mattie

No, it's a great idea hon. Actually I was thinking to create a new Group on FB or a new webpage just about this issue and wake people up. That would be easier to spread the truth

Great idea!!
Count me as a member!
And i could put the link in my website :) and tell explaine about it!
Mattie
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mattie"
Quote from: "foralltime"
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
I BELIEVE THAT WE SHOULD GET TO THE NEXT STAGE! WE ALL KNOW WHY MICHAEL DID THIS (If you read all of TIAI Revealed posts), SO WE SHOULD START SPREADING HIS MESSAGE! WE SHOULD START WARNING PEOPLE ABOUT NWO AND ILLUMINATI!!! WE DON'T NEED TO GO TO THE USA. WE CAN START DOING IT THROUGH THE INTERNET. FOREXAMPLE I'M THE ADMIN OF THE LARGEST MJ GROUP ON FB!(124.000 FANS) I WILL START TELLING PEOPLE THERE! FOR THE BEGINNING, WE CAN SHARE SOUZA AND MO'S WAKE UP CALL VIDEOS. WHAT DO YOU SAY? LET'S ACT, INSTEAD OF WRITING! WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I'm a little older than most of you over here (i think ;)  and this NWO and Illuminatie stuff is going wayback. And altougth I understand what your trying to achieve, please read in to these theory's and don't get carried away to much.

Are you 57 years :D
I am not that clever(hope thats the right word) but one thing i know.
We have to fight here..For some people it is fighting or living under a bridge!
It is about making moneyslaves..with the help of the Gouvernement..it is about stealing from hard working people..it is about lies after lies and so on!
And i wil do and did what it needs to stop this!
Greetings Mattie

Dear Mattie,
Some random people make negative posts to every single post of mine. I don't get their intention. If you are NOT going to spread Michael's message, what are you doing here? Michael has been fighting for this for such a long time and he needs us to join him. If you're going to sit back and watch how evil gets the world, why are you spending your time here? We need to be POSITIVE and start doing something! If we sit back and wait,  this world will be all evil's and we all are going to be their slaves. Is this what you want? STOP THE NEGATIVITY BECAUSE IT TAKES YOU NOWHERE! LET'S SPREAD LOVE and the TRUTH!
Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 10:41:28 PM by LiberianGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think, we should try to convince people, that he's still alive.
In fact, this might ruin the wake up call, because the people don't have time and don't want to know about it. They simply don't believe it.
His message is not about believing that he was still alive. It's bigger - and that's what we need to spread.
For his message it's not important, if he's now still alive or not.
It doesn't change anything.

But if people understand his message, they will find out for themselves...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Ninanina"
I don't think, we should try to convince people, that he's still alive.
In fact, this might ruin the wake up call, because the people don't have time and don't want to know about it. They simply don't believe it.
His message is not about believing that he was still alive. It's bigger - and that's what we need to spread.
For his message it's not important, if he's now still alive or not.
It doesn't change anything.

But if people understand his message, they will find out for themselves...

Yep, that's what we've been talking about. The truth about NWO and Illuminati. That's the reason why I made this post :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

Dear Mattie,
Some random people make negative posts to every single post of mine. I don't get their intention. If you are NOT going to spread Michael's message, what are you doing here? Michael has been fighting for this for such a long time and he needs us to join him. If you're going to sit back and watch how evil gets the world, why are you spending your time here? We need to be POSITIVE and start doing something! If we sit back and wait this world will be all evil's and we all are going to be their slaves. Is this what you want? STOP THE NEGATIVITY BECAUSE IT DOESN'T TAKE YOU NOWHERE! LET'S SPREAD LOVE and the TRUTH!

Ignore!!
You have my full support!
You are so right.. doing nothing does not help.
The reason i am here..is what i went trough until now.
I was aware about all the lies arround MJ..because i already lived the same kind of lies here.
I already was used too dont believe anything they write and tell you..investigate for yourself!
Than MJ died..and it hit me like..And i saw trough the lies in a hartbeat..and was here in no time.
Yes..I spread love and the truth..because people are so in need for it!
LiberianGirl..You wont believe the names they called me..the Haters,,I have my own haters,, :mrgreen:
But they wont stop me..I send them my special xmas wish on the website..Unbreakable from MJ!!! 8-)
Let the negativity backfire to them!!
Yes..We need to act..do something!
Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

It is time for me to get some sleep..it is 4 in the night now here!
But thank you liberianGirl for your time and toughts about it!
I hope to talk more about it with you!
First thing tommorow,i have a lot to write on the website. ;)
Lets get started!!
Greetings Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: JOIN TO MICHAEL'S ARMY OF L.O.V.E! ASAP!
December 22, 2009, 10:01:24 PM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"

seriously, though? so we have to join or then we'll be discriminated? no. sorry. i don't need to be a part of an internet list to show my support for Michael.

Who talks about a list? Read everything before you make a post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok.....umm wow.
 I understand the frusteration that comes when SOME posters are insistantly and consistently negative and discouraging. I have seen today more than one poster, who has been conditioned to be on the defense,do the same thing that has been done to them. Can we not do this? I know that the TIAI reveal has caused excitement on every level,but differant posters see things differant and read things differantly. If Michael sent this particular msg,then we need to be aware of that msg. I am part of Gods army and I love Michael Jackson. If we are spreading love then lets do that and not insult each other. If you have been hurt or discouraged by other members do not turn and do the same to another member. There is a differance in slamming someones thread and asking a question about it. Ok? Can we stop insulting each other on the board. If we have issues pm each other.If someone is really being insulting report it-and if someone needs to be monitered a moderator or admin will do so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Ok.....umm wow.
 I understand the frusteration that comes when SOME posters are insistantly and consistently negative and discouraging. I have seen today more than one poster, who has been conditioned to be on the defense,do the same thing that has been done to them. Can we not do this? I know that the TIAI reveal has caused excitement on every level,but differant posters see things differant and read things differantly. If Michael sent this particular msg,then we need to be aware of that msg. I am part of Gods army and I love Michael Jackson. If we are spreading love then lets do that and not insult each other. If you have been hurt or discouraged by other members do not turn and do the same to another member. There is a differance in slamming someones thread and asking a question about it. Ok? Can we stop insulting each other on the board. If we have issues pm each other.If someone is really being insulting report it-and if someone needs to be monitered a moderator or admin will do so.

I want her posts to be deleted because they're OFF-TOPIC!  She came here and without reading what we're talking about, she made a negative post about joining a list. I'm really so sick of seeing these kind of people here. I'm trying to spread something very important and when people try to ruin it, this really makes me so mad. This is about Michael and his message! If it was about me, I wouldn't care and react like this. But when they insult the thing wthat I'm trying to do to a simple list, this is so annoying. Hope I'm clear what I'm trying to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is a differance in slamming someones thread and asking a question about it. .

Yes, thank you very much :) Everyone needs to read what it is about before they decide to make a negative post. That's all I'm saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

I think we know who owns thisisalsoit.com now  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok.....umm wow.

I want her posts to be deleted because they're OFF-TOPIC!  She came here and without reading what we're talking about, she made a negative post about joining a list. I'm really so sick of seeing these kind of people here. I'm trying to spread something very important and when people try to ruin it this really makes me so mad. This is about Michael and his message! If it was about me, I wouldn't care and react like this. But when they insult the thing wthat I'm trying to do to a simple list, this is so annoying. Hope I'm clear what I'm trying to say.

I will delete the post because it became an allout and undue war that is very discouraging to read and will only draw more comments. people will ask questions,but this was not the same type of thing that we talked about earlier today. Hope I am being clear in what I am saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

Ok.....umm wow.

I want her posts to be deleted because they're OFF-TOPIC!  She came here and without reading what we're talking about, she made a negative post about joining a list. I'm really so sick of seeing these kind of people here. I'm trying to spread something very important and when people try to ruin it this really makes me so mad. This is about Michael and his message! If it was about me, I wouldn't care and react like this. But when they insult the thing wthat I'm trying to do to a simple list, this is so annoying. Hope I'm clear what I'm trying to say.

I will delete the post because it became an allout and undue war that is very discouraging to read and will only draw more comments. people will ask questions,but this was not the same type of thing that we talked about earlier today. Hope I am being clear in what I am saying.

The whole post? But we started to share very important things here and through pms.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No! Not the whole post -lol :oops:  Geesh if that happened every time we wouldnt have a board.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

No! Not the whole post -lol :oops:  Geesh if that happened every time we wouldnt have a board.

LOL ohh that's GREAT and THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! :D People started to send PMs and we're sharing very important things to spread Michael's message :) Pls NO NEGATIVE POSTS! It's ALL FOR L.O.V.E!And thank you once more Princess :) HUGS for you xoxox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions