Re: Mike is never going to come back....
December 22, 2009, 11:09:17 PM
Yes i get that but what i am actually asking is WHY CHOOSE US?this small group of people that a lot of people think are crazy.idk and also that specific reason for the hoax seems quite cliche btw.i never ignored his message or turned my head the other way and did the best that my age with state of thinking would permit.im not very old.lol.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

December 22, 2009, 11:15:04 PM
Quote from: "alive"
I never said they had to give their name , just don't say you have info but can't reveal it...tell only what you can and keep any private info to yourself.
what he said was that he is close to the situation and he is not going to say who he is or how...obviously he gave all the info he could and keep everything private, private

Quote from: "Mercurial"
So why does whether he comes back or not rest ONLY ON US?not trying to argue,im just wondering...
its on us because he wants us to see the bigger picture but if most people are not getting the bigger picture than he has not done was he wants to do
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"

1) who is to say that we are not listening? we have our own ways of paying attention, but in the end, we all HEAR, SEE, FEEL Michael's message. but it does not mean we have to agree with the whole TIAI situation. Yes, Michael can use the internet to get his message across. BUT I doubt he would agree to a website 3589752 redirections of someone's theory. we need to hear from Michael HIMSELF when he returns, if he does.

but who is to say that that is not mikes message? everything that the sites are telling you are things that he has spoken on b4 when he was alive, the conspiracys, feeling like he was "next" after princess di died , love is the answer ect.

2) none of us mentioned that Michael should sign on. why do we praise the internet so much? that is why we hope Michael will come out himself, some way more effective than the internet because not everyone has internet connection, nor computer access. Michael is much smarter. he will know how & what to make it effective for the WHOLE WORLD to be aware of
the internet is actually the most effective way to communciate not media filter, we all know who runs the media and how they treat micheal so do you really think they would allow any of this on tv? the internet however you can say whatever and also bring people from all over the world to one site, like this one or youtube, facebook, twitter ,myspace, these are all public sites where you actually have freedom of speech. and as far as michael being much smarter, he is actually very smart for using these sites, look how many people on this board are from some other country, how many youtube clips are in different languages. how else was he suppose to get the message out? v, movies ect are run by the same people he is against... THE INTERNET IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO REACH THE WORLD WORLD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 11:17:42 PM
sounds reasonable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 11:18:09 PM
Yes i get that but what i am actually asking is WHY CHOOSE US?this small group of people that a lot of people think are crazy.idk and also that specific reason for the hoax seems quite cliche btw.i never ignored his message or turned my head the other way and did the best that my age with state of thinking would permit.im not very old.lol.
he didnt choose us, we choose this...when he faked his death WE, the people on this board, knew something wasnt right and wen t to search for the answer

because of that WE think outside the box and WE do not beLIEve everything we see and hear , so WE became the open minded people who he would share the hoax with since
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 11:19:41 PM
sounds reasonable.
and i dont want you to think i have something against you, but there were other people who said similar things and i just wanted to start a topic so people could better understand :D nothing personal
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 11:21:45 PM

In actuality, we are not a small group of people. There are hundreds of thousands of people around the world that are fans and believers that he faked his death. We, as fans followed his message, there were many others, some fans, some not, that turned their heads because of what they saw in the media and tabloids.
We are the best group of people to carry this out...we ignored the media and everything that they said about him and did to him...we did our own homework. So with something like this, where our world is headed, we are again having to do our homework and ignore the media. The more we talk about it and point out the facts, the more people come around and actually see that we aren't so crazy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 11:25:24 PM
Quote from: "misha86"
sounds reasonable.
and i dont want you to think i have something against you, but there were other people who said similar things and i just wanted to start a topic so people could better understand :D nothing personal

no, it's understandable. & you approached the opinion respectfully. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 11:30:27 PM
Quote from: "BCorn"
Hell, he is probably rotting in a coffin at this very moment. .
im going to ignore everything that you stated except for this..why the fuck are you here? your hella negative and you think he is dead? seriously why do you sign up for every jackson site just to say shit like this and call people retards?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 07:28:25 AM
Everyone needs to watch their language...there are children on this board!!  If you feel the need to curse, you don't have to write out the whole word, you can use things like this *** and it still gets your point across.  Please go back and edit your posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

~Souza~

December 23, 2009, 07:33:33 AM
@Misha:

AMEN!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 08:36:36 AM
Quote from: "BCorn"
Hell, he is probably rotting in a coffin at this very moment. .
im going to ignore everything that you stated except for this..why the fuck are you here? your hella negative and you think he is dead? seriously why do you sign up for every jackson site just to say shit like this and call people retards?

I also agree, Misha. That was way out of line, Bcorn. You need to chill.  :roll:
:evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

December 23, 2009, 08:48:31 AM
:? MAYBE I AM CONFUSED YET AGAIN BUT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE WHO STUDY IS THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR ENOUGH IS THAT NOT THE POINT OR DO I NEED TO RETURN TO MY CELL AND NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN :lol: HI STUDY I KIND OF GET YOU :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 23, 2009, 09:04:14 AM
....because thats all that everyone is worried about. Michael is telling his story and yet most people dont want to hear it because all they want is an exact date and location where is going to be and not care why he did this. here are some comments i have seen:

"...why do i did to show my love online? can't he feel my love already"
umm maybe he cant feel the love because he is telling us something very important and damn near life threating and yet a majority is not listening.When someone you love wants to tell you something dont you listen?He has actually beening telling us all of this for a long time and now that he is using the internet and other userful sources and/or people everone wants to dismiss that and jump beyond the most important part of this whole hoax. I wouldnt feel loved in no1 cared what i indured for 40 year or i wouldnt feel loved if no1 cared that i have almost lost my life to make a better one for them, to entertain them....i actually want to cry for him because i know that would hurt my feeling if i have to live the way he lived and when i go to tell my story people dont give 2 fucks about it.

"..if you cant tell us how you know this info or who you are then dont say anything..."

so you want micheal to sign on as himself and tell us everything :roll: and your going to believe that its actually him :roll: why does the person who is telling us this information have to give us a name? THE EVIDENCE SPEAKS FOR ITS SELF...use logic and you can see what adds up and what does not example: mike nor his family has said that he is alive YET we used logic to realize he was! so why not do the same with the information that is given and not worry about who it is? and by the way LOGIC will tell you who S.T.U.D.Y is if you think which brings me to....

1) who is to say that we are not listening? we have our own ways of paying attention, but in the end, we all HEAR, SEE, FEEL Michael's message. but it does not mean we have to agree with the whole TIAI situation. Yes, Michael can use the internet to get his message across. BUT I doubt he would agree to a website 3589752 redirections of someone's theory. we need to hear from Michael HIMSELF when he returns, if he does.

2) none of us mentioned that Michael should sign on. why do we praise the internet so much? that is why we hope Michael will come out himself, some way more effective than the internet because not everyone has internet connection, nor computer access. Michael is much smarter. he will know how & what to make it effective for the WHOLE WORLD to be aware of.

AMEN AMEN and AMEN, you said exactly what was on my mind!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 23, 2009, 09:38:06 AM
@MIsha - well said girl, I applaud you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 10:39:22 AM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Everyone needs to watch their language...there are children on this board!!  If you feel the need to curse, you don't have to write out the whole word, you can use things like this *** and it still gets your point across.  Please go back and edit your posts.
I agree-where is all the hostility and appalling language coming from? Apart from the fact that I find this language offensive I have an 11 year old Niece who looks at this forum every day and we do have young members. If your points you need to get across are in your mind very strong you should not need to emphasise them with bad language. Language and words can be used so very effectively to spread word and get messages across to masses but not if used so appallingly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions