Re: PPB making a movie. thats so wierd
July 17, 2011, 03:12:45 PM
Very interesting- I read about it on twitter but this was the first time I saw it.  I also think it would be odd for them to do this if MJ was really dead.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

July 17, 2011, 05:05:46 PM
and she asked after she woke up "where's my best hunter?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

July 17, 2011, 05:55:24 PM
It was posted on Paris' tumbler

This appears to be a "home movie" where the kids play the "death" of Michael - Blanket as Michael, Paris as Murray taking care of Blanket who seems to get wild after a drink, Jermajesty like a Thriller zombie coming back to life. Jafaar appears to be a bodyguard waking Paris / Murray up and leaving as slowly as the ambulance into the light - Blanket being out of spotlight and we being left without knowing what happened.

I think the story is well condensed. Only those who had dug into it deep enough will understand the meaning behind the film. We may take this just as a sheer kids' game but I think we could get some hints out of it.

No syringe was applied but a drink - and it's an orange juice, right?
In addition, we see a strong sleep motive again.

Orange and sleep: there's two interesting facts:
What is Orange Peel?

We are all familiar with Orange Peel in general. Oranges are grown and common in the warmer clients of the United States and used for juice, recipes and just an all around healthy snack. The fruit is usually peeled before eating, and most people discard the Orange Peel without using it at all. Research has shown, however, that Orange Peel does have its uses in natural medicines and supplements to treat a wide variety of issues, especially those associated with sleep and sleep disturbances.

There are some sleep disorder treatment centers in Orange County and California.

And then we have the Sleep and Neuroimaging Laboratory at the University of California.
UCLA again.
The Role of Sleep in Directed Forgetting and Remembering of Human Memories[/b]

1. Jared M. Saletin 1,
   2. Andrea N. Goldstein 1,2 and
   3. Matthew P. Walker 1,2

+ Author Affiliations
   1. Sleep and Neuroimaging Laboratory, Department of Psychology
   2. Helen Wills Neuroscience Institute, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720-1650, USA

1. Address correspondence to Matthew P. Walker, Department of Psychology, Tolman Hall 3331, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720-1650, USA. Email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mpwalker@berkeley.edu">mpwalker@berkeley.edu</a><!-- e -->.

Abstract
Ample evidence supports a role for sleep in the offline consolidation of memory. However, circumstances exist where forgetting can be as critical as remembering, both in daily life and clinically. Using a directed forgetting paradigm, here, we investigate the impact of explicit cue instruction during learning, prior to sleep, on subsequent remembering and forgetting of memory, after sleep. We demonstrate that sleep, relative to time awake, can selectively ignore the facilitation of items previously cued to be forgotten, yet preferentially enhance recall for items cued to be remembered; indicative of specificity based on prior waking instruction. Moreover, the success of this differential remember/forget effect is strongly correlated with fast sleep spindles over the left superior parietal cortex. Furthermore, electroencephalography source analysis of these spindles revealed a repeating loop of current density between selective memory-related regions of the superior parietal, medial temporal, and right prefrontal cortices. These findings move beyond the classical notion of sleep universally strengthening information. Instead, they suggest a model in which sleep may be more ecologically attuned to instructions present during learning while awake, supporting both remembering and targeted forgetting of human memories.

Mr. Walker works with two colleagues from Oranje land (Netherlands) at Berkeley, Els van der Helm and Ingrid Nieuwenhuis.

Last but not least, oranges have been consider as the "fruitful" or "golden apple of the Hesperides" by the Greek.
In Greek mythology, the Hesperides are nymphs who tend a blissful garden
The Garden of the Hesperides is Hera's orchard in the west, where either a single tree or a grove of immortality-giving golden apples grew.

I ran into this video:
[youtube]http://youtu.be/stb65Cvie-k[/youtube]
*could we ever be without media again? * how can we be active with media? *would you go out of the way for media? *would media go out of the way for you?...."literally take a moment and go outside to understand this film." <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
I think it's a nice one.
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:39:34 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Grace

July 17, 2011, 06:28:46 PM
Not to forget "agents of orange" like these:

Agent Orange Symptoms and Effects
[...]
altered skin color

However cause of Vitiligo could be improper hygiene, inappropriate food combinations, regular junk food intake, insecticide/pesticide treated green vegetable intake regularly, past history of Jaundice or Typhoid fever, harsh Antibiotic use etc. One important cause of Vitiligo could be sudden emotional trauma, stress. Due to one reason or all reasons toxin substance is formed inside human body which disturbs the human Immune system and the disturbed immunity system reaches to the condition of Autoimmunity (a condition in which immune system of body destroys its own cells & tissues). This Autoimmunity is the basic important reason of Vitiligo according to Ayurvedic as well as Allopathic system of medicine.

Which brings us back again to this blog:
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:40:46 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

paula-c

July 17, 2011, 09:10:35 PM
Grace wrote:

It was posted on Paris' tumbler

This appears to be a "home movie" where the kids play the "death" of Michael - Blanket as Michael, Paris as Murray taking care of Blanket who seems to get wild after a drink, Jermajesty like a Thriller zombie coming back to life. Jafaar appears to be a bodyguard waking Paris / Murray up and leaving as slowly as the ambulance into the light - Blanket being out of spotlight and we being left without knowing what happened.

I think the story is well condensed. Only those who had dug into it deep enough will understand the meaning behind the film. We may take this just as a sheer kids' game but I think we could get some hints out of it.

No syringe was applied but a drink - and it's an orange juice, right?
In addition, we see a strong sleep motive again.

Orange and sleep: there's two interesting facts:
What is Orange Peel?

We are all familiar with Orange Peel in general. Oranges are grown and common in the warmer clients of the United States and used for juice, recipes and just an all around healthy snack. The fruit is usually peeled before eating, and most people discard the Orange Peel without using it at all. Research has shown, however, that Orange Peel does have its uses in natural medicines and supplements to treat a wide variety of issues, especially those associated with sleep and sleep disturbances.

There are some sleep disorder treatment centers in Orange County and California.

And then we have the Sleep and Neuroimaging Laboratory at the University of California.
UCLA again.
The Role of Sleep in Directed Forgetting and Remembering of Human Memories

1. Jared M. Saletin 1,
2. Andrea N. Goldstein 1,2 and
3. Matthew P. Walker 1,2

+ Author Affiliations
1. Sleep and Neuroimaging Laboratory, Department of Psychology
2. Helen Wills Neuroscience Institute, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720-1650, USA

1. Address correspondence to Matthew P. Walker, Department of Psychology, Tolman Hall 3331, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720-1650, USA. Email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mr. Walker works with two colleagues from Oranje land (Netherlands) at Berkeley, Els van der Helm and Ingrid Nieuwenhuis.

Last but not least, oranges have been consider as the "fruitful" or "golden apple of the Hesperides" by the Greek.
In Greek mythology, the Hesperides are nymphs who tend a blissful garden.
The Garden of the Hesperides is Hera's orchard in the west, where either a single tree or a grove of immortality-giving golden apples grew.

I ran into this video:
[BBvideo 425,350:2yhun91i]http://youtu.be/stb65Cvie-k[/BBvideo:2yhun91i]
*could we ever be without media again? * how can we be active with media? *would you go out of the way for media? *would media go out of the way for you?...."literally take a moment and go outside to understand this film."
I think it's a nice one.

beerchug  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

July 18, 2011, 12:56:11 AM
Paris already said on twitter that she has no tumblr. Whoever owns that tumblr is not Paris.
The juice looks nothing like orange. It's transparent. It looks like apple juice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 18, 2011, 01:34:37 AM
I could see one look-alike, but 4 would be quite difficult, and very good matches to I'd say about a year ago. Could be she's pulling our leg about no tumblr.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 18, 2011, 02:58:01 AM
She doesn't have Tumblr. Omer has a tumblr, and he would be following Paris if it was hers. He's following Genevieve, Jaafar, and Donte.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

bec

July 18, 2011, 08:43:27 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I could see one look-alike, but 4 would be quite difficult, and very good matches to I'd say about a year ago. Could be she's pulling our leg about no tumblr.

I agree, it's just not likely that these aren't the Jackson kids.

These kids are tech savvy and know how to cover their tracks online. They are being cryptic and deceptive because they are participating in their father's project, clearly.

For whatever reason they don't want it to be too obvious to us that these are the Jackson kids play acting in this video. They inject doubt with their statements and lack of followers on the account, yet the truth is right before our eyes.

So are we going to believe our own eyes and instincts? Or are we going to believe what we are told because "a reliable source" said so.

It's a repeated theme in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Anna_

July 18, 2011, 08:53:19 AM
No one said they're not the Jackson kids. They are, of course it's them. Just that the tumblr page is not Paris' page. She said it on twitter. And she was angry when she saw the trailer was leaked. She said that whoever stole that video is an a**hole. I don't know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

July 18, 2011, 04:59:14 PM
I agree that Paris, Prince and Blanket wouldn't make this play if Michael was really dead. They did great :D
In the last scene Paris is acting that she's dead or dying, she gets help of Jafar and puts her glasses off and they both are fleeing head over heels.
My interpretation of the last scene: Michael plays dead or he's dying, and he's blindly trusting the person who's helping him (blindly=Paris puts her glasses off), this person helps him to escape and hide out.
AND putting glasses off before action could also mean all is planned 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions