finfinTopic starter

I think these videos  from LunaJo67 are very interesting and important.  After watching video 1 - please watch Video 2 and see at 4:58 where there is a report of an interview that Jermaine gave to Larry King after the trial which made me  :shock:  suspicious//    afraid/

I have copied what I think is the relevant newspaper report from the Sunday Mirror below. The words Jermaine said are very similar to what La Toya has been saying  recently about conspiracies etc  (see mini video of La Toya below) 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv6mQOnRkgw&feature=feedu[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOvTD8DFL_c&feature=feedu[/youtube]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objecti ... _page.html

J---O: I WANT SOME REVENGE
From Justine Smith In Los Angeles 17/06/2005

MICHAEL Jackson is planning to flee America - while seeking revenge on the "conspirators who tried to bring him down".

His brother Jermaine said on US TV yesterday that despite his acquittal for child molestation, the singer still feels District Attorney Tom Sneddon's prosecutors and some of the media "tried to bury him".

Now all the Jackson family is set on gaining redress from enemies who, he said, have been "shaking in their boots" since Michael walked free.

Jermaine, appearing on chat host Larry King's live show, spoke of the "dark conspiracy" Jacko believes was behind his prosecution.

He said the 46-year-old star - who faced up to 20 years in jail if convicted on Monday on all 10 charges in Santa Maria, California - feels he can no longer live in America.

Now younger brother Randy, Michael's manager, will throw a huge farewell party as a thank-you to the hundreds of loyal fans who flew to support him from all over the world. Then Jacko and other family members will search for another base.

But, before the move, Jermaine said the formidable clan will turn their focus on DA Sneddon. He told King: "Tom Sneddon had a personal vendetta. He spent the taxpayers' money. They should really do an investigation.

"I don't know what (Michael) will do but I'd kick their butts. They tried to bury him. They tried to bury him - but they made him bigger."

Jermaine went on: "We love the people in America but there are wonderful places all over the world. The US should be proud of Michael...instead, they tried to put him under.

"Conspirators are out there. It's like a magician ... they throw this child molestation crap on you with the right hand while the left does something else. Now the conspirators are shaking in their boots. They're not going to get away with it."

JANET Arvizo, mother of accuser Gavin, yesterday emerged from her South California home for the first time since Jackson's acquittal. In dirty tights and scraped-back hair, she looked stressed.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENozmqnObZQ[/youtube]

"Conspirators are out there. It's like a magician ... they throw this child molestation crap on you with the right hand while the left does something else. Now the conspirators are shaking in their boots. They're not going to get away with it."
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 05:00:20 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

bec

These videos are full of really good stuff.

The first one has a lot of a really great post-verdict Larry King interview with Thomas Mesearu. This was very eye opening because the video shows how Larry King stood out at the time as being fair and objective on the air. It made me realize this is probably why "Dave Dave" appeared on Larry King's show.

Part 2 is interesting because it shows how the entire Jackson family essentially vowed revenge on the conspirators who tried to "bury" MJ.

What is SUPER interesting to me is how the Karen Faye in 2005 sounds EXACTLY like the Karen Faye in 2009, right down to using the world "frail" to describe MJ's condition. It's like history repeated itself exactly. I find that entirely too coincidental, considering the recycled outfits worn by the family in court appearances, and sometimes recycled dates.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Okay, finfin and Bec - you have my attention. I have always thought there was a connection to the 2005 trial - there is too much to ignore. But one thing that did confuse me was Karen Faye. Perhaps there is a reason for her behavior after all. Hmmm...thanks for sharing :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MissG

I have always thought there was a connection to the 2005 trial as well. Good to know I am not alone. I got criticized for that thought over and over.

I love LunaJo´s research, btw.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I remember early on in the hoax, I would write things like, ".....I hope and pray this has something to do with the trial..."
These are great videos....thank you for posting them.  Thomas Mesereau is one heck of a lawyer.  I love when he spoke of Michael's personality....exactly how I envision: easy client, down-to-earth, kind, compassionate, totally innocent....
I have a few things I found particularly interesting...these are from the first two videos:

- prosecution was not objective about anything (shocker), they were obsessed from the start
*almost like Michael being pushed into all the concerts, AEG was obsessed with him

-early interviews with police show them accepting the accuser's story as fact, even before they really knew who they were
*sort of like accepting the death....even though there are obvious signs pointing to a hoax, the world believes he died

-Mesereau says it was really "us" that found all the problems with the witnesses, the history, backgrounds etc
*sort of like us...beLIEvers are the ones finding the things wrong

-prosecution practically turned a blind eye to what was really going on
*the media......'nough said, lol

-trials in the States have become, "the theater of the absurd"
*great quote for sure

-and the greatest quote, " Don't make false claims against Michael Jackson or you're going to trial."
*we are living the trial right now

Anyways....thanks for posting them.......
Have a beautiful day!
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Gema"
I have always thought there was a connection to the 2005 trial as well. Good to know I am not alone. I got criticized for that thought over and over.

I love LunaJo´s research, btw.

I love her research too. I'm not sure where she found the video of Uri's interview but I have never seen it. I thought he sounded sincere in what he said about being sorry he introduced Bashir to Michael. I also haven't seen the interviews with Jermaine right after the trial - probably because I didn't follow Michael all that close and didn't watch much news during that time.

I am a little confused - why would the conspirators be shaking in their boots? Is it because they know Michael is powerful enough to expose them? Or is it because of the people Michael surrounded himself with (NOI, etc)? Maybe Jermaine was just putting out a message to the conspirators...like playing mind games with them?

On a side note - I didn't realize that Michael owns a house in Geneva. So now we know he owns/owned property in Switzerland, Africa, and USA. I bet he has property elsewhere too. He was smart to transfer his assets to other members of the family (in this case, Jermaine). I just wonder if he did that because of all the people trying to get at his wealth, or if he did that in case he did go to prison? This also goes in line with my thinking that Michael was not broke. He moved his assets out of his name to protect them from those trying to profit off of him. And if he did put property into Jermaine's name he had a level of trust for him.

Wishingstar - I love your thoughts. It makes a lot of sense. So, if we are reliving the trial period of 2005 we haven't even got to the trial yet, so we'd be somewhere around the early part of 2005?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

finfinTopic starter

LunaJo67 has reuploaded the second video~ What Did Happen After the Trial , so I am sort of bumping this post again because I think these videos are so good and imo prove a connection between the 2005 trial and the Murray trial. Plus there is also an almost deja vu about what the family said then and what they are saying now (Jermaine and LaToya in particular) and as Bec said what Karen Faye has been saying  - weird to say the least!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal