MissG

Re: Transcripts
August 02, 2011, 03:12:30 PM
Didn´t TMZ publish an article about Murray saving a beggar or something like that? Can´t find it  :-[

More Murray--->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in movie terms

The major moral crisis, though, comes when a deranged Fallon attempts to murder Jennie and is sought after by Dr. Murray where Rock's illegal researching in accepting bodies murdered might soon be discovered. While he only wishes to advance anatomy to save lives, his accepting murdered bodies is indeed considered immoral and unlawful.

[/size][/color]
[/size]Reminds me of Gunther Von Hagen and his plastination [/color] :-[ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

August 02, 2011, 06:38:07 PM
what really stood out for me was that it seemed unbelievable that that number of people would not know that they were being dispatched to Michael Jackson’s address and that none of the paramedics ever recognized this person as Michael Jackson during all this close attention until it was suggeted to them in the ambulance that this patient is Michael Jackson.  Even though Michael was thin in This Is It, he was still recognizable, even to people who only had a passing fancy to him.  I could understand if in the first few minutes (since they apparently didn’t know his address  :roll:) that he might be unrecognizable due to the seriousness of the matter, but after a little time passed someone, at least one would have certainly thought to themselves or even out loud, Jesus Christ, this is Michael Jackson.  At which time I would think eveyone would stop, drop and get on the ball with an extreme concerted determination to get him back to life.  And even give Dr. Murray a tongue lashing for having taken such poor care of him.  They didn’t recognize him AT ALL because it wasn’t him.  That’s all I can say.  This person was not recognized as being Michael Jackson in no way, shape or fashion.  to me that’s virtually impossible. :?  He is the MOST RECOGNIZABLE HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET. michael-jackson/
Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 06:40:32 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

August 02, 2011, 08:32:07 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
what really stood out for me was that it seemed unbelievable that that number of people would not know that they were being dispatched to Michael Jackson’s address and that none of the paramedics ever recognized this person as Michael Jackson during all this close attention until it was suggeted to them in the ambulance that this patient is Michael Jackson.  Even though Michael was thin in This Is It, he was still recognizable, even to people who only had a passing fancy to him.  I could understand if in the first few minutes (since they apparently didn’t know his address  :roll: ) that he might be unrecognizable due to the seriousness of the matter, but after a little time passed someone, at least one would have certainly thought to themselves or even out loud, Jesus Christ, this is Michael Jackson.  At which time I would think eveyone would stop, drop and get on the ball with an extreme concerted determination to get him back to life.  And even give Dr. Murray a tongue lashing for having taken such poor care of him.  They didn’t recognize him AT ALL because it wasn’t him.  That’s all I can say.  This person was not recognized as being Michael Jackson in no way, shape or fashion.  to me that’s virtually impossible. :?  He is the MOST RECOGNIZABLE HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET. michael-jackson/

And the conclusion is that there was a corpse, someone who just died and was look llike Michael. but perhaps with bad work done on him otherwise paramedics would recognize the patient. In contrary to thoughts that there was no corpse at all and paramedics in hoax as well, it is more realistic that too many people can't be involved in  hoax simply because you can't trust anyone, esp. government employees as paramedics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

August 02, 2011, 10:16:25 PM
 :'(  Just imagining the scene is horrible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2011, 12:55:16 AM
I don't know if I'm emotionally ready to read these transcripts just yet. I do want to believe that Michael is alive but I haven't ruled out that he was murdered just yet. My heart tells me that Michael is very strong and intelligent enough to get himself out of the situation before anyone got to him but my mind questions how I can be so sure. I'm not trying to be negative but how are you guys so sure he wasn't murdered (sorry if I should post this on a diff. thread--feel free to tell me which one)? I would really appreciate some input so I could trust in my heart completely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

MJonmind

August 03, 2011, 02:46:15 AM
I don't think we should give up hope so easily with every detailed report.

So why didn't he say anything about a person looking like Michael Jackson sitting up on the gurney if there was no sign of life?  Granted, the pic could have been taken on “the other day”. Either way, he's telling the truth but being duped by someone, or he's lying.  Answer: Michael's alive!

There was another ambulance in the 100 Carolwood yard that we got a tiny glimpse of. I don’t know if it was discussed, but could that ambulance have brought another freshly dead body to the house in time for the paramedics to come?  For a 911 call that did not specify a VIP, is it normal to send 2 ambulances?
Has this transcript been available before now?  When did this court proceding take place, in relation to TS’s levels and questions on the ambulance pic and who was in the ambulance trip to the hospsital? Before, during, after? Would this have affected our consensus back then? No body seemed the best answer then. If the medic witnesses are all skilled actors as well as medics, then maybe there still does not have to be a body.

That's as far as I've read.   penguin/ mj_bad/ :mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 06, 2011, 12:31:33 PM
Who’s giving up I think this plays right into the hoax.  Michael was identified by word of mouth in that ambulance.  He was not recognized as being Michael Jacksn after all that time at close proximity.  That is virtually impossible.  They were told that the patient was Michael Jackson by Murray’s mumble on the ride to the medical center.  They never acknowledge any visual recognition even after this was disclosed.  If it was really Michael, something would have clicked. Something would have looked familiar.  But nothing.  It could not have been him. Michael did not look like a hospice patient just a few hours earlier at rehearsals.  How did he turn into one in that short a time? Unless he did a Criss Angel on us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

August 06, 2011, 01:48:05 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who’s giving up I think this plays right into the hoax.  Michael was identified by word of mouth in that ambulance.  He was not recognized as being Michael Jacksn after all that time at close proximity.  That is virtually impossible.  They were told that the patient was Michael Jackson by Murray’s mumble on the ride to the medical center.  They never acknowledge any visual recognition even after this was disclosed.  If it was really Michael, something would have clicked. Something would have looked familiar.  But nothing.  It could not have been him. Michael did not look like a hospice patient just a few hours earlier at rehearsals.  How did he turn into one in that short a time? Unless he did a Criss Angel on us.
I agree fully 1000% with what you say here.In fact if you read the part wher Senneff is testifying
the defense lawyer is really sticking it to him about not recognising this patient as MJ.The prosecution is constantly objecting to all these "id" questions.Now i've thought about it and if this is all real the only reason i see the defense pushing on the matter is they want to portray that MJ was in such bad shape he was not recognisable as MJ and the prosecution by objecting does'nt want to let them portray him that way.BUT how the hell does he suddenly go from not recognisable in the bedroom toperfectly recognisable to the whole wide bloody world in the ambulance pic??? Here we go again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions