GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
1.I think it's fake
2.@Michael: why you want to convice us so bad that you are dead now, after 2 years of "alive" signs? crash/

He is entertaining us. That's what he does, remember? If hoax ends, will be boring. What we gonna do then?  :D

I think we'll have to ... *gulp* ... get lives !  :o  :o  :o  lolol/

NO MICHAEL NO LIFE afraid/  afraid/  afraid/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Back to humdrum boring, very ordinary life.   No magic/larger than life/ultimate adventure. Going through withdrawal will be long and painful. I think I'll need a doctor! afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I don't think you will MJonmind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
doctor MJ :mrgreen:
he can cure any disease  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hear 2012...2014 ...2020  :lol:  Man...my humble opinion he will come back in the year 20never...BUT he's alive somewhere  confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
What I'm sure is, if he comes back I will be the happiest person on earth to see him happy and healthy. During the two years I needed a doctor and if he comes back this pain will end. Although this was an amazing adventure and I learned a lot from it, I want it to end soon. One journey ends, another begins. And as long as we see Michael alive, happy and safe with his children, what else would we want? We will have many other adventures with him and I do believe that we will have an important role to help him saving the world (showing people the truth, create awareness ...) So, the end of the hoax will be a NEW Beginning for all of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am ready for this to wind all the way down.  I am ready to know without question that Michael is okay. Once I am convinced that he is, I can breathe again and maybe even get a full night of peaceful, restful sleep.  This has been an adventure, one that I never imagined I would be actively participating in.  But without it, I don’t know with any certainty that I would have survived these last 2 years.  This site saved my life and I am thankful to have found it.  I will always come back here, even after, for as long as it is here.  No matter what or when the outcome.  Gotten to love your guys bearhug because I KNOW that you just like me L.O.V.E. Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I am ready for this to wind all the way down.  I am ready to know without question that Michael is okay. Once I am convinced that he is, I can breathe again and maybe even get a full night of peaceful, restful sleep.  This has been an adventure, one that I never imagined I would be actively participating in.  But without it, I don’t know with any certainty that I would have survived these last 2 years.  This site saved my life and I am thankful to have found it.  I will always come back here, even after, for as long as it is here.  No matter what or when the outcome.  Gotten to love your guys bearhug because I KNOW that you just like me L.O.V.E. Michael Jackson.

bearhug

Very nice post hesouttamylife. Yes, I will be coming to the forum after the BAM too. I think this place will be a meeting place for us all. We cried, we laughed, we argued and we supported each other on this forum. This place became a home and the members became a family to me and I know it is the same for most of you. I don't believe the journey will end but I believe that there are several layers of the journey. One ends, the next begins. All we need is to see Michael healthy and happy. We will stick with him and each other always. This is what I believe.

bearhug  for you all.
:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If we really knew when he would return, it wouldn't be a "BAM" would it?

And when he returns, it's going to be far from boring for a long, long time to come because of the new profession he will embark upon!  

I don't know if he will return in 2011 or not, but what I do know for sure is that He will return in God's time, and not a moment before!

"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." (2nd Peter 3:8)

Blessings!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
I feel like I have not known anything other than this hoax...when he comes back I guess I will have to adjust, because I am so used to this hoax...but when MJ BAMS we still have the aftermath, so the "hoax" will continue, if you get what I mean.

Yes, I think it's quite possible MJ will come back this year or when we least expect it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MissG

With this hoax at times, gives me the feeling of The life of David Gale..the end part...

[BBvideo 425,350:1d7xpt3z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4cb1MS9q7Q[/BBvideo:1d7xpt3z]

Hopefully, the "death" of Michael was for a good cause as changing the law.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

goat

The net was closing in on michael,he knew there were those trying to finish him off but i believe he was all too aware of this and successfully stopped their attempts.The murray trial will bring those corrupt individuals to light and only if or when that happens can he return.We are currently witnessing rupert murdoch being investigated but he is a powerful individual and IMO cannot and will not be touched.Expect him to be the first of many high profile individuals to go under the microscope.Th lid will most definitely be blown off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Quote from: "goat"
The net was closing in on michael,he knew there were those trying to finish him off but i believe he was all too aware of this and successfully stopped their attempts.The murray trial will bring those corrupt individuals to light and only if or when that happens can he return.We are currently witnessing rupert murdoch being investigated but he is a powerful individual and IMO cannot and will not be touched.Expect him to be the first of many high profile individuals to go under the microscope.Th lid will most definitely be blown off.
Probably many that are a lot more high profile than sneddon, but I've been waiting two years to watch him get that ass kicking he is owed. horrid horrid man.  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Yes, I am sticking with my original instinct that trial is where it is at in regards to any return. This trial is very important to the hoax and until it is finished, there will be no return. Perhaps it IS the final act.

It must be imperative however, otherwise what is the point of Murray? No need to involve another party in the "death" of MJ unless there are plans for the outcome of a manslaughter trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

goat

There will definitely be others to face charges during the murray trial.I believe that there will be evidence presented detailing a plot to ruin mj in a number of different ways.Financial irregularities is a subject i expect to be raised at some point.There was definitely a controlling element involved with those associated with michael in the months/years leading up to his departure.We must remember,we wont be presented with the facts as they are by the media as they will continue to keep the culprits hidden in the shadows.Even if a journalist/reporter had knowledge he or she wanted to print it would be blocked if it would damage certain individuals.sad,but very very true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions