PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Tigerbelieve's new and interesting video
July 10, 2011, 04:56:28 PM
I didn't know the original version of Nelson's recent picture "The Greatest Show on Earth" was different. There's no Michael, Barnum and the elephant in the original one.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2T5iQlSQj0&feature=share[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 11:34:28 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this with us. I agree - I didn't realize that "The Greatest Show On Earth" was not the original. He's changed the original to include the MJ references. So, why? For hoaxers? Did someone request it? What is the purpose...

I personally think that Nelson believes MJ is alive. How could he not? But, I don't think he knows any more than we do. He doesn't strike me as the type of person to play people - it could backfire on him and I don't think he'd risk his reputation.

Blessings :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for sharing this video. I agree with you girls, I think Nelson knows Michael is alive, but he is also giving us clues, if you recall the picture of a man who was in his country home. We couldn't see who was in that room but it can give us an idea. The other picture of the 2 men down the stair case. I feel Michael has contact with Nelson.
Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Thank you for sharing this video. I agree with you girls, I think Nelson knows Michael is alive, but he is also giving us clues, if you recall the picture of a man who was in his country home. We couldn't see who was in that room but it can give us an idea. The other picture of the 2 men down the stair case. I feel Michael has contact with Nelson.
Blessings.

I agree with you all4love...Michael need good friend !! bearhug

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for sharing this with us. I agree - I didn't realize that "The Greatest Show On Earth" was not the original. He's changed the original to include the MJ references. So, why? For hoaxers? Did someone request it? What is the purpose...

I personally think that Nelson believes MJ is alive. How could he not? But, I don't think he knows any more than we do. He doesn't strike me as the type of person to play people - it could backfire on him and I don't think he'd risk his reputation.

Blessings :)

I agree with you voice. He believes or knows. I can not decide which one it is but definitely he is aware of the situation. He is not playing with believers. No way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions