Re: Michael Jacksons Drivers License!
December 23, 2009, 05:14:35 PM
No,
They just reissue a new licence with a different licence number so the other number if someone tried to use his licence is reported stolen/invalid and comes up on their system because even some bars now have a scanner to scan to see if it is legitamite.

What, no they don't.  I can't tell you how many times I've lost my Social Security Card, probably three  - four times. I had to go get a new one. I certainly DID NOT get a new social security Number because I lost the card.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 05:15:23 PM
Quote from: "MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF"
Quote from: "ellbell290"
What I'm getting from your post is that you're saying since his driver's license number and social security number have been exposed to the public, he has to either be dead or he has to have obtained a completely new identity. But what happens if somebody loses their driver's license or their passport? The numbers are clearly visible to anyone that finds them. All you have to do is apply for a new one, and you don't need a completely new identity just because someone has seen those numbers.

Also consider though the SIN# was for Michael Joseph Jackson (not legal name) and the one for Michael Joe Jackson was not revealed!
Passports are the same as I mentioned in the drivers licence issue when it is lost or stolen.Passports are the same process,they just report it stolen/invalid and issue a new number.

Yes, this is what I am trying to say. He can be reissued a new driver's license and a new passport without having to obtain a new identity.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

December 23, 2009, 05:19:00 PM
Quote from: "lauren09"
If you look it says the driving licence expires in 1989.... so its an OLD document.

It doesn't matter if the Drivers License has expired, i have an expired drives license some where in my files but my drivers license NUMBER stays the same. it doesn't change every time you go in to renew your drivers license, hello!

And no, of course Mike's SS# was never released before he 'died'.  

Again, Michel Jackson has said over and over and over again, under oath, during court proceedings and depositions, legal name is Joseph.  Do you think he would lie under oath and be open for purjury?   I don' t know what else to say. If you want and need to believe Joe and Joseph are different names, then so be it.

Also, that means none of his marriages were legal either. C'mon!  I want him desperately to be alive too, I have been a fan for 35 years!  

But, you have to look at facts, not cryptic messages and nonsense.

And, if LAPD, FBI, etc...are helping him and he's in the Witness Protection Program (which I highly doubt because he would have taken his children WITH HIM), then we WOULD never know and/or see him again, period. That's what's it's for, to completely establish an ENTIRELY NEW identity.  

And, do you think the media would embrace MJ's death hoax, they hate him as do a lot of other people, read the hater stuff, it's disgusting. how is he just supposed to return and come back. Hello, I'm back. This world would make him a laughing joke and humiliate him forever!   His credibility as an artist and frankly, a human being, would be completely destroyed.

Whatever...I want to believe too but it doesn't make sense. Something else happened that day that we don't know but is' not that he's still alive.  I'm just saying.

Ok lauren09, you have come to the conclusion that Michael is dead right (NOT!)? So now there is no need to keep repeating what you believe and there's no need for you to look into this any further!
                                                    Buh Bye  8-) !!! DUCES
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 05:28:23 PM
Also consider though the SIN# was for Michael Joseph Jackson (not legal name) and the one for Michael Joe Jackson was not revealed!

OK, and the info showing for Michael Joseph Jackson, with his SS# just happens to be exactly the same as real  Mike's date of birth and date of death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 05:32:53 PM
Ok lauren09, you have come to the conclusion that Michael is dead right (NOT!)? So now there is no need to keep repeating what you believe and there's no need for you to look into this any further!
Buh Bye  !!! DUCES

I'm looking for truth and answers.  That's the thing with you people, the minute someone provides the truth or facts, you harass them and won't even look at it.  you don't know, i don't know, i just know the facts and the info that has been released by the officials.  that's all.

whatever!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 05:34:28 PM
Buh Bye !!! DUCES

And, you're certainly not the only one who loved/loves and respects and admires Michael Jackson. I have a hard time ( a very hard time) stomaching this stuff too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 06:36:51 PM
Hello,

Hey, I'm wondering if someone could please provide an explanation for this, as the FBI just released Michael Jackson's driver's license (a copy of it ) and his confidential Drivers License Number, which is Michael's.

So, we have Jackson's Social Secruity Number not the just released FBI copy of his Drivers License Number. These are the two most confidential forms of ID for anyone and stay with you for life, even if he got another state's drivers license, his original would still remain.

Thus, unless he's been entered into the Witness Protection Program and was given a completely new identity, he died.

period!

thanks!

That was always a given.  What I'd like to know is why the murder cover-up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 06:40:41 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Was his social security number ever released in the past when he was "alive"?

This makes me sad.  I know he may be dead... if he is then i need solid proof so i can have closure.

This is why i search for proof he is alive....  i need proof either way.

No, It was not released while he was alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 06:43:12 PM
Quote from: "ValeNova"
Yes, and when you release your SS# and/or drivers license number to someone, doctor's office, employer, etc...they're legally obligated to keep that information confidential under HIPAA and other regulations.  Why do you think employers have to lock their files, etc...have to make special accomodations if personnel files are destroyed, etc...

Giving someone personally your DL and SS# is much different then displaying it all over the entire world.

Also, joe and joseph mean the same thing, i don't get why you people don't understand that. it's like bill and william (my brothers name) he uses both. mike's middle name is his father's first name, joseph. joe - joesph, why do you people make a big deal about this, half of MJ's legal files say joseph and others say joe, it's the same.

mike said in many LEGAL depositions his middle name was Joseph, so he lied?

Must be because I'm blond... No, I don't get that at all! Joe may be used to shorten Joseph, but it's still a different name. The name on the birth certificate, that's your only true name. That's the name that has to be on all legal documents, otherwise they're not legit. If that would not be the case, it would be so easy to commit fraud. Wow, especially for me... My true name consists of two names, but I go by a nickname which is nothing like my true name. I've been through enough trouble because of this in the past (and will in the future).

My brothers true name is Pieter, but he goed by Peter. But still his true name has to be on every legal document (passport, drivers license, wedding certificate, his divorce papers, everything). Otherwise they're simply meaningless.

Well, that's my point of view.

I do not have two of anything that has the same identical name on it.  I'm still legit.  Some people have Chas. on their records instead of Charles for example.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wildy

December 23, 2009, 06:43:54 PM
You know what I'm thinking about? We have his driver license Number and Social security Numbers but what if Michael changed his identity now? What if he changed his name and his physical appearance? It means new Driver License and Social security numbers so we don't care about the last ones and they can now show them to us. What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 06:54:42 PM
Quote from: "jill"
Can you post a link to the documents?  I would like to see them.  I have had drivers license in about 5 different states from moving.  Some states require you to surrender your old license from another state if you have one, some do not.  It is not a big deal.  You can easily have more than one license from different states.  In another post, it shows that MJ had two different Social Security numbers also.  Again, not a big deal.  My husband accidently got two different numbers when applying for a replacement card.  It happens.
The FBI releasing this information does not necessarily prove he's "dead".

Hi Jill,

Michael did NOT have 2 ss numbers.  The person who wrote that was misinformed or assumed something.  He only had one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 07:11:46 PM
You know what I'm thinking about? We have his driver license Number and Social security Numbers but what if Michael changed his identity now? What if he changed his name and his physical appearance? It means new Driver License and Social security numbers so we don't care about the last ones and they can now show them to us. What do you think?

Maybe, but you can't just go get a new social security number and all this other stuff, there has to be a significant reason. And yes, Michael Joseph Jackson is his name, period, his RELEASED SS# is his number, his DL# is his number.  This Michael Joe Jackson stuff is nonsense. It's the same person, Michael Joseph Jackson - the who's bad one!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 07:27:08 PM
I agree with you lauren09...although it's disappointing, the Joseph/Joe names don't mean a thing.  We've found many lawyers online all giving the same answer regarding this.  In fact, Harvey from TMZ, who is a lawyer, was asked today about MJ's middle names and he also said it wouldn't make a difference at all...the documents would still be legal.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  It seems people don't want to believe anything that might dispute the hoax.  We need to start accepting the facts...because, as far as I'm concernced, that's the only way we're ever going to figure out what happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

bec

December 23, 2009, 07:42:32 PM

Maybe, but you can't just go get a new social security number and all this other stuff, there has to be a significant reason. And yes, Michael Joseph Jackson is his name, period, his RELEASED SS# is his number, his DL# is his number.  This Michael Joe Jackson stuff is nonsense. It's the same person, Michael Joseph Jackson - the who's bad one!

Yes those pesky FBI guys are all just full of nonsense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 24, 2009, 02:04:34 AM
I just can't get over the fact that apparently in the USA, one can use different names on documents and these documents would still be legal... It would just be too easy to commit fraud, wouldn't it? There's no way in our country, you could get away with this...

For real: my son's name is Thomas. As it turns out, our doctor also has a patient who's name is Tom, has the exact same last name as us AND is even born on the exact same date as my son. So there's a Thomas and a Tom, same last name, same birthdate... But they're still different people!

In my country, legal cases have gone wrong because the name of the accused was spelled wrong. The whole case dismissed just because of a typo. So, why would the court documents say Michael Joe Jackson if his name is Michael Joseph Jackson... I just don't understand...

For now, I'm sticking to my point of view. Not convinced by your arguments lauren09.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions