That’s good!  Ask her how she came upon that information because I have wondered if it was an internet rumor that went viral. 

This whole set-up so reminds of Wag The Dog :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

Just off the top of my head, I would ask her if the fans said something suspicious happening the 24th evening with the extra security, no lights off, and other abnormal things, why did the fans not hang around longer to see what would happen. When the amulance first came it looks like the place is barren of fans. Also if Joe heard first from a fan, how did they get his number.  :D
Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 01:30:08 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Latoya will be on in 2 hours. This is where you can watch and ask your questions to her. :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

It is 11h00 p.m. I just got home. Darn, I did not make it on time to ask her some questions. Did any of you asked Latoya questions? How was it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Latoya has just got into the studio.
Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 10:00:40 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thanks Purelove, but it did not last too long. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

1.5 hour was long I thought
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She mostly talked about the abuse that she endured. It was really sad  :(  She told a few funny stories about her and Michael...like how she designed his outfits with the crests and diamonds and how her, Michael, and Kathy Hilton talked about naming their kids Prince and Paris because Prince was their mother's father's name. Kathy had Paris first and originally said it was after their hotel in Paris but then came out and said it wasn't. Then Michael had children and named them Prince and Paris but since La Toya never had kids she has just named everyone of her dogs Prince or Paris. She didn't say much about Michael's "death" just that it was too soon and that their was no excuse for it and how it shouldn't have happened and how she feels for his children because they lost their father. She talked about how she told the Police what she believed and that they refused to go in that direction and she felt it was unfair. The co-author, who was sitting beside her, said "all you have to do is follow the money trail and you will know who is behind this" and La Toya said the police are not doing this. Someone asked about Neverland and Michael's children. She said that they do not own Neverland even though they should and that it is all explained in the book (she was really angry about this subject).

They also showed a picture of her, Michael, Cary Grant, Elizabeth taylor, and someone else that I can't remember and she said it was eerie how they have all gone to a better place and she was the only one living.

That's pretty much it...it was mostly to promote her book and to raise awareness about abuse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
She mostly talked about the abuse that she endured. It was really sad  :(  She told a few funny stories about her and Michael...like how she designed his outfits with the crests and diamonds and how her, Michael, and Kathy Hilton talked about naming their kids Prince and Paris because Prince was their mother's father's name. Kathy had Paris first and originally said it was after their hotel in Paris but then came out and said it wasn't. Then Michael had children and named them Prince and Paris but since La Toya never had kids she has just named everyone of her dogs Prince or Paris. She didn't say much about Michael's "death" just that it was too soon and that their was no excuse for it and how it shouldn't have happened and how she feels for his children because they lost their father. She talked about how she told the Police what she believed and that they refused to go in that direction and she felt it was unfair. The co-author, who was sitting beside her, said "all you have to do is follow the money trail and you will know who is behind this" and La Toya said the police are not doing this. Someone asked about Neverland and Michael's children. She said that they do not own Neverland even though they should and that it is all explained in the book (she was really angry about this subject).

They also showed a picture of her, Michael, Cary Grant, Elizabeth taylor, and someone else that I can't remember and she said it was eerie how they have all gone to a better place and she was the only one living.

That's pretty much it...it was mostly to promote her book and to raise awareness about abuse.

Funny it is that Latoya said exactly the same sentence before. Is there a written script that they follow and say the same things? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lolol/ who knows. I will say that when she talked about Michael being gone too soon it did seem genuine and that she was tearing up but two seconds later she was smiling and laughing which was kind of weird. I don't really know what to think about that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

MJonmind

It seems odd to name your dogs the same name as your neice and nephew who you might see occasionally. So my neice and nephew might come over and I'm calling them to come or talking in my doggie voice to them.   Amost embarrassing... How much of this stuff is she making up I wonder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It seems odd to name your dogs the same name as your neice and nephew who you might see occasionally. So my neice and nephew might come over and I'm calling them to come or talking in my doggie voice to them.   Amost embarrassing... How much of this stuff is she making up I wonder.

Prince and Paris, IMO, are more than just names. Its weird to name everyone Prince or Paris, both people and pets. Thats just a little confusing... I'm thinking Paris and Prince mean something else and she is putting emphasis on these names. Why would Kathy Hilton lie about naming Paris after the city? Why does anyone lie? To cover something up maybe? I wish I had the power to read minds!!  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Prince and Paris, IMO, are more than just names. Its weird to name everyone Prince or Paris, both people and pets. Thats just a little confusing... I'm thinking Paris and Prince mean something else and she is putting emphasis on these names. Why would Kathy Hilton lie about naming Paris after the city? Why does anyone lie? To cover something up maybe? I wish I had the power to read minds!!  :ugeek:

La Toya said Kathy lied because when she found out that she had named her daughter Paris, La Toya jokingly said that she stole her future children's names and Kathy said she hadn't because it was after their hotel. But then she later admitted that she really had took the name that La Toya wanted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

wonder what was penguin/  the ratio of people who tuned in that really care about her book as the ones who thought they might learn something about michael ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Datroot

I wonder if she would have done the Facebook thing if she hadn't had a book to promote.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions