Do you really think that the Hoax will end this year ?

• 42 Replies

Offline MJLive2010

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJLive2010
Hello everybody I was just keep thinking about this Big Adventure  and I am asking myself is this the right Time to end this Hoax or will it continue more months or even years ? what are you thinking ? Is July really the Month ?  and if not why did he write I LOVE YOU SEE YOU IN JULY 2011 ? Its getting crazy especialy because alot of BeLIEvers are expecting his return this Month . Tell me what are your Thoughts . Blessings
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline happythoughts

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by happythoughts
    • Happy Thoughts
I was thinking so, but recently I don't really think it's happenin'.  :|  I guess we'll just wait and see.

Offline all4loveandbelieve

• Hoaxer
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show only replies by all4loveandbelieve
I always said from the begining, he will be back in 2012. I do not know which month but I have strong intuitions. Now what we have to focus on is [highlight=#ffff00:dh4onm54]faith and positiveness[/highlight:dh4onm54]. We cannot be selfish, we should not pressure Michael upon his return. Let him come back when ever he wants to come back. I feel it he is not ready to come back this year. I have told my story since 2 yrs now, that God blessed me with a gift, Intuitions. What ever I say it comes true. What ever I feel it comes true. Let's say 95% percent everything I feel comes true. I felt that Michael was not coming back this July, I know the month is not over, but he will not. I hope I am wrong, and he does. blessings.

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Offline mjfansince4

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjfansince4
expect the unexpected.

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Offline JentleTouch

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by JentleTouch
Well, I don't know whether it's authentic or it was made by fans to create sensation but anyways I think Michael intentionally mentioned about 4 years in This Is It and I kind of think we are yet somewhere in the middle of the adventure for now.

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
    • Show only replies by GINAFELICIA
1.I think it's fake
2.@Michael: why you want to convice us so bad that you are dead now, after 2 years of "alive" signs? crash/

Offline scorpionchik

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by scorpionchik
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
1.I think it's fake
2.@Michael: why you want to convice us so bad that you are dead now, after 2 years of "alive" signs? crash/

He is entertaining us. That's what he does, remember? If hoax ends, will be boring. What we gonna do then?  :D
EndlesslovetoMJ

Offline katy (MJFAN7)

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by katy (MJFAN7)
Not anymore. :/

أملي هو فيكم.

Offline MashMike

• Hoaxer
  • Love You Most, Michael
    • Show only replies by MashMike
I don't set any deadlines for his  comeback, now i'm not even so sure about the BAM, but even if he decides to come back IMO it will be when noone expects it, so that he can thrill the world
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Offline taty_2crazy

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by taty_2crazy
I hope so.  He will return when he´s ready,until there we must keep the faith and be patient. michael-jackson/

Offline everlastinglove_MJ

• Hoaxer
  • a.k.a. Susan
    • Show only replies by everlastinglove_MJ
I still believe that the hoax will end in 2012 or even in 2013. We got the trials, and I expect they will probably end in spring 2013. The trials will take some time and will make history, specially the end of the trial which will be the BAM fireworks. Because of years of investigations and speculations we're expecting a lot of the end of the hoax, because everything might be possible. Still, I think Michael will surprise us all :shock:  8-) . The best is yet to come, until then we must be patient and defocus (does this word exist?) a bit for a while. We will have quite some focus moments in the next months, I guess ;) Michael, take the time you need, It's All For L.O.V.E.!

bearhug
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show only replies by PureLove
No. IMO he will be back in 2014 or never. Time will tell.

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent
I don't give it any time frame and I have to admit that I'm on information overload now. Nevertheless, I will be here until the end, patiently waiting and looking at clues and evidence in search of the truth. I have found that I miss Michael more than I ever thought possible.

What makes me think it will be a while yet is Teddy Riley's comments - especially recently when he said we all need to be a lot more patient. I have a really hard time believing that he would deliberately lead people on - especially this long if he doesn't have strong suspicion about what's going on.

I also believe this hoax has a lot of parallels to the 2005 trial and if it is playing itself out again then we aren't finished. We still have the trial up ahead.

Hang on - it's an adventure. Yes, Michael, it's getting scary but I'll keep watchin'...

Blessings
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
1.I think it's fake

He is entertaining us. That's what he does, remember? If hoax ends, will be boring. What we gonna do then?  :D

Lol, yeah no kidding.
Are you entertained?

Offline katy (MJFAN7)

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by katy (MJFAN7)
1.I think it's fake

I think we'll have to ... *gulp* ... get lives !  :o  :o  :o  lolol/

أملي هو فيكم.

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
1.I think it's fake

I think we'll have to ... *gulp* ... get lives !  :o  :o  :o  lolol/

NO MICHAEL NO LIFE afraid/  afraid/  afraid/

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJonmind
Back to humdrum boring, very ordinary life.   No magic/larger than life/ultimate adventure. Going through withdrawal will be long and painful. I think I'll need a doctor! afraid/

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax
I don't think you will MJonmind.
Are you entertained?

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
doctor MJ :mrgreen:
he can cure any disease  ;)

Offline Le Papillon Bleu

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Le Papillon Bleu
I hear 2012...2014 ...2020  :lol:  Man...my humble opinion he will come back in the year 20never...BUT he's alive somewhere  confused/

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
What I'm sure is, if he comes back I will be the happiest person on earth to see him happy and healthy. During the two years I needed a doctor and if he comes back this pain will end. Although this was an amazing adventure and I learned a lot from it, I want it to end soon. One journey ends, another begins. And as long as we see Michael alive, happy and safe with his children, what else would we want? We will have many other adventures with him and I do believe that we will have an important role to help him saving the world (showing people the truth, create awareness ...) So, the end of the hoax will be a NEW Beginning for all of us.

Offline hesouttamylife

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by hesouttamylife
I am ready for this to wind all the way down.  I am ready to know without question that Michael is okay. Once I am convinced that he is, I can breathe again and maybe even get a full night of peaceful, restful sleep.  This has been an adventure, one that I never imagined I would be actively participating in.  But without it, I don’t know with any certainty that I would have survived these last 2 years.  This site saved my life and I am thankful to have found it.  I will always come back here, even after, for as long as it is here.  No matter what or when the outcome.  Gotten to love your guys bearhug because I KNOW that you just like me L.O.V.E. Michael Jackson.
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I am ready for this to wind all the way down.  I am ready to know without question that Michael is okay. Once I am convinced that he is, I can breathe again and maybe even get a full night of peaceful, restful sleep.  This has been an adventure, one that I never imagined I would be actively participating in.  But without it, I don’t know with any certainty that I would have survived these last 2 years.  This site saved my life and I am thankful to have found it.  I will always come back here, even after, for as long as it is here.  No matter what or when the outcome.  Gotten to love your guys bearhug because I KNOW that you just like me L.O.V.E. Michael Jackson.

bearhug

Very nice post hesouttamylife. Yes, I will be coming to the forum after the BAM too. I think this place will be a meeting place for us all. We cried, we laughed, we argued and we supported each other on this forum. This place became a home and the members became a family to me and I know it is the same for most of you. I don't believe the journey will end but I believe that there are several layers of the journey. One ends, the next begins. All we need is to see Michael healthy and happy. We will stick with him and each other always. This is what I believe.

bearhug  for you all.
:)

Offline onthewingsoflove

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by onthewingsoflove
If we really knew when he would return, it wouldn't be a "BAM" would it?

And when he returns, it's going to be far from boring for a long, long time to come because of the new profession he will embark upon!  

I don't know if he will return in 2011 or not, but what I do know for sure is that He will return in God's time, and not a moment before!

"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." (2nd Peter 3:8)

Blessings!
OnTheWingsOfLove
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

Offline use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
    • Show only replies by use_your_illusion
I feel like I have not known anything other than this hoax...when he comes back I guess I will have to adjust, because I am so used to this hoax...but when MJ BAMS we still have the aftermath, so the "hoax" will continue, if you get what I mean.

Yes, I think it's quite possible MJ will come back this year or when we least expect it.
Do you give up yet?