I'm sooo sorry Michael :...(
July 19, 2011, 04:28:41 PM
I feel like we have failed you. I wish there was some way to get all of the fans together to show you support soo that the world see you the way I do.  I know the hoax video makers are doing all they can do, and Mo and Souza with this forum...but I still feel there is more we can do...we are all sooo spread out all over the world...we need an idea...with how we can get the worlds attention...to show them that if we believe hard enough...we can change the world and bring our family member home!! Come back.....I miss you...in your own time...I hope we will all be here together for you when and if your decide to come home. :)
 bearhug
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I'm sooo sorry Michael :...(
July 19, 2011, 05:52:20 PM
The one thing i would love to do : is to clear his name from all the disgusting charges against him.....i wish we could all unite and do it for mj....i wish all of us here would do that and help Michael the way he should be helped....especially raising the truth at the surface, also we should hurry the trial...why is it that it takes so long? we need to beat the iron while hot ...they waste the precious time......damn this injustice. respect/  for the beautiful post you made.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 19, 2011, 09:24:30 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
The one thing i would love to do : is to clear his name from all the disgusting charges against him.....i wish we could all unite and do it for mj....i wish all of us here would do that and help Michael the way he should be helped....especially raising the truth at the surface, also we should hurry the trial...why is it that it takes so long? we need to beat the iron while hot ...they waste the precious time......damn this injustice. respect/  for the beautiful post you made.
Thank you for reading and replying. :) bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 19, 2011, 10:03:18 PM
For starters, we can change the world. We do not need to be in the same country to change the world, or to help people. Each individuals in this forum, where ever city or country we live in, we  can join any charity, that will benefit the population. I help this charity for young children who does not have the means to go to school. We give books, pencils,  etc..we donate money for scholarships, this charity is not only for young children even for teenagers who go to high school which parents cannot afford it.  By helping these children and teenagers, they will be off the streets.

Here is a lot you can do to change the world . What are things you can do to make the world a better place through your conscious decisions not automatic behaviors and habits?
1. Smile at a stranger.

2. Hug someone.

3. Pick up a piece of trash and throw it away.

4. Let someone else cut in front in the grocery line.

5. Let a car merge in front of you in traffic.

6. Smell a flower, don’t pick it.

7. Pet an animal.

8. Say something nice.

9.Give money to pet charities. Or any other charities

Just by being nice to a human being, and to animals, any living thing, that is already a change, a change that we will all benefit of. Blessings to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 20, 2011, 12:12:25 AM
You are right, these are small things we can do.
MJ knows it doesn't take that much to change the world, we just have to change ourselves. Simple as ABC :D
Michael I love you and I miss you  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2011, 03:56:23 PM
I would love to help the animal shelters..BUT first i really really want to help Michael....i thought of the TMZ....the only news-source that my country takes and posts paper-stories from them....they can be the ones that can try to write with big letters "MICHAEL JACKSON WAS NEVER GUILTY OF THE CHARGES" and inside the FBI documents and so on....because i know what most countries take as a source of news TMZ...in my country they do :they translate their 'gossips' and puts them on paper....why can't we try to make TMZ spread the truth ?is my idea bad? pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2011, 10:25:18 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
I would love to help the animal shelters..BUT first i really really want to help Michael....i thought of the TMZ....the only news-source that my country takes and posts paper-stories from them....they can be the ones that can try to write with big letters "MICHAEL JACKSON WAS NEVER GUILTY OF THE CHARGES" and inside the FBI documents and so on....because i know what most countries take as a source of news TMZ...in my country they do :they translate their 'gossips' and puts them on paper....why can't we try to make TMZ spread the truth ?is my idea bad? pale/
Yes this is what I mean, aren't there enough of us all over the world to get together..and be seen...show that Michael is not crazy for thinking that he has a literal "Army of Love".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2011, 10:28:00 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
For starters, we can change the world. We do not need to be in the same country to change the world, or to help people. Each individuals in this forum, where ever city or country we live in, we  can join any charity, that will benefit the population. I help this charity for young children who does not have the means to go to school. We give books, pencils,  etc..we donate money for scholarships, this charity is not only for young children even for teenagers who go to high school which parents cannot afford it.  By helping these children and teenagers, they will be off the streets.

Here is a lot you can do to change the world . What are things you can do to make the world a better place through your conscious decisions not automatic behaviors and habits?
1. Smile at a stranger.

2. Hug someone.

7. Pet an animal.

8. Say something nice.

Just by being nice to a human being, and to animals, any living thing, that is already a change, a change that we will all benefit of. Blessings to you all.
I do these things on your list everyday...it comes natural to me...I love this world...I just feel sometimes its not enough..because of what Michael had to go through...I just feel like there is more we can do...if all the FANS could find some way to "Come Together". Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 21, 2011, 07:21:47 AM
Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

1. Smile at a stranger.

2. Hug someone.

7. Pet an animal.

8. Say something nice.

I do these things on your list everyday...it comes natural to me...I love this world...I just feel sometimes its not enough..because of what Michael had to go through...I just feel like there is more we can do...if all the FANS could find some way to "Come Together". Love

I am very glad to hear you do this everyday, if everyone of us will do this everyday, where ever the country we live in, it will change the world for sure. I think Michael wants us to process this change so he can do a comback. It is not easy, believe me, but we have to in order to live in peace and harmony.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

July 21, 2011, 11:25:10 AM
These are wonderful posts.....I am sure Michael would see the love shining through them.  I too try to live my life for good...doing small things each day.  It's amazing to see a person smile back at you because you let them go first, or they see you pick up trash, or give a donation out of the blue....small things add to so much.  

@thepeacock2012....I don't think we have failed Michael.  I don't think Michael would think that either.  Please don't be harsh on yourself....it makes me sad to think about it.  You can't control what others do/think....only yourself.  Lead by example.....like posting here with love and respect, which you do.  The truth will prevail...it always does.  In my heart, I believe Michael will be back, in his own time, if he can.  Otherwise, I will forever be among the beLIEver's group.

At times, I think....if this isn't a death hoax and Michael did really pass away June 25th......what would he think of all this?
Meaning, what would he think of all the death hoax community's theories, forums, videos etc.?  I feel he would be loving this....mystery, intrigue, the use of technology in everything....people coming together over the belief and discussing things so thoroughly....or am I completely off my rocker here?  

Like everyone here, I have my personal reasons for being part of all this.  It took me a long time to "join" officially.  However, since being a member here I have learned so much.  I have not only learned so much about Michael, I have learned much about myself.  

@Le Papillon Bleu......it's ironic to me that a tabloid could help in this situation.  Yes, TMZ is watched as if it's gospel.....unfortunate, but true.  They do have a reasonable amount of power for this hoax.  I would donate $100 to charity if they'd have a headline saying Michael Jackson Was 100% Framed or something hard hitting like that about the charges of molestation.  The problem is, then the people would say it's just tabloid.....the same people who believe everything else, frustrating.  If they wanted to, they could be the lead dog in the story (and really do something good).  It's only a matter of time before the truth comes out...are they going to lead or follow?  If you are not the lead dog, the view is of a bunch of rear ends!  

Anyways, I recently shared a song with a friend.  It's one that stirs my emotions about this hoax, about Michael in general.  It's from INXS, with their new lead singer, JD.  The words give me chills...I feel like I am living in his Afterglow:

(will someone help this poor girl out...tell me how to embed a video...I have tried and tried  crash/ )

LOVE to all....thank you for the thread peacock! We will get through it together!
 bearhug
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 21, 2011, 04:14:09 PM
[BBvideo 425,350:32y1t6z9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnTelUJrDhc&ob=av2e[/BBvideo:32y1t6z9]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 22, 2011, 11:45:43 AM
We should all move to an island together :lol: no fighting and just peace. No exploiting of the earth and all of god's living beings. Love thy neighbor and thy enemy. We are slapped in the face and pushed around and called 'weird, strange, different..' just smile and keep your head up. Never let meaningless thoughts and words get to you. Ever. Michael knows we love him and we are really here for his best interest. And I'm sure we have all shared our feelings about Michael to others we love, and have opened their minds a bit more. We have a responsibility to not only expose the lies told of Michael, but to expose and destroy the lies told of anyone who is wrongfully accused of anything he or she did not do. Go outside and walk around your neighborhood and pick up trash. You may be surprised how fast you can fill a garbage bag up with outside litter. Exercise your mind and always have the courage to share your beautiful thoughts with anyone who will listen. We are capable of making an impact on others, whether it be small or big. Simple things can be done to create a better place for all of us. Always show kindness to your minds and bodies, spirits and hearts, show love and generosity towards others no matter what! There is no excuse to be hurtful to anyone or unfriendly. Be honest even if the truth hurts. Be as innocent and pure and joyous as you possibly can. and then some! And GIVE!!!! Its very important that we all give! give whatever you can: clothes, food, water, furniture, money, things that can help someone in need!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions