Re: Amy Winehouse.......Much Too Soon
July 26, 2011, 01:58:55 PM
I think it's horrible when someone so young dies for no reason at all. I honestly wasn't really aware of her music but it still makes me sad. She had issues and I wish those issues had not been the demise of her.

I also think this might also be a distraction, though. I hate to be a conspiracy nut but doesn't it seem like this happened a little too conveniently? While the media is so busy covering her death, no attention is being paid to the horrible attacks in Oslo and Utøya, Norway. While one person dies, 80 people's death go virtually unnoticed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

July 26, 2011, 02:10:55 PM
While I think that Amy did die, IF she DID hoax her death - her parents don't know it yet.  There reactions are just too visceral.  I don't know if she would do that to her parents but maybe it was for their own protection.  And maybe she learned a lesson from the MJ death hoax - have your family's reactions genuine so it's believable.  There are some weird parallels between her death and Michael's "death".  IF she did hoax her death - her's seems to be a wrinkles-ironed-out version of MJ's hoax.  I agree it's wishful thinking though...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2011, 04:29:17 PM
Her phone was hacked >:(  I smell a rat in this also.

Amy Winehouse was phone hacked, reporter claimsReuters - July 26, 2011 12:18 AM PDT
Shareretweet
celebs:Amy WinehouseBlake Fielder-Civil
topics: MusiciansLegal Woes
LOS ANGELES (TheWrap) - Add the late Amy Winehouse to the list of UK celebrities who were phone hacked.

The singer, whose was found dead at her London home on Saturday, had her telephone and medical records accessed by tabloid newspapers, according to reporter Charles Lavery.

Lavery, formerly of the Scottish newspaper the Sunday Mail, writes on his Wordpress blog that Winehouse's parents and sometime lover Blake Fielder-Civil were also targeted by the tabloids. In addition, Winehouse's brother Alex's phones and personal data were also scanned by reporters.

Among other claims, Lavery said papers used hacking to get the times when Winehouse would arrive at various rehab clinics so they could have photographers camped out to get pictures of her entering or leaving treatment.

Lavery does not specify which papers hacked the singer's phone, so it's not known if the paper responsible was the recently shuttered News of the World.

A spokesperson for News of the World's parent company News Corp. did not immediately respond to request for comment.

Lavery has been critical in recent weeks of the kind of news-gathering practices, such as bribery and hacking, that have landed News Corp.'s UK operations in a mushrooming scandal. However, he has contended that the practices extend to Scottish papers.

Lavery recently claimed that Scottish newspapers paid police for information.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

paula-c

July 26, 2011, 07:33:51 PM
Satan TyradeDrucken
Bewerten 16.10.2008.
Amy Winehouse blames devil for drug problem

Amy Winehouse blamed her drug habit and the fact that her life has spiraled out of control on the devil. During a furious rant in a West London recording studio she reportedly screamed that Satan was giving her drugs. This is the latest incident that has prompted fears for singer's mental state.

Amy Winehouse was dressed in only skimpy black shorts and a lace bra when she was in a West London recording studio to record songs for her upcoming third album. 25-year-old Amy, who only managed to play a repetitive tune using two chords on her guitar, suddenly became So Frustrated with herself she smashed the instrument and began screaming that Satan was giving her drugs. An eyewitness said: "She lost it."

This is the latest incident that has left many worried about the 'Back to Black' singer's mental health. Earlier this morning it was reported that she had threatened to kill herself with a knife because she was missing her husband Blake Fielder-Civil, who is currently in prison serving a 27-month term for grievous bodily harm and perverting the course of justice.

Last month Amy made a disastrous appearance at London's Berkeley Square Ball (an annual event in aid of The Prince's Trust). At the Ball, Amy was supposed to sing backing vocals for the Goddaughter Dionne (12), who was performing at the event in hopes of kick-starting her singing career. Amy only managed to mumble a few words, and then after lashing out at a fan who wanted an autograph, was heard sobbing: "This isn'ta life - it's a mess. Life can not go on. I can not do this anymore. "

In other news, Mark Ronson has announced the track he and Amy are covering for a tribute album to legendary producer Quincy Jones is 'You Do not Own Me'. The track was originally a hit for singer Leslie Gore in the 1960s
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 26, 2011, 07:39:53 PM
Fritz Springmeier mentions in his book, The Illuminati Formula to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Control Slave, that mind control victims and slaves are often heavily drugged so they are easier to control or dissociate.
I think this is what happened to Amy. She started off an extremely talented , feisty in dividual. 'They' have to have control of the 'stars', so the way they found to control and weaken Amy was through drugs.

'Amy Winehouse blamed her drug habit and the fact that her life has spiralled out of control on the devil. During a furious rant in a West London recording studio she reportedly screamed that Satan was giving her drugs. This is the latest incident that has prompted fears for singer’s mental state.
25-year-old Amy, who only managed to play a repetitive tune using two chords on her guitar, suddenly became so frustrated with herself she smashed the instrument and began screaming that Satan was giving her drugs. An eyewitness said: “She lost it.”

I think that the way TPTB also get control over they're 'stars' is through the management, handlers and bodyguards. Literally FORCING her to perform like a puppet, churning out the old (painful for her) songs. They FORCED her onstage at the last Belgrade concert. Was painful to watch.. she was in so much pain, couldn't make it work. There is NO WAY she should have been on stage, she was ill and ...lost, not grounded.

But the bastards pecked away at her, all in order to get control over her.
Perhaps even though she was lost it on the drugs and frail and vulnerable, perhaps she still wouldn't 'toe the line', and therefore it was decided to bump her off. That Marco Perego art from 3 years ago perhaps sealed her fate as a sacrifice.
'In Marco Perego's sculpture “The Only Good Rock Star Is a Dead Rock Star,” William Burroughs has shot Amy Winehouse in the head. He sits blank-faced with a rifle in his lap while Winehouse lies dead against a wall, a Minnie Mouse mask nearby.'

Perego, 29, said of his homage: “Rock stars are the sacrificial animals of society.”
Seems like a right dodgy bstard to me, check out some more of his 'art'...

So my conclusion is, that she was probably sacrificed/bumped off by TPTB, for not being a totally controlled robot. She was abused and controlled by handlers over the years, given drugs, and they fucked her up.
It wasn't all just down to drug addiction. It was them whittling away at her over the years, to get control. 

credits: jo_6   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

July 26, 2011, 07:44:17 PM
Winehouse's Bodyguards -- Posing with Amy's Ashes
7/26/2011 2:40 PM PDT by TMZ Staff 

In one final bizarre photo op with Amy Winehouse, the singer's former bodyguards posed with a box containing Amy's ashes as they left the crematorium in London earlier today...a family rep confirms to TMZ.

The man in the center of the photo is Andrew Morris -- the bodyguard who found Winehouse's body and called for help.

Winehouse was cremated at the Golders Green Crematorium in North London ... following an emotional ceremony for close friends and family.

???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

July 26, 2011, 07:46:04 PM
Thank you paula for finding and posting those articles - scary stuff!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 26, 2011, 08:18:49 PM
In one final bizarre photo op with Amy Winehouse, the singer's former bodyguards posed with a box containing Amy's ashes as they left the crematorium in London earlier today...a family rep confirms to TMZ.
!!!!!!!!! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2011, 08:22:43 PM
I totally believe she was mind controlled and made a sacrifice.  There was a comment on one of the articles from a woman who said that she had been a victim of the MK Ultras and that Amy’s behavior was a prime indicator that she was too.  I would love to learn more about the screaming and chanting coming from her room before she died. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

paula-c

July 26, 2011, 08:23:22 PM
Thank you paula for finding and posting those articles - scary stuff!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 26, 2011, 08:51:32 PM
There is something very weird with this story. A week before her death she was photographed walking alone on the streets, looking great. I just can't believe they can't determine the cause of death after an autopsy. Aside from drugs or alcohol, shouldn't they be able to see if it's heart failure, lung failure, liver failure or whatever? If it would not be an OD, it would show up at the autopsy one way or another imo. If it was an OD, then they would have seen that at the death scene, if she was in fact alone at the house. They would have found needles, drugs, pills, empty pill bottles or whatever, but so far no word on that. So if it's an OD, and there was nothing found at the scene, then she was murdered, period. Amy is said to have been hard to control, ever since she was a kid. Maybe she got too vocal. That she was a controlled puppet should be clear.

But something smells like hoax. Maybe I am a nutcase after 2 years of MJ hoax, but something just seems off. TMZ posting that picture a week before her death, Amy being called Wino, like MJ was called Jacko, the similarities between their deaths and self-destruction period before death, the enormous amount of articles about her death on TMZ, the weird article of her talking to MJ's gohst, which I remember reading back then, but most of all, the fact that she was cremated, while Jewish people always get a burial, plus that uber-strange article about the bodyguards with her ashes. Seriously, those are not her ashes, bull shit! As commented on TMZ by someone, ashes stay very hot for a while and will therefor be released to the parents in 36 to 48 hours. Besides that, there is an avarage 3 kilograms of ashes left when you are cremated. That's a lot of ash, no way that fits in that tiny box they are holding. So I smell a rat, I just don't know yet if his name is murder or hoax. If it's a hoax, then the parents might not know (yet) or are better actors than the Jacksons. I still think the Jacksons were so unemotional to make the hoax more believable, Amy's parents might act very emotional to make a death more believable. Real emotions? If she is dead, than probably yes, if she's not, then maybe good acting. Meryl Streep's emotions looked very real in "Sophie's Choice" as well.

I do hope it's a hoax, I was pretty shocked by her death, otherwise they better hurry the fuck up with that investigation, because if she's death, then I am sure it's by the hands of another. But hey, I'm a fucking nutcase and consiracy theorist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 26, 2011, 09:03:39 PM
There is something very weird with this story. A week before her death she was photographed walking alone on the streets, looking great. I just can't believe they can't determine the cause of death after an autopsy. Aside from drugs or alcohol, shouldn't they be able to see if it's heart failure, lung failure, liver failure or whatever? If it would not be an OD, it would show up at the autopsy one way or another imo. If it was an OD, then they would have seen that at the death scene, if she was in fact alone at the house. They would have found needles, drugs, pills, empty pill bottles or whatever, but so far no word on that. So if it's an OD, and there was nothing found at the scene, then she was murdered, period. Amy is said to have been hard to control, ever since she was a kid. Maybe she got too vocal. That she was a controlled puppet should be clear.

But something smells like hoax. Maybe I am a nutcase after 2 years of MJ hoax, but something just seems off. TMZ posting that picture a week before her death, Amy being called Wino, like MJ was called Jacko, the similarities between their deaths and self-destruction period before death, the enormous amount of articles about her death on TMZ, the weird article of her talking to MJ's gohst, which I remember reading back then, but most of all, the fact that she was cremated, while Jewish people always get a burial, plus that uber-strange article about the bodyguards with her ashes. Seriously, those are not her ashes, bull shit! As commented on TMZ by someone, ashes stay very hot for a while and will therefor be released to the parents in 36 to 48 hours. Besides that, there is an avarage 3 kilograms of ashes left when you are cremated. That's a lot of ash, no way that fits in that tiny box they are holding. So I smell a rat, I just don't know yet if his name is murder or hoax. If it's a hoax, then the parents might not know (yet) or are better actors than the Jacksons. I still think the Jacksons were so unemotional to make the hoax more believable, Amy's parents might act very emotional to make a death more believable. Real emotions? If she is dead, than probably yes, if she's not, then maybe good acting. Meryl Streep's emotions looked very real in "Sophie's Choice" as well.

I do hope it's a hoax, I was pretty shocked by her death, otherwise they better hurry the fuck up with that investigation, because if she's death, then I am sure it's by the hands of another. But hey, I'm a fucking nutcase and consiracy theorist.

I'd like much this is a hoax, but the emotions of parents, ... his mother moved me deeply

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

July 26, 2011, 09:47:18 PM
I agree Souza that her death is either murder or a hoax.  And it seems that (almost) everyone "Put the Blame on Amy" for her death.

The TMZ stuff is just too reminiscent of the aftermath of Michael's "death", albeit on a smaller scale.  And they really seem to be emphasizing this part:

They even did an article with accompanying photo gallery about the 27 club.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In their poll after Amy died  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , they ask about the 27 club, the ask whose to blame and slip in "the music industry" as one of the answers, and ask "drugs - the root of evil in rock?" - which could be a veiled hint that drugs are used by TPTB to control and manipulate the artists.  And that they're evil.  The same poll also compares her tragedy to Michael's.  So whether it's a murder or hoax, TMZ is trying to draw attention to that.  If it's a hoax, it could've been planned for when Amy was 27, to bring forth the 27 club speculation and have people questioning what's going on in the music industry.  Expose the music industry for the evil they do.

Amy and Michael also had tours canceled - Michael because he "died" and Amy just a few weeks prior.  And Amy lived in London.  That article TMZ did 10 days before she died was titled "Amy Winehouse -- Walking Upright Again"  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  reminded me of the one TMZ did about Michael showing his "human" arm or something like that.  Anyways, I know I'm probably reaching here by hoping she's hoaxed her death because the alternative is really very scary.  If it was a murder, then there's no doubt in my mind that it was a ritualistic sacrifice.  So I would obviously rather have Amy give a big "F U" to TPTB instead by faking her death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

July 26, 2011, 10:57:34 PM
This is too weird!!

If you take this:

Tweet Teddy
THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS DAY I WILL REMEMBER. TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISE. I WAS BORN THE 8TH DAY OF OCT. THATS WHEN HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD.
1:43 AM May 17th via web

and the big Jackson announcement about a concert in Cardiff on October 8

and factor in Amy Winehouse:

You get 77 days from July 23 (death date) to October 8.

Coincidence??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

July 26, 2011, 11:04:46 PM
The relations between the media and the stars are as such: the media always profit from the stars, be it from good or for bad news. We have a certain behaviour pattern occuring in medicine, IT, jurisdiction, industry. If you don't have enough to live on, you must create a new product. One sells an anti-virus software only because there is a "virus" (real or not). It is called "product cycle".
Marketing will do the necessary to spread the fear that "without" the new product, life will be unbearable and terrible and that literally you cannot go on living without buying it. (Housewife complex "your house is not clean enough - be embarrassed" BS.)

In music, the new "product" must at least be "cool", if not mysterious, dark, negative, "forbidden", unethical, breaking taboos to raise most of attention and income. Anybody ever wondered why love music and lyrics are much less often about how brilliant and beautiful love is but about how much tristess and sorrow and pain and loneliness and disaster love will cause? Why do they sell so incredibly well? Because the overall understanding of love has become the public brainwash version - that love has to be all terrible and horrifying and that "natural" consequences of love are a catastrophy in a life. Love has got a coat of dark black in public music. Almost everybody falls for that just because made-up "stars" are singing this day in day out into our brains.
A beautiful tender love song will not get the public go wild and bring the bucks in anymore. The more negative the more hip. As to the big entertainment players, the public doesn't get presentations of new singers in TV shows because they are talented but because an investment in building them up will provide a ROI (return on investment).

If current products are not popular enough to serve as "conversion rate catalysts" (conversion into $$$) there must be a new one. "Older stars" either become "cash cows" (not costing any investment money but delivering a certain minimum of $$$ - Joe Cocker is a cash cow e.g.) or get off stage being replaced.
I'd say, Amy came across many who did not estimate her making enough $$$ with her "Back to Black" music but too much sideshow trouble. Point is, she was influenced to "make trouble" to feed the other side of the coin - the media.

Look at these pictures - it makes your heart ache and reminds me so much of Norma Jean Baker:

There are journalists stressing that Amy's death just came right to take off the heat on Murdoch.
I have no doubt that this was a positivly considered and convenient side-effect of Amy's death. (See article on Murdoch below for getting to know how Murdoch is ticking.)

Amy Winehouse and the British tabloids 
By  Paul Willis, Special to CNNJuly 26, 2011 -- Updated 2150 GMT (0550 HKT) New York (CNN) --

The discovery of Amy Winehouse's body at her London home gave Rupert Murdoch and his clan a brief respite from an avalanche of bad press, supplanting the phone-hacking scandal that had remained the lead story for weeks in British newspapers and TV shows. It is somewhat ironic that Winehouse's death inadvertently took some of the heat off News International, the British arm of the mogul's media business: The troubled star was frequently a target of the tabloid culture that Murdoch helped to foster. Her battle with her private demons was very public, detailed in a nearly constant stream of lurid tales in the tabloids.

The Murdoch-owned Sun newspaper, for example, published images in 2008 of Winehouse smoking from a glass pipe alongside the headline "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login," with a story claiming the singer had ingested a cocktail of drugs that included crack cocaine during a house party. But the British tabloids' casual intrusiveness into the personal lives of the famous must be re-evaluated after the firestorm of revelations about News International's news-gathering methods. The scandal began with the egregious story that a private investigator in the pay of the company had hacked the cell phone of a murdered schoolgirl. Up to this point, tabloids seemed to have regarded this predatory intrusiveness as a moral right.

News Corp-Owned Times Of London Runs Cartoon About Hacking And Starving Children
by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | 9:58 am, July 21st, 2011  » 76 comments 

There are several methods of dealing with a much-publicized scandal, some less advisable than others. Issuing a public apology for mistakes or poor judgment? Pretty much always a good idea. Holding individuals responsible for their roles and dealing with them accordingly? Usually works out pretty well. Publishing a tacky, potentially offensive cartoon making light of serious allegations AND life-threatening poverty?
Oddly enough, that rarely ever works.

And, yet, that’s precisely what the Times of London did when it ran an editorial cartoon, marked “Priorities…”, that depicted three starving, ethnically ambiguous children sitting nude in the sand. One of the doe-eyed children looks mournfully out at the viewer, cradling his distended stomach and announcing that he has had “a bellyful of phone-hacking.”
Any guesses as to what company owns the Times of London? If you guessed “News Corp,” you’re a winner! Can we agree that eradicating childhood hunger is still a global priority and that outlets diligently, even obsessively, covering the phone hacking scandal were probably not devoting too many headlines to the plight of starving, saucer-eyed children in the first place? Although, hey. Maybe the Times of London can change the tide by donating to charities fighting to end hunger, or devoting an issue to poverty instead of offering up condescending, out of touch editorials that only work to reflect poorly on its already beleaguered employer. h/t You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As to the bodyguards posing (igniting with this composition the thought of "see, this is all that remains of a person" thus further imposing pains on those who loved Amy) - well Michael's bodyguards did pose as well for the media and the world to watch. Was the subliminal message of these presentations "we can aim to guard the body but not the mind" ?

For how long celebs will continue to serve and be abused as a shocker and mind fragmenter to the public?
Who is gambling here?
Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 04:00:30 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal