bec

The press have made the Jackson's look like idiots for a long time now. I'm sure they would all participate happily in punking the media for payback.

If you live that life, where your every moment is up for public scrutiny, via a rabid press, it's probably very liberating to take the bull by the horns and "give 'em something to talk about".

Remember, "it'll all come out".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Grace

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What a web, and then how does it all relate with the public taking down of Murdock--perhaps that was even a show also.

There is no taking down visible yet to me. Murdoch is scratched only.
However, while he tried to get his sons into News Corp, (James having fled to Australia), his daughter Elisabeth recently announced she will not get involved deeper in the company for now. She was the only one to not have been labelled belonging to the responsible circle for NotW. She was labelled being mentally ill instead. Well, we know how that works. Murdoch will lose his empire because his family is divided. He's the motor. As soon as he's gone, the leeches will feed in. It happened to others, his half time is overdue.

Let's not forget about other important guests and the less obvious, being out of spotlight.
Whenever our attention is getting focused, we tend to forget the rest of the stage.
It's those invisible in the dark who make the show go on.
Murdoch is a phased-out model. More interesting: who's getting pace right now?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal