No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

I don't know if it is me or the new forum, but I cannot read anything that you posted dear.. sorry  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I did not post anything to read, just videos to listen. Lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

Well I cannot see your videos either  :(  I don't know if others have the same problem but thanks for posting them. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

but it will let you post? weird!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I can barely understand what she says. But in the first video, she says that Prince and Paris were SURPRISED to learn Murray killed their father. I don't know if this is about she's not a native english speaker and chose the wrong word but "SURPRISED" is an interesting word to use there if you ask me. She should have used "SHOCKED" or "TERRIFIED" etc. I'm not a native english speaker but SURPRISED is used for good and positive things as far as I know. Why would the kids be "surprised"? Because Murray was a friend of their dad's? But still they wouldn't be "surprised", they would be "shocked" IF Michael was really dead of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can barely understand what she says. But in the first video, she says that Prince and Paris were SURPRISED to learn Murray killed their father. I don't know if this is about she's not a native english speaker and chose the wrong word but "SURPRISED" is an interesting word to use there if you ask me. She should have used "SHOCKED" or "TERRIFIED" etc. I'm not a native english speaker but SURPRISED is used for good and positive things as far as I know. Why would the kids be "surprised"? Because Murray was a friend of their dad's? But still they wouldn't be "surprised", they would be "shocked" IF Michael was really dead of course.

Agree with you Pure Love. No matter what level her english is, she has been living here enough to know a basic english and that SURPRISED is not an appropriate word to describe reaction for children who learn somebody killed their father, unless the father is not dead therefore children were surprised.
Their aunt and uncle keep saying that MJ was murdered, why would kids get surprised learning that  it was Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Datroot

In the Jacksons T
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In the Jacksons' TV series 'Living with the Jacksons', Marlon said in the first show "We were as SURPRISED as you when we heard MJ had died" 

I thought then that surprised was a strange word to use to describe how you felt when your brother just died.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions