paula-c

Re: Amy Winehouse.......Much Too Soon
July 24, 2011, 11:09:24 AM
R.I.P Amy Winehouse. 

Do you really believe the evil theory ? I know she's not the first drug addicted artist to die at 27years old, but, how many drug addicted artist died in history ? More artist died at other ages...

Look at MJ, he died at 50...... OH WAIT !

Ok seriously, I don't think the evil is linked with that.   

?????????????????????????????

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

July 24, 2011, 11:12:24 AM
Amy Winehouse joins 27 Club

2011 07 24

One of the greatest mysteries of modern rock’n’roll history seems to have manifested itself again in the death of 27-year-old soul singer Amy Winehouse.

27 Club

forever27.co.uk

The multiple-Grammy winning artiste, who shot to fame for hits like "Rehab", "Stronger Than Me" and "Love Is A Losing Game", was most famous for her tryst with drugs and alcohol. Her death will heighten the enigma around one of the most unsettling phenomena in the history of music - Amy’s joined Brian Jones (the guitarist of Rolling Stones), Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison, all among 38 famous musicians who died at the young age of 27. The 27 Club, also known as Forever 27, has seen stars die of drug overdose, freak accidents, suicides, and even murder. Hendrix’s biographer Charles R Cross wrote, "The number of musicians who died at 27 is truly remarkable by any standard. Humans die regularly at all ages... there is a statistical spike for musicians who die at 27."

Amy, who was found dead in her apartment in north London on July 23, had a long and troubled relationship with drugs like cocaine and heroin, and alcohol.

The soul singer saw many cancelled tours like the recent 12-stop European one, where she was booed off-stage in Siberia as she struggled to remember her own music lyrics. Amy, who was discovered at the age of 16, was constantly shuttling in and out of rehabs and suffered heartbreaks in the shape of ex-husband Blake Civil Fielder, who allegedly introduced her to cocaine and heroin.

"If you can’t sort something out for yourself, no one can help you," Amy had once said, and this caught up with her as the singer struggled to overcome drug abuse. Although the police have not yet been able to explain her death, it’s speculated that it was substance abuse. A few months back, her friends had said that doctors had warned the singer, who was famous for her beehive hairdo and heavy eye makeup that if she did not give up drugs and alcohol, her life could end soon. And before the beginning of her last tour in May 2011, Amy visited the London Priory Clinic for her addictions. She also suffered from mental health issues, one of them being depression. "Since I was 16, I’ve felt a black cloud hangs over me. Since then, I have taken pills for depression," she had said once.

Twitter exploded within minutes of the news of her death. Actress Sonam Kapoor tweeted, "#rip Amy winehouse for all the demons you faced I hope you at last have found your peace. I loved your big voice and your music. love & peace." Hollywood actress Demi Moore wrote, "Truly sad news about Amy Winehouse. My heart goes out to her family. May her troubled soul find peace." And hubby Ashton Kutcher tried to grapple for the right sentiments, "I nevr know wht 2 post after paying respect 2 sum1 who died. Just seems lk anything funny is inappropriate. mayB I’ll just go C HarryPotter. (sic)." She had once said, "If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl." Hope she got that. Rest in peace, Amy Winehouse.

We’re watching her kill herself slowly: mom
In a 2008 interview, Janis, Amy Winheouse’s mother, had said that her daughter could be dead within the year. "I’ve known for a long time that my daughter has problems. But seeing it on screen rammed it home. I realise my daughter could be dead within the year. We’re watching her kill herself, slowly. I’ve already come to terms with her death. I’ve steeled myself to ask her what ground she wants to be buried in, which cemetery. Because the drugs will get her if she stays on this road. I look at Heath Ledger and Britney. She’s on their path. It’s like watching a car crash - this person throwing all these gifts away," she’d said.

Source: timesofindia.indiatimes.com

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

July 24, 2011, 01:19:21 PM
This is really sad.  Poor Amy Winehouse.

I know they say her death isn't suspicious but I think it is.  She's the latest to join the "27 club" - musicians to die at that age.  Like Brian Jones, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix.  I think it's likely that she was a sacrifice and "they" had this planned for a few years now.  And "they" got her addicted to drugs first so that her death wouldn't surprise anyone and so people would almost expect it, or at least not question it.  The music industry is messed up and evil.  I just don't think it was a coincidence that she died at 27.  This was my initial reaction, I have yet to really look into it yet but if you google the number 27, there's a bunch of weird stuff that comes up.

This is very upsetting, that poor girl.

I agree with you. I remember talking to someone about her last month and that I asked that person how old she was. When I was told she was 27, I KNEW she would not make it to her next birthday. Nevertheless I was shocked to find out that I was right this afternoon. It IS suspicious. I heard from someone on some news program tonight that Amy was hard to control as a kid, and most likely also later on. That should say enough. Unfortunately people will always remember her for the drugs and the booze, and less will remember her for her great music. Sad, very very sad...

And what is really sickening about this is that a lot of people are blaming Amy for her own death when she was in fact, KILLED by THEM.  You and I are definitely in the minority of people who think this way.  I was reading comments on TMZ's page like, "What a shock - NOT!" and "She shoulda went to rehab" and "What an idiot".  No one out there is really questioning her death or even actually caring.  At least TMZ has been emphasizing Amy being "dead at 27", it seems Harvey is really trying to bring attention to it.  I don't care what some people say about Harvey, I believe he is trying to raise awareness of what really goes on behind the scenes which is why I believe he's got an important role in the hoax.  But unfortunately it seems unlikely that we will ever be told the truth about what really happened to Amy Winehouse or those before her.  And the reaction I've had from a couple people talking about this - it's almost funny how people react to the word "sacrifice", like it's the most ridiculous outrageous thing they've heard - which is what "they" have conditioned people to think.  If only everybody knew!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 24, 2011, 02:16:03 PM
Quote from: Andrea on July 24, 2011, 06:12:44 AMThis is really sad.  Poor Amy Winehouse.

I know they say her death isn't suspicious but I think it is.  She's the latest to join the "27 club" - musicians to die at that age.  Like Brian Jones, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix.  I think it's likely that she was a sacrifice and "they" had this planned for a few years now.  And "they" got her addicted to drugs first so that her death wouldn't surprise anyone and so people would almost expect it, or at least not question it.  The music industry is messed up and evil.  I just don't think it was a coincidence that she died at 27.  This was my initial reaction, I have yet to really look into it yet but if you google the number 27, there's a bunch of weird stuff that comes up.

This is very upsetting, that poor girl.

I agree with you. I remember talking to someone about her last month and that I asked that person how old she was. When I was told she was 27, I KNEW she would not make it to her next birthday. Nevertheless I was shocked to find out that I was right this afternoon. It IS suspicious. I heard from someone on some news program tonight that Amy was hard to control as a kid, and most likely also later on. That should say enough. Unfortunately people will always remember her for the drugs and the booze, and less will remember her for her great music. Sad, very very sad...

And what is really sickening about this is that a lot of people are blaming Amy for her own death when she was in fact, KILLED by THEM.  You and I are definitely in the minority of people who think this way.  I was reading comments on TMZ's page like, "What a shock - NOT!" and "She shoulda went to rehab" and "What an idiot".  No one out there is really questioning her death or even actually caring.  At least TMZ has been emphasizing Amy being "dead at 27", it seems Harvey is really trying to bring attention to it.  I don't care what some people say about Harvey, I believe he is trying to raise awareness of what really goes on behind the scenes which is why I believe he's got an important role in the hoax.  But unfortunately it seems unlikely that we will ever be told the truth about what really happened to Amy Winehouse or those before her.  And the reaction I've had from a couple people talking about this - it's almost funny how people react to the word "sacrifice", like it's the most ridiculous outrageous thing they've heard - which is what "they" have conditioned people to think.  If only everybody knew!!

Well Andrea, and the media do their work exposing daily to these people ... preparing people to these outcomes  as fatal
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 24, 2011, 03:07:03 PM
R.I.P Amy Winehouse.  :-\

Do you really believe the evil theory ? I know she's not the first drug addicted artist to die at 27years old, but, how many drug addicted artist died in history ? More artist died at other ages...

;D

Ok seriously, I don't think the evil is linked with that.  :)

Although I believe in most of the conspiracy theories, I don't believe in this 27 club thing. I don't believe the entertainment industry make these people addicted to drugs. There're millions of people who are addicted to drugs and most of them are not celebrities. If the industry needed them, they need them alive more than they need them dead. They need to spread their message and suck their blood and that can be done when these people are alive. As long as they don't revolt against them, the industry try to keep them as their puppets.

Amy's death was not a surprise to me and it was her fault and she killed herself. Even if she became addicted by other people's enforcement, she could save her ass. It's a tragic loss for her family, friends and fans. Wish she used her brain to be saved but maybe she didn't want to be saved or get healed. I'm so mad at people who waste and end their precious lives like this.

Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 03:11:30 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 24, 2011, 03:24:52 PM
I still can't believe that she died. It's also all very weird. How the police can't explain her death? And they found the body of a "27 years old woman". If they were sure it was Amy, why won't they name her, instead of calling her a "27 years old woman", that had her body taken away by the police. And the very first sources that published the info were tabloids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 24, 2011, 04:11:07 PM
I'm still shocked by the news........she was a great talent, her story is so so sad  :( :( :( :( :( :(
Hope she is finding her peace now....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 24, 2011, 05:38:00 PM

Amy Winehouse death: Neighbour in Camden heard ‘screaming and howling’

Saturday, July 23, 2011
9:20 PM

People who knew Amy Winehouse in Camden, north London, have been speaking after the singer’s death at the age of 27.

One of her neighbours said he is convinced she died in the early hours of Friday because he heard screaming.

“I think something happened that night. It sounded like some weird sexual game. There was screaming and howling.”

The man, who would not be named, said he was woken by the sound at around 2am that night.

“It just sounded really weird and my son said he heard some kind of drum beating.”

This afternoon he heard one of Winehouse’s friends crying in the house, and realised she was dead.

He believes a friend left her at home after a night out, and returned this afternoon to find her body.

“She’s been quite low-profile and that’s why, when I heard these sounds - screaming - I thought it was unlike her.

“I said to my son ‘Maybe she’s taken a bad drug’.”

He said he saw her about three weeks ago being helped into the house by her minders, and was unable to walk at 10am.

“She couldn’t walk, she could hardly put one foot in front of the other.”

Her cat, Sky, would come into his house for food and to sleep, he said.

Local restaurant owner Ze Silva, 56, said Winehouse would come in as regularly as twice a week.

She saw her last Tuesday and said she had stopped drinking.

“She had nothing to drink. She said to me ‘Darling, don’t give me any alcohol, I’m not drinking any more’.

“She was normal. She would speak to everyone, have pictures taken with the kids, give autographs to the kids.

“She was a good girl, I’m very sad.”

Winehouse would go to the restaurant, A Baia, to play snooker with her bodyguards and would send them to get her takeaway fried breakfasts.

Flowers, teddies and candles had been left next to the police tape blocking off Camden Square.

One card read: “You will not be forgotten by Camden. We all love you and will continue to love you. Your legend lives on.”

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 24, 2011, 06:50:04 PM
R.I.P Amy Winehouse. 

?????????????????????????????

What ?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

paula-c

July 24, 2011, 08:08:12 PM
Quote from: paula-c on Today at 12:09:24 AMQuoteR.I.P Amy Winehouse. 

??

What ? 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2011, 03:05:29 AM
Wow I cant believe my eyes,this is not true  :(. This year after Jeff Conoway now Amy? What's wrong with this world for God sake?
Like Amy,Jeff Conoway had a long battle with drugs and painkillers.He was  found unconscious on the floor of his Encino home on may 11and after 2 weeks in a coma,his family have decided to turn off  his life support machine .
This is so tragic to watch, why nobody did something to help this people before there tragedies occured.Why  wait until they are gone to do something.Now what? They are gone but unfortunately we didnt lean a dam thing,we are still the same selfish people,busy with our own persona.I'm sorry to say this, but we all know is the naked truth  :(.
Amy was a good person,I know ,her family and friens will miss her for sure.She LOVED Michael very much and she was a fan of him.This is what she said about him on 27 february 2004 and we all know she is perfectly right  8):

“You know how you either grow up in a Michael Jackson house or a Prince house?” says Winehouse, whose accent reveals her north London roots. “For me it was Michael Jackson. I could never decide whether I wanted to be Michael Jackson or marry him. I don’t care what people say about him now because he’s a ****ing genius. That’s it – the end! He was robbed of his childhood, which is why he surrounds himself with children. When you’re around kids you can be a little kid yourself and pretend that life is magic and you don’t have to be one of those sweaty people going to work every day. I completely see what he’s doing.”

Amy Winehouse on the Charlotte Church show - Beat It
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36dVBRmPDxg&feature=player_embedded#at=29[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2011, 04:49:59 AM
I just watched a couple of the videos of Amy's performance when she was in Belgrade last month.  I go from extreme sadness to anger.  Seeing her like that is absolutely heartbreaking.  But I thought it was like one song and then they booed her off or took her off the stage.  I didn't realize she did an entire set in that state of utter chaos and helplessness.  Who would let her perform like that! The music industry sucks and her manager and concert promoters ought to be ashamed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

July 25, 2011, 08:46:56 AM
I don't like to do this, as I am very sory for Amy although never listened to her music or anything, I am sorry because she was a human being maybe too missunderstood by people.

I found these photos, from today when her parents went to see what fans brought in front of her appartment in London. Look at them, it breaks my heart and there is such a HUGE difference between them and the way Michael's parents and brothers looked 2 days after June 2009. I remember Joe laughing his ass off and Katherine going shopping as this was a priority 2 days after she "lost"  her son. I am not judging, i'm really not, but it's just what I see. or Marlon and Randy on June 27th laughing like he won an Oscar and waving to the fans.

Amy's parents, 2 days after her death, on July 25th....  Go see by yourself

Randy and Marlon 2 days after, on june 27th

I won't post again the photos of Joe on June 26th laughing his ass off with Jesse Jackson, because we all know them. Just compare
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:09:33 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2011, 09:31:52 AM
This is indeed very sad  :'(

The 27 theory i.e. other celebrities that died at the age of 27th, is even mentioned here by the media, once they talk about Amy. Need to dig more into it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 25, 2011, 11:56:19 AM
The club of the 27 - ¿ ritual sacrifices, or coincidence? Amy Winehouse: his death becomes another myth of the club of the 27

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions