthew Morrison plays the part of the Glee coach on the tv show Glee. During the concert, he said that he has been inspired by Micheal Jackson. (and he said a few others, but I can't remember which ones he said) He then proceeded to do different dance moves, including ballet and hip-hop. He ended it with doing the crotch-grab/hip thrust.  It was a bit cheesy but I liked the fact that MJ got a shout-out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

all4loveandbelieve

July 18, 2011, 12:03:05 PM
Even better, I am going to Janet jackson  concert on August 1st.. at the bell center. For me this is close to home. She looks alot like Michael and has a sweet soft voice like Michael. I can't wait, my seats are in the front , so i can not miss anything. I hope Michael can peak to say hello to us..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 18, 2011, 02:27:00 PM
I'll reply with one picture. Here:

This is my arm.  bounce/  I'm a big MJ and NKOTB lover.  :mrgreen: I grew up with their music. I cried my eyes out when I was watching their concert at the day MJ "died". They were in Indiana Gary for their concert and I saw them all crying on stage. Donnie was the first who established the group and they are all big MJ fans. Donnie always tells that Michael is the reason why they had this group. And I'm skeptical if they know about the hoax BECAUSE NKOTB also worked with Teddy Riley and they are good friends still with Teddy. Once I asked Jordan if he knew that Teddy believes MJ is alive and I wrote many times to them on Twitter that the King is alive. Any of them replied tho. On the 25th, they didn't know about it for sure because they all cried on stage and sang I'll be there. Everyone at the concert were crying with them. That was such an emotional concert. But now, probably they know about the hoax.

@anewfan: I'm a Joe Mac girl.  bounce/  And you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 18, 2011, 02:54:45 PM
[offtopic:3eeiqq63]Purelove, I am in LOVE with your MJ tattoo!!!!![/offtopic:3eeiqq63]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

anewfan

July 18, 2011, 02:57:42 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"

This is my arm.  bounce/  I'm a big MJ and NKOTB lover.  :mrgreen: I grew up with their music. I cried my eyes out when I was watching their concert at the day MJ "died". They were in Indiana Gary for their concert and I saw them all crying on stage. Donnie was the first who established the group and they are all big MJ fans. Donnie always tells that Michael is the reason why they had this group. And I'm skeptical if they know about the hoax BECAUSE NKOTB also worked with Teddy Riley and they are good friends still with Teddy. Once I asked Jordan if he knew that Teddy believes MJ is alive and I wrote many times to them on Twitter that the King is alive. Any of them replied tho. On the 25th, they didn't know about it for sure because they all cried on stage and sang I'll be there. Everyone at the concert were crying with them. That was such an emotional concert. But now, probably they know about the hoax.

That's awesome that you love both MJ and NKOTB!  When I was younger I was a Jordan and Jonathan fan, but after seeing them in concert and from following them on Twitter, I am more of a Donnie fan now. I truly like them all and am happy that they all stayed grounded and kept working hard all these years. They are all very positive and I love that.  I am so stoked that they are back together and doing tours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

July 18, 2011, 02:59:14 PM
@Purelove....I didn't know that they had connections with Teddy Riley. That's very interesting. Thanks for sharing the story of them crying on stage over Michael. I bet that was quite emotional and something you will never forget.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 18, 2011, 03:09:26 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
[offtopic:2hyvb8ac]Purelove, I am in LOVE with your MJ tattoo!!!!![/offtopic:2hyvb8ac]

Thank you so much babes.  bearhug

Quote from: "anewfan"
@Purelove....I didn't know that they had connections with Teddy Riley. That's very interesting. Thanks for sharing the story of them crying on stage over Michael. I bet that was quite emotional and something you will never forget.

Teddy worked on their Face the Music album. And also on their recent album The Block. Grown Man was made by Teddy Riley. bounce/  If I can find that concert on Youtube where they were crying on stage, I'll be posting here girl.  bearhug  DDub ROCKS! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 18, 2011, 06:50:22 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"
Quote from: "PureLove"

That's awesome that you love both MJ and NKOTB!  When I was younger I was a Jordan and Jonathan fan, but after seeing them in concert and from following them on Twitter, I am more of a Donnie fan now. I truly like them all and am happy that they all stayed grounded and kept working hard all these years. They are all very positive and I love that.  I am so stoked that they are back together and doing tours.

Purelove, OMG that must of hurted.. No way I would do any tatoos on my body.. I will do henna,it does not hurt  lolol/  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal