Re: Lupus (from an MD standpoint)
August 01, 2011, 08:54:55 PM
SpokenTruth - I always try to be patient with new people but I have to question your motives for being here. It appears that you need to be on a different forum. Perhaps over at MichaelJackson.com.

Maybe you aren't aware that on this forum we are searching for truth and fact.  While we might share our opinions we are always respectful and we never insult the man who is the topic of this forum. You have insulted him from the first post of this thread.

I also think those pictures you posted of Michael are amazing. There is nothing sick or frail about him. In fact I think they show that Michael was healthy.

To get it straight, Michael was not frail. He wasn't broke. He wasn't a drug addict and he wasn't a weak human being. Yes, he was human with ailments like anyone else. But that doesn't mean he had one foot in the grave. Please give Michael some credit. He's a smart man and can take care of himself.

Give it time. The truth always prevails in the end.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MissG

August 02, 2011, 07:43:43 AM
He looks sad and tired in those pics. May be tired of the stalkers behind him?  :twisted:

We are used to see a cheerful, sweet always smiling Michael most of the times, may be he got bad news that day or felt just tired, as any other person does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SpokenTruth

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Spread the truth & spread the love.
August 02, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
Denial is an awful thing, and for having it for over 2 years must be difficult enough.
So I will let you all continue on living in your pain and false hope.

God be with you!

you will need it in the coming years.

Peace.. out...

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

August 02, 2011, 08:33:22 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Denial is an awful thing, and for having it for over 2 years must be difficult enough.

God be with you!

Peace.. out...

moonwalk_/

This is a believer's forum not a none believer.. If you believe Michael is dead you are barking at the wrong tree. You are the only one here believing he is dead, Please make a detour and go to a forum for  NONE BELIEVERS.  I want to be polite and respectful, but you are pushing all the wrong buttons dear.. PEACE OUT TO YOU TOO..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

August 02, 2011, 09:20:41 AM
@Spoken truth, this video was right before his "death". He looks quite ok in my eyes. I don´t see a frail sick slim man. Michael looked more sick and thin in 2005 when he was accused by the Arvizos than he does in this videos and those pics you posted.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qE22UOlQts[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

August 02, 2011, 12:53:38 PM
SpokenTruth, thank you for the beautiful pics of Michael. He looks his normal stunning shy self, not sickly at all.  :?

Voiceforthesilent said,
Doctor Klein know that Michael Jackson had lupus erythematosus
  Debbie Rowe Plastic Surgery, Michael Jackson S Dermatologist, Dr Arnold Klein, Dr Arnie Klein, Anak Michael Jackson -
Dr. Arnie Klein, dermatologist to the stars, had a long-term association with Michael Jackson. The professor of medicine and dermatology at UCLA was also Jackson's friend.

ome are speculating that Klein is also the biological father of Jackson's children.

In a wide-ranging interview with CNN's Larry King on Wednesday night, Klein addresses those allegations, along with issues such as Jackson's skin diseases, what he knew about Jackson's drug use, medications he prescribed, his thoughts on Debbie Rowe and much more.

The following interview has been edited for brevity and clarity:
Larry King: Doctor, how did you first meet Michael?

Dr. Arnie Klein, Michael Jackson's dermatologist: I met Michael because someone had brought him into my office. I took one look at him, and I said you have lupus erythematosus.

King: Lupus?

Klein: Lupus, yes. He had a red butterfly rash, and he also had severe crusting you could see on the scalp. ... So I then did a biopsy. I diagnosed lupus. And then our relationship went from there.

King: Let's fast forward. You saw him the Monday before he died. What was the purpose of the visit?

Klein: He came to me because, basically, I was sort of rebuilding his face, because he had severe acne and scarring. He had scarring from having a lot of cosmetic surgery. ... I was rebuilding his face so he looked much more normal. And contrary to what people said, he could not take off his nose. His nose was attached. But it looked too small.

(REF URL You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Michael was seen many times coming and going from Klein's office over the years. This statement of rebuilding his face could explain why MJ's face seemed to change/shift a lot in pics through the years, as well as flare-ups of Lupis, causing swelling, etc.  Many people with debilitating diseases can live long productive lives, if they continue to take their medication, eat the right foods, think positively, exercise, etc., if fact defying logic.  Quite often in my experience it's healthy people who suddenly drop dead because they confidently assumed they could live the way they wanted to without living right.

I do have one sad thought or theory, that maybe MJ knew his life would not be let's say 20 more years, so he faked his death so he could be there for all the reaction of the world and live this dream. Then when he actually will die in the future, we will never know about it, because his family will quietly bury him. But in saying that, he still could live a long life, but this might be a small part of his motivation.
Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 12:56:03 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 02, 2011, 03:12:48 PM

God be with you!

Peace.. out...

moonwalk_/

Typical non-believer behaviour. Wish you tried to learn something when you came to this forum. There're very important info here but it seems like you missed reading them all or didn't want to get out of your box. Your denial and your loss really.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 02, 2011, 04:22:09 PM
Michael was always slim there was only one time back in 2001 on his 30th anninversay that he had a bit more flesh on him then he lost alot of weight in 2005 we all know why!! but in TII he looked as he always did Michael as Michael and for a 50 year old he looked great!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

August 02, 2011, 08:14:36 PM
SpokenTruth, we all can look at the same pictures and see them differently.  It's a fact of life.  However, there is no denial here.  We see a fantastic man who just last week the judges who looked at 16 hours of rehersal tapes said Michael was not sickly.  NOW that's a whole lot of pretty cool people who are not in denial saying the same thing.  Michael is healthly, there are times he may have seemed tired but sweetie you try doing what he did in rehersals and we can talk.  You need to open your eyes wider to the world and see things the way they really are, not the way you want them to be. Take care, Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 03, 2011, 12:37:44 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

August 03, 2011, 07:53:45 AM
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2011, 08:13:01 PM
Lupus is an autoimmune disease when body's own tissues attack its cells, or vice versa, don't remember have read long time ago. Not curable, but some types are long lasting if you take medicine all your life. One of the main symptoms of lupus erymathosus is red cheeks butterfly like. Many different diseases can have similar sypmtoms as of autoimmune disorder and doctors confuse them often. Long time ago I was diagnosed with autoimmune disorder, not lupus, at UCLA medical center. I did my research and knowing the hispory of my own health, I have come up with conclusion that I don't have autoimmune disorder, there was something different. Turned out I was right. Very possible that Michael was wrongly diagnosed by Klein. So many doctors worlwide are incompetent unforntunately  and medicine is not 100% truthful. I don't think MJ has lupus. I remember Klein telling how he "diagnosed" MJ with lupus, just looking at his red cheeks. No tests to confirm lupus.
Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 08:14:37 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

August 04, 2011, 12:04:07 AM
The whole family have red cheeks! :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2011, 02:47:07 PM
The whole family have red cheeks! :lol:

:lol:  exactly. All of them have lupus....... :lol: ...  So, Klein is so fool he diagnosed MJ with lupus looking at his red cheeks ....from make up or something else. 
Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:49:44 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

August 04, 2011, 05:40:10 PM

Not a healthy man.

When he was alot younger, yes he was thin, but healthy. Later on he was healthy and had flesh on his bones, Yum :-)
But then in 2008 he really started to dissapear. It is a big difference to be thin and healthy, and underweight and unhealthy.

You can't compare a 20, 30 or 40 year old to a 50 year old.

And sorry to break it to ya, but the dance moves in this is it, was not A+ It looked like he was going to break to pieces. So thin.
The man was not well.

^ --  ::)

I know that I have seen a video of Michael leaving Kleins office and in the video a very rude comment is made about a board game and little kids and MJ turned around to walk back in. It looks as if he took a moment to collect himself and then walked out of the office. It looks as if the same females are in the video that are in the pic so I think the two might be the one in the same. With that being said, who wouldn't have that look in their eyes?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions