Re: A Thriller of An Event!!!
August 01, 2011, 09:52:36 AM
Thank you for sharing all of this. It's all very, very interesting.

That tribute video is very odd - the clips they chose to use, etc.

The other thing that I think about is the location. Yes, Cardiff with the connection to the greatest hoax, etc. But, Wales also has a connection to Princess Diana. Wales and Princess Diana make me think of the statue of Michael that was erected outside of that stadium a few months ago. Another connection to the great hoax (creating a replica?)...I mean, that statue was not very realistic to what Michael looks like and we were questioning why it was put up.

The Jacket is too much to ignore. I guess we should look at what TS said again about the leaf...

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

August 01, 2011, 11:45:10 AM
I am confused,should u buy tickets to the tribute concert or not????are Michael going to talk or perform???Teddy riley tweeted something I don't remember the whole message,something about 8 of october and rose from the dead. I don't know what to do???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

angel

August 26, 2011, 09:52:45 PM
TS mentioned  that the location and timing of the tribute is not a coincidence.  Michael's timing has never been less than perfect.  One thing that strikes me is that the annual Draconid meteor shower will occur on Oct. 8.  It's supposed to generate over 750 shooting stars and is predicted to be the first major outburst since 1998 and the last until 2032.  The easiest place to watch it will be in Europe.  Seems it just might look like the Fourth of July over the Millennium Stadium that night.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions