No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: A Thriller of An Event!!!
July 25, 2011, 10:38:52 PM
That's not fake, the press conference already took place and Jackie tweeted about the date being October 8th.

Yes, here is another article regarding the press conference:

Michael Jackson's Family Plans Concert
Talent Lineup Remains A Secret; Some Object To Plans
By Alan Duke CNN

POSTED: 10:49 am EDT July 25, 2011
UPDATED: 9:45 pm EDT July 25, 2011

LOS ANGELES (CNN) -- Michael Jackson's mother and four of his siblings announced Monday a tribute concert for the late pop singer to be held in Wales in October, but the lineup for talent is still a secret.

Brothers Marlon, Tito and Jackie, sister La Toya and family matriarch Katherine Jackson attended the "Michael Forever The Tribute Concert" announcement at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Monday morning.

But the announcement exposed a major rift among members of the Jackson family, especially with Jackson brothers Jermaine and Randy, who did not attend the news conference. They objected to the show because it's scheduled to happen during the criminal trial of the doctor accused in Michael Jackson's death.

"We want to make clear that this does not reflect the position of the entire family," the two brothers said in a joint statement. "While we wholeheartedly support the spirit of a tribute that honors our brother, we find it impossible to support an event that is due to take place during the criminal trial surrounding Michael's death," they said.

While the head of the British company promoting the show, Global Events Live, hinted it could include a Jackson brothers reunion, the statement from Jermaine and Randy Jackson on Monday indicated that would not happen.

"In light of this, we feel it is inappropriate to be involved with such an ill-timed event and its promoter, Global Live," Randy and Jermaine Jackson said.

Their statement said the idea of the October concert was presented to the entire family in April "as an idea already in its advanced stages." The decision to go ahead with it "disrespects opinions and wishes expressed in the strongest terms" by some members of the Jackson family, they said.

La Toya Jackson said the "tribute will be something that's spectacular" and is "far, far, well overdue.'

The Jacksons' mother called it "a show fit for a king,"

"If my son were here today, he would feel the same way," Katherine Jackson said.

Executors for the late pop singer's estate were unaware of the planned tribute, estate spokesman Jim Bates told CNN.

"The estate has not been contacted and is not involved with Global Live Events in the UK tribute concert announced today," he said.

The show will "feature the world's most amazing music performers," according to the head of British promoter Global Live. The roster will be revealed online one act at a time over the next two weeks, starting Tuesday, Chris Hunt said. All profits from the show would go to several U.S. and British charities, including a cancer group created by the prince of Wales, Hunt said.

The October 8 show, in the Wales Millennium Centre in Cardiff, Wales, would be at least four hours long, Hunt said. The venue will seat up to 75,000 people, he said.

"I know my brother would be very, very proud to see all the artists that he admired and respected so much coming together for this event," Tito Jackson said.

Hunt presented the Jackson family with a $100,000 check that will go to a trust fund for Michael Jackson's three children, which they can access when they turn 21. The children, Katherine Jackson and unidentified charities are the sole beneficiaries of Jackson's wealthy estate.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is Millennium Stadium's website:

I don't know what to think about it...will it happen, will it not?

Blessings

Between the concert and the trail, I would cast my vote that neither one of them will occur on October 8th.  If I remember right, Anna Nicole Smith's trial of her suppliers began 3 years after her death (2007) in August 2010, and she was actually dead! Once again we are in a wait and see mode!

I take my hat off to the Jackson clan!! They are all playing their roles to the tee! Oscars for all of you!! ;D

Stay Blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

July 26, 2011, 10:45:25 AM
  I can only congratulate them all ,cause they are playing well their parts in this hoax. ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 26, 2011, 02:30:05 PM
That's not fake, the press conference already took place and Jackie tweeted about the date being October 8th.

Yes, here is another article regarding the press conference:

Michael Jackson's Family Plans Concert
Talent Lineup Remains A Secret; Some Object To Plans
By Alan Duke CNN

POSTED: 10:49 am EDT July 25, 2011
UPDATED: 9:45 pm EDT July 25, 2011

LOS ANGELES (CNN) -- Michael Jackson's mother and four of his siblings announced Monday a tribute concert for the late pop singer to be held in Wales in October, but the lineup for talent is still a secret.

Brothers Marlon, Tito and Jackie, sister La Toya and family matriarch Katherine Jackson attended the "Michael Forever The Tribute Concert" announcement at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Monday morning.

But the announcement exposed a major rift among members of the Jackson family, especially with Jackson brothers Jermaine and Randy, who did not attend the news conference. They objected to the show because it's scheduled to happen during the criminal trial of the doctor accused in Michael Jackson's death.

"We want to make clear that this does not reflect the position of the entire family," the two brothers said in a joint statement. "While we wholeheartedly support the spirit of a tribute that honors our brother, we find it impossible to support an event that is due to take place during the criminal trial surrounding Michael's death," they said.

While the head of the British company promoting the show, Global Events Live, hinted it could include a Jackson brothers reunion, the statement from Jermaine and Randy Jackson on Monday indicated that would not happen.

"In light of this, we feel it is inappropriate to be involved with such an ill-timed event and its promoter, Global Live," Randy and Jermaine Jackson said.

Their statement said the idea of the October concert was presented to the entire family in April "as an idea already in its advanced stages." The decision to go ahead with it "disrespects opinions and wishes expressed in the strongest terms" by some members of the Jackson family, they said.

La Toya Jackson said the "tribute will be something that's spectacular" and is "far, far, well overdue.'

The Jacksons' mother called it "a show fit for a king,"

"If my son were here today, he would feel the same way," Katherine Jackson said.

Executors for the late pop singer's estate were unaware of the planned tribute, estate spokesman Jim Bates told CNN.

"The estate has not been contacted and is not involved with Global Live Events in the UK tribute concert announced today," he said.

The show will "feature the world's most amazing music performers," according to the head of British promoter Global Live. The roster will be revealed online one act at a time over the next two weeks, starting Tuesday, Chris Hunt said. All profits from the show would go to several U.S. and British charities, including a cancer group created by the prince of Wales, Hunt said.

The October 8 show, in the Wales Millennium Centre in Cardiff, Wales, would be at least four hours long, Hunt said. The venue will seat up to 75,000 people, he said.

"I know my brother would be very, very proud to see all the artists that he admired and respected so much coming together for this event," Tito Jackson said.

Hunt presented the Jackson family with a $100,000 check that will go to a trust fund for Michael Jackson's three children, which they can access when they turn 21. The children, Katherine Jackson and unidentified charities are the sole beneficiaries of Jackson's wealthy estate.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is Millennium Stadium's website:

I don't know what to think about it...will it happen, will it not?

Blessings

Between the concert and the trail, I would cast my vote that neither one of them will occur on October 8th.  If I remember right, Anna Nicole Smith's trial of her suppliers began 3 years after her death (2007) in August 2010, and she was actually dead! Once again we are in a wait and see mode!

I take my hat off to the Jackson clan!! They are all playing their roles to the tee! Oscars for all of you!! ;D

Stay Blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove

is true and it is assumed that at that date the trial must have already begun and Jackson will be singing and dancing

if there is another delay ....
 8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 26, 2011, 03:20:12 PM
Has this video been posted already? I didn't see it. Lots of cool things to disect!
I can't even move around much. It's taking about 1 minute for every click to any page here, today for me. :(

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8VC8WL9TtY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 26, 2011, 10:57:47 PM
No one said the press conference didn't happen. I said it was fake... and it may well be... as in, it really did take place, but it's to announce something they know will never happen and it only exists to create clues and controversy. There will be no tribute, in my opinion; ultimately it will be canceled for some reason or another... probably due to copyright claim by the estate... because this is part of the script. This is all for show and dramatic effect. So yes... I believe it was a fake press conference.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

July 26, 2011, 11:02:05 PM
Amy Winehouse's death (July 23) to October 8 is 77 days.  Weird, right? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2011, 11:11:50 PM
As you said MJONMIND there are some things to notice in that video!

Amazing!

I did notice that LaToya said, "Michael [blink]is[/blink] an entertainer" not was an entertainer.

And the guy Chris Hunt put much emphasis on the song "Got To Be There."

And the tag lines says, "Just when you thought that was it" lines up very well with Jermaine's statement at the This Is It premiere, "But this is not really it!"  Loving it!

Again I say, Amazing! No one can convince me that this hoax has not been in the planning for years and years! That's a parcel of swamp land that I'm not buying!!

[blink]Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima,[/blink] Blessings, my friends!  [/color]

OnTheWingsOfLove
[/b]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
July 27, 2011, 03:13:00 AM
I agree...."FOR THE FANS" and when the "stars all align"... afraid/ afraid/ What's that about.????

That's supposed to happen on Dec 21, 2012...

Thriller has been the theme since the start, and this confirms it...Also, just pointing out the unsual choice of clothing with LaToya and Katherine........  The theme is the leaf patterns again, and very Michaelish...... ;) ;) ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
July 27, 2011, 03:15:09 AM
I agree...."FOR THE FANS" and when the "stars all align"... afraid/ afraid/ What's that about.????

That's supposed to happen on Dec 21, 2012...

Thriller has been the theme since the start, and this confirms it...Also, just pointing out the unsual choice of clothing with LaToya and Katherine........  The theme is the leaf patterns again, and very Michaelish...... ;) ;) ;)

Oh that's right...isn't that the wierd leaf pattern that TS brought our attention to, in the ambulance?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 27, 2011, 03:58:55 AM
Thanks for the vid MJonmind...when KJ was talking Latoya's expression was it bit weird to me, I've never really seen that expression before...anyway I really don't think that this tribute will happen, but does anyone know if the Elvis tribute went ahead, when they had one back then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

July 27, 2011, 05:17:48 AM
Thanks for the vid MJonmind...when KJ was talking Latoya's expression was it bit weird to me, I've never really seen that expression before...anyway I really don't think that this tribute will happen, but does anyone know if the Elvis tribute went ahead, when they had one back then?

Well to be honest.. look at this! Lisa-marie, Priscilla AND Michael attended the tribute concert, I couldnt find a better video, and it's in German, but we all know what it's about ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 27, 2011, 06:38:56 AM

Well to be honest.. look at this! Lisa-marie, Priscilla AND Michael attended the tribute concert, I couldnt find a better video, and it's in German, but we all know what it's about ;)

Thanks I remember that vid...MJ was hiding behind the curtain...lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

curls

July 27, 2011, 06:46:34 AM
The jacket LaToya is wearing at the press conference this week is VERY similar to the one MJ wore at the Elvis tribute.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2011, 09:03:33 AM
The jacket LaToya is wearing at the press conference this week is VERY similar to the one MJ wore at the Elvis tribute.
l
Yes curls you are right,you know,please look here:

It seems that is not the first time Michael had on that jacket,he had that jacket when he had some photoshoot with Lisa.Here it is the photo:

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions