911 call – just one version
July 28, 2011, 02:07:43 PM
I know this has been discussed before, but I made 2 videos to show that it's just one edited version and thought I'd share.

Here is the video (I got it from this forum) that claims that there are 4 versions of the 911 call:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I took their first 2 "versions" and overlayed them in Audacity. You'll hear one "version" on your left speaker and one on your right speaker. First I overlayed the whole thing (their "version" 1 and "version" 2):

Up until the address part, it's exactly the same (so it's not 2 different calls or anything, it's the same one).

Then I took the address part and overlayed the parts that are the same (again one "version" on left speaker, one on right), starting with "Los Angeles, California":

What they did in the second version was to edit out "It's 100 North Carolwood Drive", which they do sometimes if they post 911 calls, they edit out the exact address. And in the first "version", they cut it before the dispatcher says "is that … Carolwood?".

So the first 2 "versions" are only one version. I didn't play around with their other 2 versions, because I'm sure they are just edited too. So different media just posted different EDITED versions of the same call.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: 911 call – just one version
August 05, 2011, 01:11:18 AM
Thanks Sarah. Who you mean by "they" edited, who and why do you think someone need to edit although everything is possible, just a lot of dumb people around. But for us, it is understood that 1  911 call was made I think. The question was where the call really was made from; Carolwood or nearby Beverly Hills hotel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions