Hi guys. I've been reading S.T.U.D.Y's posts. She/he is the person behind TIAI. I will copy some parts of his/her posts but I want you to read all of the posts he/she made. BECAUSE IT'S VERY IMPORTANT to get to the truth; why Michael really did this, what does he expect from us to do, what should we do and when will he come back. You will find answers to all of these questions. Ok here are some important parts of her/his posts but pls read them all. I will give you the links.

Who Is Behind TIAI

Prior to the start of TIAI, however, I did post about half a dozen threads on MJHD; no doubt those who read my threads will remember them. In my first few posts, the information presented had amazed some of the most advanced hoax investigators—and even had some questioning whether I was MJ, or at least someone very close to MJ. At the time, I was going by the screen name S.T.U.D.Y. Once “This Is It” started showing in the theatres: it appeared as though I was “gone”; but in reality I was still watching, “directing” TIAI from behind the scenes, until the right time for me to “reappear” (does this sound familiar?).

For those who may still question the validity of TIAI, let me point out several things which should show clearly that I’m not a fake (also, anyone who reads all 9 parts should be very certain that I am not faking it).

You can read more : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Outline of Redirections

Every redirect had at least a primary clue, related to the MJ hoax; and most of the redirects had one or more secondary clues, also related to the hoax (for the sake of keeping things from being any longer than they already are, I will not even mention many of the secondary clues). Some of the clues were quite obvious, while other clues were very vague or obscure.

You can read more : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Purpose of TIAI

The redirects in this first set (R1 - R7) were introductory: establishing the relationship of TIAI to MJ, the hoax, “This Is It”, and an initial look at the deeper message which TIAI was designed to bring out.

To read more : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And continue: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Solving the Clues

Up to this point, many people had been thinking that TIAI was silly nonsense; but then on November 12, discussion on the old MJkit forum took a turn towards looking seriously at the redirections. So TIAI was redirected to that page; there were several good comments on that page, but especially a couple of longer ones from Carol (user name TouchedByAnAngel). Her entire post is too long to copy here; but I quote some highlights below.

“I believe it is a death hoax with much bigger implications. … this hoax is a way to get the attention of the whole world … and the WORLD needs to pay attention because this is so important. THIS IS IT! Michael mentioned conspiracy against him in several interviews but didn’t go into details. I think all the clues are leading us to look at a worldwide conspiracy … not just against MJ but the entire world. This is the ultimate good vs bad scenario. Michael has left plenty of clues to him being alive...and the key players have also said things to make us wonder and think. Look at all the clues left by the thisisalsoit.com website. … I’m a woman who is primarily lead by her heart and intuition, and I have NEVER had anything hit me like this. Yup, I’ve been touched by an ANGEL.”

To read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Then what about the MJ “Return” to public view, when will that be? Well, the sad thing is that potentially he could’ve returned at Halloween; but we were not ready. We did not understand the NWO conspiracy aspect of the hoax, or the seriousness of it; in fact, the old MJHD was forbidding discussion on this subject! And just a few days later, it went down and was out for about a week. We simply were not ready for MJ to return yet; if he had, in all the excitement, people would’ve had little or no interest in studying into the NWO aspects of the hoax.

Since people were not ready for the MJ return at Halloween: immediately after the TII movie was released, TIAI was set up. The purpose of TIAI was (and still is) to give MJ fans, and especially hoax believers, a better understanding and bigger picture of the hoax and the reasons for it; this in turn would help prepare the way for the MJ “Return”!

And continue: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NWO(NEW WORLD ORDER) Powers Control the Mass Media

It's VERY IMPORTANT! YOU SHOULD READ IT ALL!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THE END IS NEAR!

Michael Jackson’s Wake Up Call

It's very very important! Here's the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Today is 12-21-2009

Here's the link : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 07:09:17 PM by LiberianGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: JOIN TO MICHAEL'S ARMY OF L.O.V.E! ASAP!
December 22, 2009, 06:49:40 PM
Guys I know that this is going to take long for all of you to read. After you read it I want to talk with you all about this! WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING right NOW! WE CAN NOT WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO FIND ALL OF THESE BY THEMSELVES. But the question is how can wake others up about Illuminati and NWO? They don't even believe that he is alive. I think we should make a plan for L.O.V.E! What do u think?
Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 08:56:42 PM by LiberianGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 07:33:52 PM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Guys I know that this is going to take long for all of you to read. After you read it I want to talk with you all about this! WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING right NOW! WE CAN NOT WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO FIND ALL OF THESE BY THEMSELVES. But the question is how can wake others up? They don't even believe that he is alive. I think we should make a plan for L.O.V.E! What do u think?

Thank you for posting but I followed the MJDH. But for those of you who didn't just see for yourself.
And goodluck with all the reading  see you after new-year :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you\'re willing to change the world let LOVE be your energy"

December 22, 2009, 07:37:00 PM
Quote from: "foralltime"
Guys I know that this is going to take long for all of you to read. After you read it I want to talk with you all about this! WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING right NOW! WE CAN NOT WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO FIND ALL OF THESE BY THEMSELVES. But the question is how can wake others up? They don't even believe that he is alive. I think we should make a plan for L.O.V.E! What do u think?

Thank you for posting but I followed the MJDH. But for those of you who didn't just see for yourself.
And goodluck with all the reading  see you after new-year :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Join the forces or leave us alone!
Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 07:52:56 PM by LiberianGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow this is all very overwhelming... Thank you so much for posting this. Im going to take my time and read those threads when I have more time and can wrap my head around this.
Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 08:10:36 PM by DontBelieveTheHype
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

mattie

December 22, 2009, 07:40:49 PM

Hello LiberianGirl.
I have a little problem understanding..have to read it over and over again.
But i understood the big picture of it already for along time!
I have told my story in Conspiracy's from souza.
Already i am fighting with a lot of other people here against high people(evil)from banks and the Couvernement here.
We have made 2 website's ..and all those members there(victems over 2000)we have told them about the conspiracy's the corruption the lies from couvernement and media..and try to help were we can,also with the help from proffesional people,who do this for free,for justice ..The members there are aware now..and they live it.
What can we/i do more?
I know MJ wants us to al join together..but how??
We have no money for a trip to the U.S.A..The corruption stripped us from all our money..for a lot of people it is realy hartbreaking.
I already post his music(lyricks)on the website..but to tell he is still alive,and what he did for what reason..i find this difficult with no solid proof! but i also think it is important!
A lot of people would not understand at this point..and maybe see me as a  :ugeek: and i can not risk that.
Maby you can gide me a little in this?
I am not making this up..i can give you the links from both website's

I think it is also important that other people realise that there are already big fight's going on..I try to tell this also to as many people i can..By this i hope that wen people see that we dont take the BS anymore..they also get inspired to do the same!
Please tell me your toughts about what i told you?
I considder myself as one of MJ's Army!..and later try to get the rest with me!
Thanks verry much,Mattie
Sorry for my bad spelling! i am from the Netherlands.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I BELIEVE THAT WE SHOULD GET TO THE NEXT STAGE! WE ALL KNOW WHY MICHAEL DID THIS (If you read all of TIAI Revealed posts), SO WE SHOULD START SPREADING HIS MESSAGE! WE SHOULD START WARNING PEOPLE ABOUT NWO AND ILLUMINATI!!! WE DON'T NEED TO GO TO THE USA. WE CAN START DOING IT THROUGH THE INTERNET. FOREXAMPLE I'M THE ADMIN OF THE LARGEST MJ GROUP ON FB!(124.000 FANS) I WILL START TELLING PEOPLE THERE! FOR THE BEGINNING, WE CAN SHARE SOUZA AND MO'S WAKE UP CALL VIDEOS. WHAT DO YOU SAY? LET'S ACT, INSTEAD OF WRITING! WHAT DO YOU THINK?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FOREXAMPLE I'M THE ADMIN OF THE LARGEST MJ GROUP ON FB!(124.000 FANS)

What is the name of your group? I kind of dont want to join any ''Rest in Peace MJ'' groups because I dont want to support the claim that he is dead. I saw ONE hoax-group on Facebook that is not doing so good in terms of members and status so I wish we could all create a NEW Facebook-group with details of hoax, reasons and theories. That would be grand and we could definitely grab peoples attention this way. Proper information. Proper layout.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

mattie

I BELIEVE THAT WE SHOULD GET TO THE NEXT STAGE! WE ALL KNOW WHY MICHAEL DID THIS (If you read all of TIAI Revealed posts), SO WE SHOULD START SPREADING HIS MESSAGE! WE SHOULD START WARNING PEOPLE ABOUT NWO AND ILLUMINATI!!! WE DON'T NEED TO GO TO THE USA. WE CAN START DOING IT THROUGH THE INTERNET. FOREXAMPLE I'M THE ADMIN OF THE LARGEST MJ GROUP ON FB!(124.000 FANS) I WILL START TELLING PEOPLE THERE! FOR THE BEGINNING, WE CAN SHARE SOUZA AND MO'S WAKE UP CALL VIDEOS. WHAT DO YOU SAY? LET'S ACT, INSTEAD OF WRITING! WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I am a Admin also on one of the website's
But people there are not in to MJ.. Than again it is about the same thing(problem)..they think MJ is dead!
I am acting..it takes all my time..we have bin on tv..radio..over and over again..we tooke the bank(the most worse one)down! We really did that!!

You mean i should post the things about the illuminati and NWO..I can do that! :mrgreen:
Greetings Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
FOREXAMPLE I'M THE ADMIN OF THE LARGEST MJ GROUP ON FB!(124.000 FANS)

What is the name of your group? I kind of dont want to join any ''Rest in Peace MJ'' groups because I dont want to support the claim that he is dead. I saw ONE hoax-group on Facebook that is not doing so good in terms of members and status so I wish we could all create a NEW Facebook-group with details of hoax, reasons and theories. That would be grand and we could definitely grab peoples attention this way. Proper information. Proper layout.

No hon, this is NOT a RIP group. I actually wrote on the information part of the group to Michael to come back soon LOL Most of the people still think that he's dead but I'm trying to give them the message ;)

I'll pm you the link, ok? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mattie"

I am a Admin also on one of the website's
But people there are not in to MJ.. Than again it is about the same thing(problem)..they think MJ is dead!
I am acting..it takes all my time..we have bin on tv..radio..over and over again..we tooke the bank(the most worse one)down! We really did that!!

You mean i should post the things about the illuminati and NWO..I can do that! :mrgreen:
Greetings Mattie

People don't need to be MJ fans. We should tell everyone about the truth. So, yep let's share the truth about Illuminati and NWO :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm a little older than most of you over here (i think ;)  and this NWO and Illuminatie stuff is going wayback. And altougth I understand what your trying to achieve, please read in to these theory's and don't get carried away to much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you\'re willing to change the world let LOVE be your energy"

mattie

People don't need to be MJ fans. We should tell everyone about the truth. So, yep let's share the truth about Illuminati and NWO  

OK That will be done tommorow!
But my tought's were also..how good it would be wen people are aware of the fight from one and each other..That we connect..and support each other in our fight's.
Wen MJ was back, and people would know were he stand for..it would be much more easy.
Also i think it would be wunderfull wen for example people from the U.S.A (and every other country ofcource)would post on our website if only to say..We are aware of your fight..we know what is going on..the all world knows. we gould do the same than(connecting in support)
You see..The bad persons are reading our website's also..For them also a big wake up call..Your busted!!!The al world knows about your BS.
Or am i going too far here??
Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mattie"
People don't need to be MJ fans. We should tell everyone about the truth. So, yep let's share the truth about Illuminati and NWO  

OK That will be done tommorow!
But my tought's were also..how good it would be wen people are aware of the fight from one and each other..That we connect..and support each other in our fight's.
Wen MJ was back, and people would know were he stand for..it would be much more easy.
Also i think it would be wunderfull wen for example people from the U.S.A (and every other country ofcource)would post on our website if only to say..We are aware of your fight..we know what is going on..the all world knows. we gould do the same than(connecting in support)
You see..The bad persons are reading our website's also..For them also a big wake up call..Your busted!!!The al world knows about your BS.
Or am i going too far here??
Mattie

No, it's a great idea hon. Actually I was thinking to create a new Group on FB or a new webpage just about this issue and wake people up. That would be easier to spread the truth :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

Quote from: "foralltime"

I'm a little older than most of you over here (i think ;)  and this NWO and Illuminatie stuff is going wayback. And altougth I understand what your trying to achieve, please read in to these theory's and don't get carried away to much.

Are you 57 years :D
I am not that clever(hope thats the right word) but one thing i know.
We have to fight here..For some people it is fighting or living under a bridge!
It is about making moneyslaves..with the help of the Gouvernement..it is about stealing from hard working people..it is about lies after lies and so on!
And i wil do and did what it needs to stop this!
Greetings Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions