PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Jackson Family to Announce MJ Tribute Concert

Members of Michael Jackson’s family have called a press conference for Monday in Beverly Hills to announce a concert tribute to MJ that will benefit charities in the U.S. and the United Kingdom.

Michael’s mother, Katherine, will be joined at the Beverly Hills Hotel by his siblings Marlon, Tito, Jackie and LaToya to reveal details of the tribute, with strong hints in the press release that it will focus on Michael’s “Thriller” album. The press release issued Thursday referred to the concert as a “thriller of an event,” which is being coordinated by the family members and promoter Global Live Events, not Michael’s estate.

A spokeswoman for the event said no other information is available until Monday’s press conference. Pop & Hiss will carry more details after the announcement.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So, a tribute concert with the Thriller theme. What a surprise. ;) And also they stated that the concert is NOT coordinated by MJ estate. After La toya's words about the estate, this made me more suspicious about the estate.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: MJonmind
But then they have no authority to use Thriller or anything Michael, only their own names and songs. If they go ahead there will be lawsuits.

Quote from: PureLove
Yeah that's odd. I wonder if this is ever going to happen.

Quote from: fordtocarr
Again it makes me think hoax.  Because, if it's legit, and Michael is dead, then they couldn't do this concert.  If they don't get sued, then I think we can safely assume Michael is somewhere at the helm of his estate.
What I do find odd is a promoting of Thriller.  Not only did Michael want to let it go, but, even resurrecting it for the 25th has been done.  Soooo...I'm thinking clues. 
Maybe we should dissect it.
I NOTICE that they actually said "strong hints" about the Thriller focus.  They don't want us to miss that I presume.  Even saying it will be a "thriller of an event"!

Also, once again...it will be at the Beverly Hills Hotel.  Seems like a lot of important Jackson decisions are made there!

Well, Monday will be interesting:)

Quote from: fordtocarr
Again it makes me think hoax.  Because, if it's legit, and Michael is dead, then they couldn't do this concert.  If they don't get sued, then I think we can safely assume Michael is somewhere at the helm of his estate.
What I do find odd is a promoting of Thriller.  Not only did Michael want to let it go, but, even resurrecting it for the 25th has been done.  Soooo...I'm thinking clues. 
I NOTICE that they actually said "strong hints" about the Thriller focus.  They don't want us to miss that I presume.  Even saying it will be a "thriller of an event"!

Also, once again...it will be at the Beverly Hills Hotel.  Seems like a lot of important Jackson decisions are made there!

Totally agree with you Ford.   :cheers:

Quote from: paula-c
fordtocarr wrote:
Again it makes me think hoax. Because, if it's legit, and Michael is dead, then they couldn't do this concert. If they don't get sued, then I think we can safely assume Michael is somewhere at the helm of his estate.
What I do find odd is a promoting of Thriller. Not only did Michael want to let it go, but, even resurrecting it for the 25th has been done. Soooo...I'm thinking clues.
I NOTICE that they actually said "strong hints" about the Thriller focus. They don't want us to miss that I presume. Even saying it will be a "thriller of an event"!

Also, once again...it will be at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Seems like a lot of important Jackson decisions are made there!

Totally agree with you Ford.

yes, we'll see if this is done if there will be so much to do

Quote from: Souza81

July = 7
25 = 7
25 months after June 25, 2009 = 7

Quote from: mrbigshot

July = 7
25 = 7

If not try November.  :D

Quote from: MJhunny
and they're working with "Global Live Events"

Perfect for a Global Bam...

July = 7
25 = 7

Well actually November could be interesting too... November 30 that is.

It will be exactly 1 year after TS' last update, in which he mentions 11/30 a few times, he even dedicated a whole paragraph to it.

It will be the 29th anniversary of Thriller, which makes 11 in 2011 (11:11)

For many years the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously appearing to people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on the people involved. This causes a reactivation of our cellular memory banks. There's a stirring deep inside, a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten.

The appearance of 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with our highest Truth. Throughout the years, I have personally encountered thousands of people all over the world who, have experienced repeated sightings of 11:11. They all want to know what is happening to them and why. What does the 11:11 signify?

11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near. This refers to the completion of duality. When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up call. A direct channel opens up between you and the Invisible. When this happens, it is time to reflect on whatever you are doing for a moment and Look Larger. A transfer is in position. You can enter the Greater Reality if you wish pray or meditate and seed your future and also, you can be seeded by the Invisible. You can ask for help in some specific area of your life or simply listen quietly and receive a revelation.

The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act of Divine Intervention telling you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is really happening. It's time to pierce the veils of illusion that keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen, because you are ready, to step into the Greater Reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living, into a Greater Love. To ascend from
duality into Oneness.

The 11.11 is the bridge our vitality and oneness. It is our pathway into the postive unknown and beyond.

Here is an interesting blog about 11:11 and Michael and Gabriel: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also, it will be exactly 888 days after 6/25/09. BACK said 7 days + 1 day of simmering so 777 days would mean 111 days of simmering, plus here we have an Elvis connection, since 888 is Elvis' number.

Lastly, it is on a wednesday: "See you next Wednesday".

Interesting date huh? But I will go with July 25th also  :lol!:

July = 7
25 = 7

Well actually November could be interesting too... November 30 that is.

It will be exactly 1 year after TS' last update, in which he mentions 11/30 a few times, he even dedicated a whole paragraph to it.

It will be the 29th anniversary of Thriller, which makes 11 in 2011 (11:11)

For many years the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously appearing to people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on the people involved. This causes a reactivation of our cellular memory banks. There's a stirring deep inside, a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten.

The appearance of 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with our highest Truth. Throughout the years, I have personally encountered thousands of people all over the world who, have experienced repeated sightings of 11:11. They all want to know what is happening to them and why. What does the 11:11 signify?

11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near. This refers to the completion of duality. When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up call. A direct channel opens up between you and the Invisible. When this happens, it is time to reflect on whatever you are doing for a moment and Look Larger. A transfer is in position. You can enter the Greater Reality if you wish pray or meditate and seed your future and also, you can be seeded by the Invisible. You can ask for help in some specific area of your life or simply listen quietly and receive a revelation.

The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act of Divine Intervention telling you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is really happening. It's time to pierce the veils of illusion that keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen, because you are ready, to step into the Greater Reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living, into a Greater Love. To ascend from
duality into Oneness.

The 11.11 is the bridge our vitality and oneness. It is our pathway into the postive unknown and beyond.

Here is an interesting blog about 11:11 and Michael and Gabriel: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also, it will be exactly 888 days after 6/25/09. BACK said 7 days + 1 day of simmering so 777 days would mean 111 days of simmering, plus here we have an Elvis connection, since 888 is Elvis' number.

Lastly, it is on a wednesday: "See you next Wednesday".

Interesting date huh? But I will go with July 25th also  :lol!:

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Ohh my Gosh. Thank you so much for this post Souza. I'm never good with numbers and forgot about TS' and Back's posts. This is such an amazing reminder and wow with the numbers again. I'm so amazed and can not wait.  :bounce:

Quote from: scorpionchik
you guys think Michael will be on pressconference or on Triller concert-tribute to himself?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

duality into Oneness.

Ok this just totally freaked me out...I have been seeing 11:11 for sometime now. I seem to catch it in the morning and at night every single day!!  :o If this is its true meaning then this totally just blew my mind. With V's message about us moving into this Divine Cosmic Awareness aligns with this 11:11 meaning of stepping into the Greater Reality!!  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Paris made this tweet today.

pariisjaxn Paris Jackson

its 11:11 make a wishhh<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Though I promised myself not to trust in any date s anymore I can't help myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I believe we will definitely have big clues during the Thriller theme tribute concert.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions