Re: The new forum, please read.
July 25, 2011, 06:11:48 PM
Thank you Souza

The find new posts was really the only link I ever used previousy so to have that back (I think, I haven't even checked lol) is a real bonus.  I don't know how you manage to keep everything going here, hold down a full time job and actually have a life of your own - all credit to you  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sue

July 25, 2011, 06:32:53 PM
Hi Souza. Um, I have a question ? I never really go into the 'chatroom' and a friend of mine asked me to go in it, so I went. When I went in, I didnt even write anything and I was being told to fuck off and get a life. By "katie" and "dfilipad" or something like that. & they were telling me I was helen with a different name? I told them that I wasn't this person, and they still told me to 'get the fuck out' and called me a bitch and other names. Then I was banned by "amnesiac" or something like that. I don't even know what I did or who these rude people were, can you please do something about this? :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

~Souza~Topic starter

July 25, 2011, 06:51:47 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Souza. Um, I have a question ? I never really go into the 'chatroom' and a friend of mine asked me to go in it, so I went. When I went in, I didnt even write anything and I was being told to fuck off and get a life. By "katie" and "dfilipad" or something like that. & they were telling me I was helen with a different name? I told them that I wasn't this person, and they still told me to 'get the fuck out' and called me a bitch and other names. Then I was banned by "amnesiac" or something like that. I don't even know what I did or who these rude people were, can you please do something about this? :-\

Sorry that it happened, I shouted at them and told them not to behave like that again. If it does happen again, notify me right away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2011, 07:07:28 PM
:)OMG I LOVE the new page!!!  It's just ...soooo coooool!!!!  I love all the stuff!!  All right there on one page for me.  MY page!!!  I just LOVE it!!!
AMAZING Souza!!!
I just can't tell you enough...this is really FUN!!!
Thank you!!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2011, 07:18:16 PM
Site/forum gets better, getting used to it. Hopefully this is the last change.
@Bec, you got promotion, congrats.  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

July 25, 2011, 09:04:21 PM
Crap...this totally quit working for me.  First...the page froze.  So I tried to reload.  It went from blue to orange, but took 5 min to load up.  Then I had a warning repeating down the side of the page repeating down the side saying to contact admin data error (I did screen shot it).  The shout out box never came up.  I reloaded my browser...same thing..never loaded the page.  My other pages did though.  I tried to get in through an email link, by typing it in, by my app at on the browser.  Finally 5 min it came up.  The shout out box repeated my msgs..and never emptied out my msgs after sending.  Still have that data warning on pages, and it takes 3 min. to load a page. 
I'm sorry Souza...I'm not complaining .. I told you how great the changes are...I just need to know what to do to fix it.  When it froze, it never came back the same.  It went to orange and totally messed up for me.
My cache is clear cuz I fixed that with your advise a couple weeks ago.
Did I ...I don't think I did anything...I just left my page up as I always do...
Help
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 25, 2011, 09:15:39 PM
It looks amazing Souza. I LOVED it. Thank you so so much for your hard work.  ;)  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

July 25, 2011, 09:17:15 PM

I installed a package to the forum that clearly slowed down the database in an extreme way. When I wanted to uninstall it, it gave errors, so I had to uninstall it manually by editing the codes. All should work again perfectly now. It sucks because it was a great function, but I will find an alternative.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 25, 2011, 09:22:38 PM

I installed a package to the forum that clearly slowed down the database in an extreme way. When I wanted to uninstall it, it gave errors, so I had to uninstall it manually by editing the codes. All should work again perfectly now. It sucks because it was a great function, but I will find an alternative.

Is it about the shoutbox also? It seems like it is not working no more. But the forum is fast again which is good. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

July 25, 2011, 09:25:04 PM

Is it about the shoutbox also? It seems like it is not working no more. But the forum is fast again which is good. :D

No, has nothing to do with the shoutbox. It works for me. Refresh your page using F5, that might help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 25, 2011, 09:30:53 PM

No, has nothing to do with the shoutbox. It works for me. Refresh your page using F5, that might help.

It says:

You are not allowed to view Shoutbox.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

July 25, 2011, 09:31:40 PM
Thank you Souza for all your work!
It is getting better each day and it really looks so much better now and handling is so much easier.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
July 25, 2011, 11:06:58 PM
I'm really amazed at how awesome this new layout is! Souza, thank you for all your hard work, I don't know how you find the time to do this, but it is appreciated very much! I think all of the new members to come, will find it easy to navigate.

I want to send Love and Blessings to all of our beautiful "MJ" family here! I hope you are all doing well! Keep spreading "Love" and "Awareness", and always..."Keep The Faith"!
I Love you guys and I appreciate all the hard work everyone has contributed to our forum. I will never forget this experience and all the wonderful souls who have participated. God Bless You All!
Dayna :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2011, 12:20:52 AM
Thank you Souza!! ;D
Are you able to un-ban me from the chatroom when you get a chance ?  :-\
Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 12:26:17 AM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

~Souza~Topic starter

July 26, 2011, 12:27:26 AM

Okay, new update:

As you all have seen, I installed a homepage for the forum (click 'home' in the menu) where you can find active/new posts and all kind of features, and I set the sideblocks for the forum as well. Just browse it and check it out.

Another update is the gallery (again in the menu) where we can create albums. I am going to disable attachments, since they are not working anyway, so this is a great alternative. I will set up some categories, but let me know if you would like to have another one added for your upload. Once uploaded, everyone can use the bbcode for that picture to post in the forum, instead of uploading an attachment.

It is still a test though, because if it will slow down the forum when more files are uploaded, I will have to delete it again. So far it's running, so let's hope it stays that way.

I will work on the smilies next.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions