You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For example: did you know that both the ambulance and fire truck that arrived at Jackson's Neverland Ranch on the day he died both had the number 71 painted on their sides? And did you know that Michael Jackson's name has 17 letters in it? Coincidence? Pearl Jr. thinks not, and-- judging from that smug grin that's plastered on her face throughout the "film"-- you might be an idiot for not seeing the connection here: Obviously, an ambulance designated as #71 and a dead pop-star with 17 letters in his name can only mean one thing: cold-blooded murder. Or a death-hoax. Again, the bottom line isn't as important to Pearl Jr. as her ability to randomly spout "proofs" (she actually uses this term at one point) in support of her ever-changing theory.
Also, did you know that Michael Jackson was an Elvis Presley fan? And that he once told an interviewer that he was "going to end up just like Elvis"? Well, murder. Did you know that a photo exists of Michael Jackson looking into a camera? Well, that's clearly evidence of a faked-death. Did you know that Pearl Jr. went to the website of the cemetery where Michael Jackson is supposedly "buried," and found that the intimate details of his burial plot weren't even available to her on said website? Well, murder/death-hoax, you take.
One final note: Pearl Jr.'s film posits that Michael Jackson will "return to life" in July of 2011. We are very, very close to the end of July, 2011, and Jackson has-- as of yet-- not reappeared. If he doesn't reappear, I hereby demand that Pearl Jr. make a sequel to her seminal film: the world needs to know why Michael chose not to return.

OMG, I need an air. This is gross.  ;D

I have no clue where she got that information that Michael will return July 2011. Did Michael tell her? I doubt it very much. Nobody knows when he will appear. Only him. We shouldn't make any assumption just let it be. We all know in our hearts that he is alive, or else we wouldn't be here in this forum. Pearl Jr, is a type of person, who wants fame into other people expense. She wants to be famous. When she speaks I take some and leave some, meaning I do not believe everything she says.
blessings.

I think she collaborates everything that she gets off of the forums, blogs and hoaxer videos and compiles them into one video. I don't think the thoughts are completely her own which is why she credits everyone at the end and I for one am extremely happy she does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

For example: did you know that both the ambulance and fire truck that arrived at Jackson's Neverland Ranch on the day he died both had the number 71 painted on their sides? And did you know that Michael Jackson's name has 17 letters in it? Coincidence? Pearl Jr. thinks not, and-- judging from that smug grin that's plastered on her face throughout the "film"-- you might be an idiot for not seeing the connection here: Obviously, an ambulance designated as #71 and a dead pop-star with 17 letters in his name can only mean one thing: cold-blooded murder. Or a death-hoax. Again, the bottom line isn't as important to Pearl Jr. as her ability to randomly spout "proofs" (she actually uses this term at one point) in support of her ever-changing theory.
Also, did you know that Michael Jackson was an Elvis Presley fan? And that he once told an interviewer that he was "going to end up just like Elvis"? Well, murder. Did you know that a photo exists of Michael Jackson looking into a camera? Well, that's clearly evidence of a faked-death. Did you know that Pearl Jr. went to the website of the cemetery where Michael Jackson is supposedly "buried," and found that the intimate details of his burial plot weren't even available to her on said website? Well, murder/death-hoax, you take.
One final note: Pearl Jr.'s film posits that Michael Jackson will "return to life" in July of 2011. We are very, very close to the end of July, 2011, and Jackson has-- as of yet-- not reappeared. If he doesn't reappear, I hereby demand that Pearl Jr. make a sequel to her seminal film: the world needs to know why Michael chose not to return.

OMG, I need an air. This is gross.  ;D

I have no clue where she got that information that Michael will return July 2011. Did Michael tell her? I doubt it very much. Nobody knows when he will appear. Only him. We shouldn't make any assumption just let it be. We all know in our hearts that he is alive, or else we wouldn't be here in this forum. Pearl Jr, is a type of person, who wants fame into other people expense. She wants to be famous. When she speaks I take some and leave some, meaning I do not believe everything she says.
blessings.

I think she collaborates everything that she gets off of the forums, blogs and hoaxer videos and compiles them into one video. I don't think the thoughts are completely her own which is why she credits everyone at the end and I for one am extremely happy she does.

True. Where did she get an ambulance at Neverland from or there is a connection between 71 ans 17. I mean really, a journalist? Because of her, people will make fun of hoax believers. But mostly I was amused by the funny way this man criticized.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

While the article is extremely funny and I laughed like no tomorrow, if I were reading this review and I wasn't a fellow hoaxer I would want to watch it just to get a good laugh. I guess it's up to the person watching it if they actually found something in it itself to compel them to do research. So even though the article itself was written very cynically, it might always turn out to be a great thing!

Just trying to think positive for a moment....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

bec

2 years ago there was concern that when Michael revealed it may come as a massive shock to people, shock which could easily dissipate into negative PR towards Michael. I thought that the early Elvis similarities were an attempt to coax the topic of MJ's death hoax in the sublime... to equate MJs death hoax with Elvis's; which had successfully risen into pop culture nostalgia as a light witticism of a notion, rather then a greed driven venture... would be good for the PR aspect of the eventual reveal.

It is best, that before the reveal, the notion of MJ having hoaxed his death be so cliche that they almost see it coming, if you catch my drift.

That might be Pearl's purpose *need a shoulder shrugging smiley*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Somebody's pissed  :lol:
I get what he's saying, I mean I haven't seen "Alive" but I've seen her videos.
Soo what about Marlon Brandon? lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

I saw this on my recommended films, I got all the info I needed from the reviews lol. Not to bash anyone at all, but I feel as if this is being done to discredit the hoaxers because there are so many better, more presentable hoax videos all over the place, ....why this one for Netflix???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

However, the fact that this guy is trying SOOOO hard to make it seem like a piece of S***, giving stupid examples, taken out of context, only to actually advertise for it and push people to basically "waste" their money on it, is a big shock; He's trying way to hard to prove something only to contradict himself in the same sentence, by advising people to see it, only for "laughs". He's repeating himself a lot too.

Tend to agree Truth_or_Dare (and Mish 1981).

He (Wampler) states:  “Now, you're probably wondering why the hell we're discussing Alive? here at Comedy Examiner HQ. That's probably because you haven't seen Alive? but once you've seen it-- and, if I'm successful in my mission here, that's precisely what you're going to do by the time this article wraps.”

As for my own thoughts within this thread, why the general ridicule and animosity towards, basically, a fellow hoaxer? errrr   Alive? (IMO) provides a brief, basic taste to the possibility of a MJ death hoax (based largely, if not entirely, on "investigation of circumstantial evidence," a sizeable amount of which, according to the DVD credits and as others on here have pointed out, comes from fellow hoaxers afraid/ ).  Alive?  provides a soft introduction for those new to the idea of a hoax and are not (yet, if ever) interested in hearing or digging deeper.  (And for those who might be interested, Pearl’s speech patterns, which Wampler pokes fun of, are based on “Black English Vernacular”
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login—it’s a cultural thang. 8-) )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I haven't seen it so I can't say but I don't plan to see it either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions