If you are wondering what the heck are you talking about!? Please let me explain. There is a member of the Michael J. Jackson Community (MJJC) by the name of BACK that many suspect could be MJ or connected to MJ due to rather prophetic postings that relate to our adventure right now. You can read, investigate and post all about BACK in this thread here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Towards the end of the thread (which is currently at 79 pages so if you are brand new to this, I pray for you lol), there has been a new member on this board named aptly Front. Front sounds like BACK and has made some mysterious postings like BACK. Whether the two are directly connected or not is up to the reader but it has sparked quite a bit of debate and intrigue in the BACK thread. So, since he has been such a hot topic of conversation in that thread, we are dedicating separate thread all to him. Of course, BACK can be reference here but the purpose of this thread is to keep everything up FRONT and not leaning towards the BACK. In other words, BACK stays back there in that thread and Front stays up here in this thread. Of course, BACK can be reference in this thread but the focus is FRONT...or Front. However you wish to write it. :)

If you wish to update yourself on Front, you can read his posts here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

MJonmind

It feels like we'll be talking about Front behind his "back".  :lol: It will be interesting to see which thread he posts on next.  Your introduction sounded a bit like Whose on First with Abbott and Costello. Oh well, I wish this thread success.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Please don't be upset with me but I don't think it's a good idea because Front came into that thread as Back, so his place is in that thread IMO.

Of course I could be wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I agree with Gina. Front will likely continue to post there, and those interested in the resulting discussion will post there as well, just like any other thread with resulting discussion.

Besides, this thread is sort of like if I started a topic to talk about Gina and her posts and what she's up to. Not quite proper forum etiquette, you know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Anna_

I think it's a bit discriminating. I mean BACK on MJJC was posting in a lot of threads. He didn't have a thread only for him to post only there. I know we have a thread about BACK, but BACK was not an original member here. IF Front is BACK, then creating a thread for him only is like I would open a thread about you (any of you) here and people posting their opinions on you like you are on the stand at a trial. Because Front is a member here. Like me, like you. I know that if I was -let's say- Michael, I wouldn't like to have a thread with my name, and people expecting me to post there and feeling like I'm always watched. You know? BACK was freely posting in many threads on MJJC and no one created a thread only for him (even if there were many people suspecting he was Michael).

I would also want to ask Front why is he not posting in other threads also. BACK was posting and giving his opinions on a large variety of subjects.
Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 09:05:59 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I understand everyone's concern. My intention wasn't to talk about another poster behind their back. If that was the case, I wouldn't have even mention this thread where he/she originally posted. However, unlike Gina or any other random poster, this poster is positioning him or herself as an insider so I think it's fair game to post a thread about that person only. I really just wanted the original posts of BACK from MJJC to be discussed there and anything related to Front here. I do understand your reasoning though. I just didn't want everyone to get too side-track from the original intent of the BACK thread which is BACK (from 2005/2006). I can't force people to follow along. I just wanted to create a compromise on the matter. Ah well. I still love y'all.  bearhug And I guess we'll see what happens with this thread, if folks begin to post here or not. No one can say I didn't try.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

_Anna_

@looking4truth I know you meant to make it peaceful, don't worry. I just don't think it has to be done this way. There are tons of threads I don't agree with and i don't even post in them. People could learn to ignore threads (or even POSTS in that thread) that they don't like.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions