goatTopic starter

Amy Winehouse.......Much Too Soon
July 23, 2011, 12:38:27 PM
Very sad to hear the news regarding the tragic death of amy winehouse.Such a talent but as we have seen many times before,she was a flawed genius.My heart goes out to her family.I know she had many problems and had to fight many battles from within but the media here in the uk has to take some responsibility for the way they scrutinised a young woman who clearly needed help,not criticism.I only hope she is now able to find peace.x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Amy Winehouse.......Much Too Soon
July 23, 2011, 01:06:31 PM
I can't believe it either. Sooo sad. :(
I'm surprised a lot of people don't know who she is... I thought she was as famous as Madonna.
I know she was a big MJ fan too. Rest in Peace, Amy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MashMike

July 23, 2011, 01:46:49 PM
I've just heard the news((( this is really soo sad, she was soo young, so talented. RIP Amy :'( :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

July 23, 2011, 03:08:53 PM
What a tragic loss to a tortured soul. She had a bright future ahead of her but the fact that she was only 27 is what  makes this story profound. It's unfortunate that I have yet to see one status post commemorating Amy and her talents here in America. I hope people realize that we all battle addiction and it isn't right to disregard someone or discriminate just because she's had her troubles. we all have addictions in our lives that we cannot control. She was a lovely lady.

R.I.P.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

paula-c

July 23, 2011, 04:16:41 PM
Her in the past months was very deteriorated physically, very unfortunate
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

July 23, 2011, 04:35:36 PM
May she rest in peace.. My son is 24 yrs old, she was only 3 yrs older, what a shame, poor soul. I find these artist they start too soon for stardom, and this is  the outcome of it. I hope her family tried to help her. May she rest in peace, may God help her soul.
blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Andrea

July 23, 2011, 05:12:44 PM
This is really sad.  Poor Amy Winehouse.

I know they say her death isn't suspicious but I think it is.  She's the latest to join the "27 club" - musicians to die at that age.  Like Brian Jones, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix.  I think it's likely that she was a sacrifice and "they" had this planned for a few years now.  And "they" got her addicted to drugs first so that her death wouldn't surprise anyone and so people would almost expect it, or at least not question it.  The music industry is messed up and evil.  I just don't think it was a coincidence that she died at 27.  This was my initial reaction, I have yet to really look into it yet but if you google the number 27, there's a bunch of weird stuff that comes up.

This is very upsetting, that poor girl.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 23, 2011, 05:33:34 PM
It appears that these young people are going into this business blindly.  They are talented and full of ambition but too young and not prepared for the harsh reality of what super stardom really means.  It must be an eye opener which some are not emotionally equipped to deal with.  Why are so many young people seemingly turning to drugs in droves once they get into the business?  Is there some void they are trying to fill; or are they  looking for someone who can relate to  them on their levels?  Are they being befriended and offered a false truth?  The numbers are becoming too numerous; from Hollywood to Bollywood.  Along with the media, I think there is a need for a bit of investigating of the industry.  I’d be remissed to believe that these young people are being coerced with drugs and God knows what else to get them to do what ever it takes to be at the top of the fame game.  Too young and too eager to please.  They can be led down the wrong path if they aren’t strong enough to say no.  But how many talented, dedicated, ambitious young people do you know who would say “NO” to a life of glamour and glitz with no holds barred!? :-\  Therein lies the problem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

~Souza~

July 23, 2011, 05:48:08 PM
This is really sad.  Poor Amy Winehouse.

I know they say her death isn't suspicious but I think it is.  She's the latest to join the "27 club" - musicians to die at that age.  Like Brian Jones, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix.  I think it's likely that she was a sacrifice and "they" had this planned for a few years now.  And "they" got her addicted to drugs first so that her death wouldn't surprise anyone and so people would almost expect it, or at least not question it.  The music industry is messed up and evil.  I just don't think it was a coincidence that she died at 27.  This was my initial reaction, I have yet to really look into it yet but if you google the number 27, there's a bunch of weird stuff that comes up.

This is very upsetting, that poor girl.

I agree with you. I remember talking to someone about her last month and that I asked that person how old she was. When I was told she was 27, I KNEW she would not make it to her next birthday. Nevertheless I was shocked to find out that I was right this afternoon. It IS suspicious. I heard from someone on some news program tonight that Amy was hard to control as a kid, and most likely also later on. That should say enough. Unfortunately people will always remember her for the drugs and the booze, and less will remember her for her great music. Sad, very very sad...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 23, 2011, 07:01:40 PM
In wikipedia are very fast ... TMZ has a news of the club of the 27

The 27 Club

The 27 Club (27 Club or Forever Club, in English) is a group of influential rock musicians who died at the age of 27, mostly due to alcohol abuse, drugs, and in some cases, suicides or traffic accidents, is worth mentioning that most of the deaths have been under strange circumstances.
Another famous superstition is that the musicians of this famous "Club" had an outstanding debt with the "Devil", be that you helped them reach the fame and influence attained by them. In addition to all them were found a white lighter in their pockets. Possibly is legend of a pact with the "Devil" arises by the American blues musician Robert Johnson, which they say he made a pact at the junction of Highway 61 to 49 in Clarksdale (Mississippi), some of their songs feed the legend: 'crossroads' and 'Me and devil Blues'.
Artists usually included in the 27 Club

Brian Jones

Jimi Hendrix

Janis Joplin

Jim Morrison

Kurt Cobain, and other artists

Amy Winehouse July 23, 2011 To be determined.[11][12] British singer/songwriter

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 23, 2011, 09:01:53 PM
R.I.P Amy Winehouse.  :-\

Do you really believe the evil theory ? I know she's not the first drug addicted artist to die at 27years old, but, how many drug addicted artist died in history ? More artist died at other ages...

Look at MJ, he died at 50...... OH WAIT !

;D

Ok seriously, I don't think the evil is linked with that.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
July 23, 2011, 09:21:51 PM
Yelling was heard from her unit, before she was found dead....In this case, as much as her life was tragic, you have to stop and ask yourself...why does the entertainment industry, feed these artists with drugs???  If I had an investment in a celebrity, I would do whatever it took to heep them safe, as they are considered "the investment". 

She was also taken away in a maroon body bag...this is the colour used, to make sure the body and all its bodily fluids are preserved and intact..........Hmmmmmmmm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 23, 2011, 10:18:40 PM
This is very sad, and surprising...at least she is at peace now...police are saying there is no foul play but they are also saying not to quickly jump to the conclusion of drugs and alcohol.

Once again very sad she was SO YOUNG.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Grace

July 24, 2011, 07:04:01 AM
London Ambulance Service had been called to the flat at 3:54 pm (1454 GMT) and sent two ambulances.
Police were called by London Ambulance Service to an address in Camden Square shortly before 4:05 pm (1505 GMT) today, Saturday 23 July, following reports of a woman found deceased,

“On arrival officers found the body of a 27-year-old female who was pronounced dead at the scene. “Enquiries continue into the circumstances of the death. At this early stage it is being treated as unexplained."

London Ambulance Services said Winehouse died before the two ambulance crews it sent arrived at the scene. A spokesperson for the singer could not immediately confirm she had died.

The London Ambulance Service said Winehouse had died before crews arrived at the house in leafy Camden Square. The cause of death was not immediately known and police said it will not release any post-mortem results before Monday. The singer's body was taken from her home by private ambulance to a London mortuary where post-mortem examinations were to be carried out either Sunday or Monday. Police said in a statement no arrests have been made in connection with her death.

These folks were there:

Timeline:
Amy's last appearance in public with Dionne Bromfield, July 20, 2001:
[size=85%]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/size]

(the vids are obviously being taken down by a claim by Splash news)

July 23, 2011
2:30 pm BST? = 1:30 pm UTC ? the following appeared in the web:

Amy Winehouse Found DeadSaturday,  July  23rd,  2011This entry was posted on Saturday, July 23rd, 2011 at 2:30 pm and is filed under You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. You can follow any responses to this entry through the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login feed. You can You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login from your own site. 
     Amy Winehouse Found Dead height=135    Singer Amy Winehouse was found dead in her apartment by London Metropolitan Police today. She was 27.
Winehouse gained worldwide acclaim for her album, Back in Black, which earned her five Grammy awards, but her music was eventually drowned out by constant media reports of erratic behavior, drug addiction, alcoholism, and legal troubles.
Cause of death has not yet been determined.  An autopsy has been scheduled.What are your thoughts about celebrities spiraling out of control?

Their domain addresses point to London, registrant is in Canada, the addresses are not conflict free. I cannot straight make up my mind if this could be a reliable source but my gut tells me no.
If they had been publishing the death prior to the police report, well...

Police report allegedly said (only citations available):
3:54 pm BST = 2:54 pm UTC/GMT the ambulance was called to Camden Square, NW1.4:05 pm BST = 3:05 pm UTC Police allegedly was called by ambulance crews.

9:35 am PDT = 4:35 pm UTC: TMZ are reporting the death.

12:41 pm EDT = 4:41 pm UTC: Reuters are breaking the news.

12:47 pm EDT = 4:45 pm UTC: Newsday are referring to Associated Press news.

10:01 am PDT = 5:01 pm UTC: Sacramento Bee publishes the AP article on the death of Amy Winehouse (that more or less all other media will copy)

2:41 pm EDT = 6:41 pm UTC: Associated Press publishes the
[/color]
Key Dates in Amy Winehouse's Career

Reactions to Amy's death:

Twitter:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Reuters stated her jewish belief:
Police discovered the body of the 27-year-old British Jewish singer after being called by ambulance services; death being treated as 'unexplained'.

This is Amy's record label Universal:

Winehouse's record label Universal confirmed her death on Saturday.

The Universal link via Vivendi (Paris) to Michael:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login stepped down from his position as CEO on January 1, 2011. Former Chairman/CEO of Universal Music International You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was promoted to CEO of the company. Grainge later replaced him as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on March 9, 2011. Morris will become the next chairman of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on July 1, 2011.

What did we miss meanwhile as to other important news?

Norway faces worst tragedy since World War II – Prime Minister
The shooting spree at Utoya Island which cost 87 lives is the worst tragedy to hit Norway since World War II, Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg said on Saturday. The massacre followed a bomb blast in Oslo which killed seven, bringing the toll to 94.

Hysteria in Europe over Norwegian tragedy is imprudent - MEP

My thoughts and prayers go to the families and friends of the victims, and to OBee, hoping that none of his closest are among those killed and wounded.

RPT-EXCLUSIVE-UPDATE 1-Access, Sony, Universal weigh EMI bids
NEW YORK, July 21 (Reuters) - Len Blavatnik's Access Industries, Sony Music Entertainment and Vivendi SA's (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) Universal Music Group are among the music companies and private equity firms interested in buying EMI Group Ltd [LNDONE.UL
], people familiar with the situation said.   
Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:43am EDT
Potential bidders for parts or all of the 114-year-old British music company also include Ronald Perelman's MacAndrews & Forbes, Tom Gores' Platinum Equity, and BMG Music Rights -- a joint venture between Bertelsmann and Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) -- five people said on Thursday.     
EMI, which represents such artists as Katy Perry, Beastie Boys, The Beatles and Keith Urban, is seen as one of the last remaining attractive assets in the music industry after its closest rival Warner Music was bought by Access Industries in May for $3.3 billion.     

Accused Tucson shooter
Loughner being involuntarily medicated and being under suicide watch. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
U.S. federal regulators said on Friday they issued draft air-quality permits to Royal Dutch Shell and  ConocoPhillips, a key step for the oil companies' drilling plans in Arctic waters of Alaska. The permits cover Shell's plans to drill two wells annually in 2012 and 2013 on leases in the Beaufort Sea, off Alaska's northern coast, and ConocoPhillips' plans to drill a yet-to-be-determined number of wells in 2012 the Chukchi Sea, off Alaska's northwest coast.

The U.S. dollar may fall next week on concern the United States may lose its top-notch credit rating with politicians nowhere close to reaching an agreement on lifting the U.S. debt ceiling as an Aug. 2 deadline looms. Fears of a full-blown euro zone debt crisis have subsided for now after the announcement of a second bailout for Greece and the focus is shifting to Washington where efforts to avoid a U.S. default enter crunch time.

A U.S. team probing the causes of last year's massive BP oil spill has delayed the release of its final report in order to more fully weigh the evidence, investigators said on Friday.  The government's findings on the spill that killed 11 workers and ravaged the Gulf coast last summer has been widely anticipated by investors for clues on possible legal ramifications BP and its partners may face from the disaster.        The U.S. Coast Guard and Bureau of Ocean Energy Management was expected to release the results of their joint investigation next Wednesday, but the team said they need more time to 'ensure that all evidence is properly weighed and considered.'

Despite howls of protests from many on Wall Street over some of President Barack Obama's policies, financial sector employees are giving at a greater rate to his re-election bid than during his last campaign.

One-third of the funds hauled in by Obama's big-money backers came from executives and others linked to the financial world, according to a report from the Center for Responsive Politics released on Friday.

(I apologize for the twisted formats - no intention, I promise.)
Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 06:00:04 AM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

July 24, 2011, 08:54:08 AM
Me and my sister are still surprised abt the news.... :(
Sad it really is for such a wonderful talent 1nce again gone at the blink of an eye... :'(
I didn't think she wuld b nxt to join the 27 Club but I mean things happen and its life...but much much MUCH to soon :'(
Loved her music...

R.I.P AMY!!!
Gone but Never Forgotten<3333
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions