BACK

• 6 Replies

Offline ENGELINHIER

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ENGELINHIER

BACK

• on: July 24, 2011, 06:27:17 AM

HI, I AM GLAD TO BE BACK. I WAS HERE NEARLY AT THE BEGINNING, BUT COULD NOT CARRY ON DUE TO WORK REASONS AND ALSO, I MUST ADMIT ALL WAS GETTING QUITE HOPELESS AND THERE WAS NOTHING NEW. LOST FAITH AND NOW I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON. I HOPE TO GET THE HOPE BACK

NICE TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN :)

Offline Grace

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Grace

Re: BACK

• on: July 24, 2011, 02:54:11 PM
Welcome back - tons to read - feel being embraced.
We've come a long way...
 ;)
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Offline all4loveandbelieve

• Hoaxer
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show only replies by all4loveandbelieve

• on: July 24, 2011, 10:49:15 PM
Welcome back, BACK I understand where you are coming from, but my dear you have lots of reading to do. So  many things have surfaced, about Michael. I wish you happy reading. If you need any clarification you can Pm me. blessings.

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind

• on: July 24, 2011, 11:28:00 PM
Welcome back, BACK I understand where you are coming from, but my dear you have lots of reading to do. So  many things have surfaced, about Michael. I wish you happy reading. If you need any clarification you can Pm me. blessings.

this is off topic but is this a signature pic? is that like the size limit ? not criticising just trying to figure all this out. :-[ ???
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent

• on: July 25, 2011, 03:45:16 PM
Welcome back :)

Blessings and peace to you always!
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline all4loveandbelieve

• Hoaxer
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show only replies by all4loveandbelieve

• on: July 25, 2011, 04:23:30 PM

this is off topic but is this a signature pic? is that like the size limit ? not criticising just trying to figure all this out. :-[ ???

Yes it is a signature Pic. I added it and voila, this is the size. Unfortunetaly, this it is out of my control. I love this painting..

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Offline ENGELINHIER

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ENGELINHIER

• on: August 06, 2011, 07:04:06 AM
Thanks for your welcome. In fact I have to read a lot and dunno where to start :-\