Re: "Spread between the lines"-tnz
November 26, 2009, 12:20:08 AM
Quote from: "francisca81"
Quote from: "yspadda"
Quote from: "misha86"
if you look at the letter there are some words that are bold and some in lower case, IMO the bold is what we need to read...i.e. the truth is "spread" between the lines. this is what it says ONLY in bold. What do you guys think? Am I on to something or reaching...lol

So Misha86, if I understand well, you are just telling that the message on TNZ are the same as those posted by the mysterious 'Applehead JoeChannel' in his profile on the passed  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login channel !

As I like to jump to conclusions, I happily concluded that the persons who are behind the Applehead You Tube are the same as those who are behind TNZ. And as Applehead called Cassandra a friend, It's probably fair to conclude that they are also involved in the Cassandra/DK business.
Unfortunately, I don't think Michael is a member of the happy group. But I'm quite sure the little group has a lot of fun.

no the post was about, not taking everything for a fact, just because you read it somewhere. so misha posted the parts that where typed in big letters. and the cassandra part was not in big letters

thanks for clarifing that for me :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2009, 12:22:37 AM
Quote from: "CantStopLovingU"
Daniella posted this in the comments section:

Look at this account!!!http://www.youtube.com/user/PPBmylife
Channel name is PPB ( Prince,Paris, Blanket my life)

If you read between the lines - PPB wrote this message on his channel - BUT if you take out ONLY the words that are in ALL CAPS you get a different message! See below iN RED

I believe he is dead and AM quite certain,MICHAEL JACKSON would not do this to his family friends and fans, I AM sure of this because he is a nice person but he is not ALIVE. NO you may say? you NEED TO let him go and stop WORRYing about him,he was and always WILL BE the king of pop.SEEING as some of YOU can't or just don't want to let him go, just think 'would mike put us all through this?' no you will SOON see things my way and know he is gone,we will always LOVEhim no matter what,but YOU have to think logically trust me, the MORE you believe he's alive,the more upset you will be when you find out he's gone.

~MICHAEL .b"
I AM MICHAEL JACKSON. I AM ALIVE. NO NEED TO WORRY. WILL BE SEEING YOU SOON. LOVE YOU MORE.

this was posted awhile back and this is where i got the idea that maybe the bold parts of the letter where the truth and the other was just filler...but now im not sure what to think about this... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2009, 12:44:26 AM
Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "Banessa"
I very much Like TNZ and their blogs are amazing and are thought provoking. Regarding the letter/post... I'm sorry but I don't believe it to be a direct message from Michael or to be 100% real. I do believe however, Michael does love his family, there are more people than we know who are involved in this and not everything we see, hear, and or read has to be the truth! Especially not with all the MJ fakers going around taking advantage of fans. My opinion is that when Michael is ready to return he won't do it by sending subtle messages through open letters or by recording his voice on a video (Fake voice impersonators) but with a big BAM!!! Which no one will be expecting! ;) I will believe it until I hear it and see Michael himself saying what he has to say!

I personally don't take things literally and I like to look beyond the obvious before I make up my own mind about things. Remember and this is only my opinion but Michael was deeply hurt by everyone who took at face value everything they read and heard about him on the tabloids and from the media. I'm not saying stop looking for clues or messages but lets be a bit more cautious and rational as to what we choose to believe and take for clues!    

The people over at TNZ are amazing and are doing a great job!   Their best advice is to always read between the lines ;)

I agree with you about everything not being a clue...for instance i dont believe in cassandra or derek...

I don't believe them either ;) I do agree with you there are a few people or groups giving out clues but definitely not everything or everyone is. I also agree with the poster (Sorry can't remember who exactly [Juliet?] ) but I also don't take everything at face value, because I don't and I won't allow some charlatans play with my feelings and my emotions just to give them a good laugh! I do believe Michael is capable of doing everything and anything he wants. I believe him to be a man who is able to get as angry just as much as he is able to be nice and charming. He is a human and humans, thankfully have flaws, imagine how boring if we were all perfect!Therefore, humans are unpredictable, we never really get to know everyone, especially someone like Michael , who only allowed us his fans see what he wanted us to see. Hope no one takes offense by my comment as my intention is not to offend anyone! On a different note I think the fellows on TNZ are only trying to get people to see beyond the obvious, like they say "read between the lines" and for us not to take everything literally. They are all about giving us information but for us to make the ultimate decision based on our own judgment! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Shh...I have a Secret...

Michael, With every beat of my heart... je t\'aime plus!
Relax, take a deep breath, let it simmer and... BAM!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJLover1990

November 26, 2009, 04:53:01 AM
Quote from: "Scream"
I've heard the full version of that video before, he says "I'm scared" at the end of it.

I have absolutely no doubt's it's him, do any of you remember that woman on CNN who said she recorded the phone call's  (with his permission) between her and Michael when they were talking about the situation with Tohme Tohme?

I think it's an extract from that, God knows how they got hold of it, though.

Do you maybe have the full video?
I'm dying to hear it, I'm 99.9% sure it's Michael!

But when would that have been recorded then before or after the 25th of June?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2009, 05:17:22 AM
Quote from: "francisca81"
so misha posted the parts that where typed in big letters.

Yes, that's what I understood.
But the quotes Misha posted are the same as those posted on the You Tube profile. So I concluded that the same people put posted them on different places under different indentities.
That's why I think the same group is behind TNZ,  Applehead on You Tube and Cassandra/DK.
I for one don't trust them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2009, 06:40:50 AM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Okay that was kinda weird :?

I've found this video on MJHD it's a video with Michael's voice on it we don't know for sure if it's him and when it was recorded but it sure as hell sounds ALOT like Michael :shock:

Thanks to the people over at MJHD!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginthis is the same guy right?...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

November 26, 2009, 07:30:20 AM
that is weird all he said was this is michael whats the point have i missed something
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 26, 2009, 08:41:46 AM
Quote from: "Missyb007"

I've found this video on MJHD it's a video with Michael's voice on it we don't know for sure if it's him and when it was recorded but it sure as hell sounds ALOT like Michael :shock:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginthis is the same guy right?...

That guy is not MJ.
He posted a video with his face, live, on youtube giving and apology for creating those confusing messages. He also recorded the exact same messages on youtube.

Is an average boy from UK who likes to impersonate Michael´s voice.
His voice always sounded non Michael to me.

The same day I listened to those messages back in July, I searched for interviews of MJ since 1984 up to 2008. Michael´s voice is different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 26, 2009, 04:45:27 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "Missyb007"

That guy is not MJ.
He posted a video with his face, live, on youtube giving and apology for creating those confusing messages. He also recorded the exact same messages on youtube.

Is an average boy from UK who likes to impersonate Michael´s voice.
His voice always sounded non Michael to me.

The same day I listened to those messages back in July, I searched for interviews of MJ since 1984 up to 2008. Michael´s voice is different.

Haha yeah I knew that... just wanted to know if it was him too ;)
Cause I thought it could be the same guy, making jokes and stuff
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................