MJonmind

I guess our "gut" feelings are based on what prior knowledge we have, ability to read between the lines, sensitivity to people's emotions, our level of faith, creative thinking and self-confidence! Don't we all have gut feelings, or some just don't like to speculate on anything, because they don't like to be wrong, and don't want to take a chance! We each can be intuitive in different areas that we might specialize in. As new information comes in here, we're all constantly fine-tuning and adjusting our "gut" feelings! At least that's how is for me! respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

So, my gut feeling tells me that Katherine really is suffering when making those interviews. Her pain is obvious.

@You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,

I had a couple of dreams lately, but the dreams are not very cheerful, so I rather not share them. Curious enough have been to read today about the insurance.

Gut feeling comes from experience imo. Still not so much of a dream believer, even if they are pretty revealing and come true at times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Katherine said something about "oh ther're only acting" this reminded me of an interview that Katherine did with Prince, Paris and Blanket on Good Morining America where where they were at The L.A. Family center and the children were asked what they would like to do. Paris said she wanted to be a actress and Prince said" I looking in to a few positions in producering in films."Katherine than said " thats what their father wanted to do they already had classess, talk a little bit want you were  doing with Micheal" Prince said" We had a tecther from the UCLA come to the house we did some film classes and when we were in Ireland we filmed a couple of movies with him there too.The reporter then said "oh you were doing this before". Prince said"yes", At the end of the interview the reporter said" I'm amazed they seem not to be effected by all this". This made me think about all the other times Michaels children seemed not to be effected by his disappearance, because Michael was a geunis he already trained his children to act by given them that very important lesson in acting at an early age so that they can play the parts in all of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Where's Joe Jackson in all of this??   We have not heard a word from him about this tribute.  Usually. he sticks his nose in whenever there is money to be made..Very strange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Yup, Katherine always makes sure she gets the bit in about the kids acting! I love it - she could barely be any more obvious!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We will have to wait October 8 4 days after my birthday.. They picked a great month.. blessings.
And the day before my birthday! They did indeed pick a great month! To wake up on the 9th with news that Michael had returned would be the greatest birthday gift of my entire life!!
 party/
Blessings!
OnTheWingsOfLove

We share the same birthday! Wouldn't that be something, even if it was just some time that month.

Well congratulations, I know that you are a beautiful person inside and out!!!! ;)
I tell you it would leave me [blink]"Speechless, Speechless!"[/blink]That's how it would make me feel!  ::P Hey Michael, make me speechless! bounce/

Stay Blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

MJonmind

So, my gut feeling tells me that Katherine really is suffering when making those interviews. Her pain is obvious.

@You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,

I had a couple of dreams lately, but the dreams are not very cheerful, so I rather not share them. Curious enough have been to read today about the insurance.

Gut feeling comes from experience imo. Still not so much of a dream believer, even if they are pretty revealing and come true at times.
Yes, I forgot --experience! Thank you! Dreams should be taken as interesting only, perhaps one ate too spicy of pizza!  However if they come true, well then they are proven to be special dreams. You've got me curious now about your dream, though  bow/  ??

Katherine said something about "oh ther're only acting" this reminded me of an interview that Katherine did with Prince, Paris and Blanket on Good Morining America where where they were at The L.A. Family center and the children were asked what they would like to do. Paris said she wanted to be a actress and Prince said" I looking in to a few positions in producering in films."Katherine than said " thats what their father wanted to do they already had classess, talk a little bit want you were  doing with Micheal" Prince said" We had a tecther from the UCLA come to the house we did some film classes and when we were in Ireland we filmed a couple of movies with him there too.The reporter then said "oh you were doing this before". Prince said"yes", At the end of the interview the reporter said" I'm amazed they seem not to be effected by all this". This made me think about all the other times Michaels children seemed not to be effected by his disappearance, because Michael was a geunis he already trained his children to act by given them that very important lesson in acting at an early age so that they can play the parts in all of this.
She should get an Oscar for her performance, but I'm guessing MJ's fans will be furious she deceived them--that's if they're angry with MJ coming back alive... :o .  I'm sure MJ is proud of how well she's done!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To me the grief and pain of that great and wonderful Woman are very real and there is no way on earth she could be lying\acting\playing like this.
In my eyes she's a living proof the family knows nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

To me the grief and pain of that great and wonderful Woman are very real and there is no way on earth she could be lying\acting\playing like this.

That seriously makes NO sense at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That seriously makes NO sense at all.
Why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I agree 100% with Souza  :D but this snail internet don't load me the quote >:( ::) ..

Katherine is a great mom but above all a great woman !!!   bearhug

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

She is such a precious woman.  No greater love, indeed, TheMoonIsDancing......
Thank you for posting this PureLove.....much appreciated.

Have a beautiful day
Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions