Re: "Spread between the lines"-tnz
November 25, 2009, 04:58:17 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
some times i feel like im going around in circles,and i for one dont believe all that i read and yes mj is human,we as fans can sometimes get clouded by that,thinking we know him better then what we do,we all have many sides to us i know i do

I agree with you! We really don't know him and we can't judge him for something which we think he may or may not do! BTW at times I also feel as if I am going in circles and I think I can benefit from being in the same location where you are! ;) Is there any room for one more in the cell? :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Shh...I have a Secret...

Michael, With every beat of my heart... je t\'aime plus!
Relax, take a deep breath, let it simmer and... BAM!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 25, 2009, 05:00:25 AM
there is plenty of room for everyone in my padded cell feel free to enter :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2009, 05:11:36 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
there is plenty of room for everyone in my padded cell feel free to enter :lol:  :lol:

:lol: Thanx! Will do :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Shh...I have a Secret...

Michael, With every beat of my heart... je t\'aime plus!
Relax, take a deep breath, let it simmer and... BAM!

juliet

November 25, 2009, 06:16:19 AM
Guys, if  you think the writer is Michael, I respect  you for that.
But in my opinion, through all the years (approximately 43 years) Michael has been dealing with fans, media, business cos., concerts, tours, charities, etc., I think he understands very well how, why and what the fans are going through all these months.  He, in no way will be offended by different reactions/speculations because he knows it's human nature.

I don't think that's written at all by Michael.  He'll go to a much bigger and subtle scale of giving messages to people.  Remember, Michael always, always  and always think of what he's doing because he doesn't want to hurt people.  If in someway he did hurt somebody, he will make-up for it in such a huge/different way.  And he always acknowledges people so they will feel gratified.

These are only my thoughts and I hope I didn't offend anybody.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dyanne

November 25, 2009, 06:37:16 AM
on the other hand... have you ever seen Michael angry? Can you imagine how this force of nature would be if he were really really angry? He could say things like this because he is talking about people calling themselves fans and followers of his message, but who jump immediately at the throat of anybody saying he's Mike. I mean, we all believe he is alive, right? And yet, when someone comes out and says something that might be him, almost all start screaming IMPOSTER!. Well, in this case, he could even hold a huge press conference and explain everything and these people would begin accusing him of fraud :D

If this is the case, why bother? Why not live his life peacefully and not go through all this?
Be very careful, as you might end up like the media you so hate for what they have done to him. I've been reading articles and comments for a long while now and what I can see is this: people support each other and send love to each other and hug each other.... and yet, when someone new comes, the crowd immediately go against him with such rage that sometimes it scares me. If this is how his message hot through... I am really worried.  This is a paradox. We want him alive, we want him here, but I am afraid that when and if he comes we will deny his existence.

I know some might be angry of what I have written, but at the end of the day we have to remember he's human like us, he can be angry and has the right to be so, he can say nasty stuff when pissed off and apologize after if feels necessary, he can make mistakes...

What I always try to do is not to think "he would / wouldn't do that" cause I really don't know him personally so I have no idea how he would react. But instead look at things from human perspective and from how I would react to that situation and trust my judgment before others. And if something seems right to me and doesn't ring alarm bells then I put it as truth and move on with the puzzle. Guess it's the only way to keep sanity  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

November 25, 2009, 06:55:53 AM
Wow! this is big I mean the account has now been closed too.
I really believe that was Michael, and it's always good to read between the lines, Some may have said that for example on the LKL blog that one was Michael and the other was not I still think that everyone from we know it could be Michael on the LKL blog still Michael is all of them even the ones that say he is not him, it's all him doing that!
I believe in him I have faith in him I always will, and this proves that once and again.

I hope someone may have catched that video that Applehead Joe posted!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2009, 10:57:47 AM
Friends,
This post was the most sensible and intelligent that I read here on this blog until now!
Without offending anyone, until my person because I put my post.
Is that all you are saying that the tire of repeating here in my homeland.
I'm always listening to: "Michael would not do such a thing, it would not hurt his family, his children, he was a consistent, you do not want to accept reality, he was weak, and just so ..."
Personally, it annoys me deeply!
People simply do not reason, Michael before being a singer, actor, dancer, composer he is: People!
Prone to errors and successes, moments of love and anger, a moment to give himself entirely and the other being a little selfish.
After all we all have these moments in our lives, for it will be any different?
There are moments in our lives that much as we do not want to hurt someone, one day it will be necessary.
And that day has come for him, will the media and the press thought he could flouting image, his name until the end of life?
Yes, I do respect that Michael and many fans around the world, he knows where he arrived arrived thanks to all of us, but this quiz can you see him yell ENOUGH!
And he did, it is true many are suffering, but he wants mostar the press and media that they can be Engand, manipulated and made of clowns as they did with it.
If Michael will return one day he will make a bombastic way, no one is waiting, will be the surprise factor.
With all very well drawn out, and then we did see that he really likes him, trust him, and has above all respect the attitudes that was forced to commit.
Is all that I excuse the long text, I am happy to see that there are people with the same ideas as me.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

November 25, 2009, 11:06:36 AM
I understand all your points.  But, one thing I know, there are so many people pretending to be Michael and I don't want my emotions to be played with.  It's
exactly 5 months already and there are so many feeds that came out and more feeds coming out from people hinting/insinuating that they are Michael or even saying that they communicate with Michael.

So now, this is it what I look like :shock: and :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2009, 11:24:20 AM
It's right Juliet, you're right.
Despite having posted the message from FB, speaking of the appearance today, I did not believe.
He will not give soft, now sure he communicates with people in your family and children, I tell you why: That picture of children going to school judo left me with one question in mind.
Why the Prince to go to judo class must take the notbook?
If you are making a melee class like this you do not have to handle computer at the same time right?
Now a detail we can not forget the notebboks, comes with a camera attached.
Another thing, the blanket, it does not really aware of what happened, regardless of their age, they are not told what really happened with her father, because Michael is not dead.
So what was the output? He is traveling ....
He is very small and would not want to knock you out.
I do not want to hurt me more ... just our problems that we all have.
Now tell me one thing, anyone out there wants a heat of 40 degrees?
The beach is a personal quirk, too good.
You are my guests, a hug! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2009, 11:50:55 AM
Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "yaya"
which video is he talking about that he uploaded? and i'm not sure i understand what he means when he says people don't know him but say they are fans, and that hurts him.

idk what video either...

idk what he means by people dont know him and it hurts...BUT IMO he watches these boards and i think people say things like " mike wouldnt do this, mike wouldnt do that" when infact he has and that hurts him cause people act like he cant do anything wrong...and possibly wont like him if/when we find out the truth..but thats just my opinion

you have a good point here..
sometimes i see reactions of people, saying that he would never do something and that they would loose respect for him, if he would do that something. sometimes it's about something, from what i believe he did that. then i think, oh god, i hope he doesn't read this, because that wouldn't be nice then.
i think it's important to keep an open mind and be prepered for everything, even something, that isn't nice for some people. because it could be that the perfect person that people created in there mind about him, is an illusion...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2009, 12:17:12 PM
i read this last night on another thread. but he said something about his children and how they are aware of what happened, mentioned his siblings and Cassandra. This one doesn't.. did anyone see the video? I think the account is deleted right now, but I hope he comes back.
Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 12:24:17 PM by nellyka7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

November 25, 2009, 12:18:26 PM
I agree with the recent posts, I mean they don't think Michael is human and he IS human he can get angry, pissed off etc
And yes he can do this, he loves his family and children very much and he loves us but he doesn't owe us a thing!
Some fans think that when Michael comes back that he will owe them alot because he did this, and he doesn't owe us anything.
He did this for a purpose, his whole family and close friends know about this and some people see Michael as an angel what he is ofcourse but most important of all he's a human being and has all the same feelings like we all do too.
So yes people need to stop saying stuff like ''Oh he would never do something like that'' well then they don't know him at all in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 25, 2009, 12:26:29 PM
Quote from: "nellyka7"
i read this last ngiht on another thread. but he said something about his children and how they are aware of what happened, mentioned his siblings and Cassandra. This on doesn't.. did anyone see the video? I think the account is deleted right now, but I hope he comes back.

Right. This one is not mentioning Cassandra neither the thank you note to the great fans on his side, and does not mention even how a good fan should be  :? and ehat about the Gilda clue? either it is or not?

Parts are missing.

From youtube and posted here yesterday

But first, I must tell you this: I have no idea, who Dom is. I don't know a person by the name of Stephanie either.

I Love my children so very, very much, they are aware of the situation, yes you did see me at Universal Studios. However, many sightings of me are false.

Omer wants to be left, alone.

Dr Conrad Murray will not be charged with a homicide, where it concerns me.
Dr Arnold Klein is a LIAR. I feel very let down by him and his actions. What he said was disgusting and dehumanizing.
I did not impersonate Dave on Larry King Live.

Cassandra is my friend and a very good person.

I Love my sister Janet. My sister Rebbie NEVER had a twitter account. La Toya is not a bad person. You give Jermaine a hard time, I think. Marlon, Randy, Jackie & Tito, they have stuck by me, so far and I thank them sincerely.

I Love my mother Katherine, she has helped me pull through thick and thin, never making me feel bad about myself, but giving me Hope. My father Joseph, is not entirely a heartless person, I just wished he would have cared more.

I do Love my family and most of all the Fans, you have to know that.

Without Kenny Ortega and Randy Phillips' help, I wouldn't have managed this. You will know more in due course.

Body doubles have been used. But were they used for me?

Elizabeth Taylor, she is like my second mother, I Love her so much. I Love Diana.
Evan Ross is not my son.

Chris is so funny, he makes me laugh even when I feel like crying.

I keep seeing "fedora hat man" videos and I want to tell you that I was not at the funeral, in person.

The 911 call... Oh God. I hate that you had to listen to that.

If you have been wondering my This Is It song was written by me. Anka and me had a plan.

Sony are not as bad as you may think, I wouldn't allow that. The new slogan has been done for a purpose.

The video I uploaded was me, it was planned to see how things can be interpreted and now I know some of you clearly do not know me, but say you are fans. I feel slightly let down and hurt by this.
Some also speculate on whether I attended my Press Conference in London, March. I did attend.

The ambulance picture was not real, I'm sure most of you realize this.
I was not in the helicopter, that was someone else.

In regards to the RTL coroners van video, some parts were real.

"I'm alive and I'm here Forever" & "Love Lives Forever," I chose this, when TOY - the Fans.

Liberian Girl is very significant. Don't close your mind. Please keep an open mind.

In my Movie, the Gilda scene was not intentionally meant to be a clue, neither was my hand gestures.

I do Believe in the 2012 theory, we need to stop all wrong-doings in this world and help to Love one another more and to show each other support, before it's too late.

Some rehearsals date back, quite far.

I have told you much, I feel compelled to do so as I will not be sending replies any time soon.
Please don't hate me for what I have done. I have Faith in you all, I Believe in you all. I just wish you would have Believed in me. Most times I feel isolated as though there is no one around to understand, to understand why I have done this. I can not wait to personally tell you all this. But the time will come, when I feel it is best to fully reveal.

I would just like to add a special thanks to those who have beLIEved in me on YouTube from the start (in no particular order):
sexilady72
124mikki
MJJ20Girl
TheLongislandgirl83
MJSONLY
TheMadoula
wishiwsmine

The comeback will be Great.
An adventure.

Love always and Forever with the L.O.V.E.
I must go."

From TNZ

I have nothing to gain or lose,

There are so many speculations and plain contradictions.

I Love my children so very, very much, they are aware of the situation,

yes you did see me at Universal Studios.

many sightings of me are false.

Dr Conrad Murray will not be charged with a homicide

Without Kenny Ortega and Randy Phillips' help, I wouldn't have managed this.

You will know more in due course.

Body doubles have been used.

This Is It song was written by me. Anka and me had a plan.

Sony are not as bad as you may think, I wouldn't allow that. The new slogan has been done for a purpose.

The video I uploaded was me, planned to see how things can be interpreted

now I know some of you clearly do not know me, but say you are fans. I feel slightly let down and hurt by this.

whether I attended my Press Conference in London, March ,I did attend.

The ambulance picture was not real,I'm sure most of you realize this.

"I'm alive and I'm here Forever"

Liberian Girl is very significant.

Don't close your mind. Please keep an open mind.

In my Movie, the Gilda scene was intentionally meant to be a clue,

we need to stop all wrong-doings in this world and help to Love one another more and to show each other support, before it's too late.

Some rehearsals date back, quit far

Please don't hate me for what I have done.

I just wish you would have Believed in me.

the time will come

An adventure.

Love always and Forever with the L.O.V.E
[/color]
Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 12:33:27 PM by Gema
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 25, 2009, 12:31:06 PM
Quote from: "misha86"
if you look at the letter there are some words that are bold and some in lower case, IMO the bold is what we need to read...i.e. the truth is "spread" between the lines. this is what it says ONLY in bold. What do you guys think? Am I on to something or reaching...lol

So Misha86, if I understand well, you are just telling that the message on TNZ are the same as those posted by the mysterious 'Applehead JoeChannel' in his profile on the passed  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login channel !

As I like to jump to conclusions, I happily concluded that the persons who are behind the Applehead You Tube are the same as those who are behind TNZ. And as Applehead called Cassandra a friend, It's probably fair to conclude that they are also involved in the Cassandra/DK business.
Unfortunately, I don't think Michael is a member of the happy group. But I'm quite sure the little group has a lot of fun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2009, 12:44:32 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "nellyka7"
i read this last ngiht on another thread. but he said something about his children and how they are aware of what happened, mentioned his siblings and Cassandra. This on doesn't.. did anyone see the video? I think the account is deleted right now, but I hope he comes back.

Right. This one is not mentioning Cassandra neither the thank you note to the great fans on his side, and does not mention even how a good fan should be  :? and ehat about the Gilda clue? either it is or not?

Parts are missing.

From youtube and posted here yesterday

But first, I must tell you this: I have no idea, who Dom is. I don't know a person by the name of Stephanie either.

I Love my children so very, very much, they are aware of the situation, yes you did see me at Universal Studios. However, many sightings of me are false.

Omer wants to be left, alone.

Dr Conrad Murray will not be charged with a homicide, where it concerns me.
Dr Arnold Klein is a LIAR. I feel very let down by him and his actions. What he said was disgusting and dehumanizing.
I did not impersonate Dave on Larry King Live.

Cassandra is my friend and a very good person.

I Love my sister Janet. My sister Rebbie NEVER had a twitter account. La Toya is not a bad person. You give Jermaine a hard time, I think. Marlon, Randy, Jackie & Tito, they have stuck by me, so far and I thank them sincerely.

I Love my mother Katherine, she has helped me pull through thick and thin, never making me feel bad about myself, but giving me Hope. My father Joseph, is not entirely a heartless person, I just wished he would have cared more.

I do Love my family and most of all the Fans, you have to know that.

Without Kenny Ortega and Randy Phillips' help, I wouldn't have managed this. You will know more in due course.

Body doubles have been used. But were they used for me?

Elizabeth Taylor, she is like my second mother, I Love her so much. I Love Diana.
Evan Ross is not my son.

Chris is so funny, he makes me laugh even when I feel like crying.

I keep seeing "fedora hat man" videos and I want to tell you that I was not at the funeral, in person.

The 911 call... Oh God. I hate that you had to listen to that.

If you have been wondering my This Is It song was written by me. Anka and me had a plan.

The video I uploaded was me, it was planned to see how things can be interpreted and now I know some of you clearly do not know me, but say you are fans. I feel slightly let down and hurt by this.
Some also speculate on whether I attended my Press Conference in London, March. I did attend.

The ambulance picture was not real, I'm sure most of you realize this.
I was not in the helicopter, that was someone else.

"I'm alive and I'm here Forever" & "Love Lives Forever," I chose this, when TOY - the Fans.

Liberian Girl is very significant. Don't close your mind. Please keep an open mind.

In my Movie, the Gilda scene was not intentionally meant to be a clue, neither was my hand gestures.

I do Believe in the 2012 theory, we need to stop all wrong-doings in this world and help to Love one another more and to show each other support, before it's too late.

Some rehearsals date back, quite far.

I have told you much, I feel compelled to do so as I will not be sending replies any time soon.
Please don't hate me for what I have done. I have Faith in you all, I Believe in you all. I just wish you would have Believed in me. Most times I feel isolated as though there is no one around to understand, to understand why I have done this. I can not wait to personally tell you all this. But the time will come, when I feel it is best to fully reveal.

I would just like to add a special thanks to those who have beLIEved in me on YouTube from the start (in no particular order):
sexilady72
124mikki
MJJ20Girl
TheLongislandgirl83
MJSONLY
TheMadoula
wishiwsmine

An adventure.

Love always and Forever with the L.O.V.E.
I must go."

From TNZ

I have nothing to gain or lose,

There are so many speculations and plain contradictions.

I Love my children so very, very much, they are aware of the situation,

yes you did see me at Universal Studios.

many sightings of me are false.

Dr Conrad Murray will not be charged with a homicide

Without Kenny Ortega and Randy Phillips' help, I wouldn't have managed this.

You will know more in due course.

Body doubles have been used.

This Is It song was written by me. Anka and me had a plan.

The video I uploaded was me, planned to see how things can be interpreted

now I know some of you clearly do not know me, but say you are fans. I feel slightly let down and hurt by this.

whether I attended my Press Conference in London, March ,I did attend.

The ambulance picture was not real,I'm sure most of you realize this.

"I'm alive and I'm here Forever"

Liberian Girl is very significant.

Don't close your mind. Please keep an open mind.

In my Movie, the Gilda scene was intentionally meant to be a clue,

we need to stop all wrong-doings in this world and help to Love one another more and to show each other support, before it's too late.

Some rehearsals date back, quit far

Please don't hate me for what I have done.

I just wish you would have Believed in me.

the time will come

An adventure.

Love always and Forever with the L.O.V.E
[/color]

misha has only posted the parts that where in bold letters. the post was about reading between the lines and don't take everything for a fact.
so the things misha posted here the parts that tnz posted in bold an big letters... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions