Your post was so entertaining and funny with you saying the guy probably thought you had a thing for him, lololol! :D That was hilarious! Sounds like a very exciting night. :) I wouldn't have stopped checking the guy out either. If the eyes, hands and shoes fit... you never know with Michael, he could be anywhere. ^^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Chinbie

hi dear
thank you for sharing us such a wonderful experience and we know nowadays more and more  people believe what we are believing!
good news though! :D
may god bless all of us and mj.
we just hold on and keep the faith!
together we'll be ok! ;D
with love!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow! what a concert, a full house at the Bell Centre. She is an amazing performer, she took lessons from her brother Michael that is for sure. She is not as good as Michael but she is getting there. I was seated right in the front row, I was with a friend of mine. She took some  pictures, but they came a little too dark, once she sends them to me I will post them here.

Boy her hair grew over night  lolol/ Last year she had them so short,  now they are so long. Welcome extensions..  lolol/ She sounds so much like Michael when she speaks, if you close your eyes at times it feels like it is Michael singing.  She opened the concert with the song  The Pleasure Principle.

She sang Miss You Much, Nasty boys.. It was an amazing concert, she was full of pep,
someone in back of me yelled where is Michael, she heard and she smiled. Did not say anything. I turned around, and asked her if she was a believer, she looked at me strangely, and she asked me If I believe he is still alive? I  answered yes.. She said I believe he is alive and probably here too,  lolol/ I freaked when she said that.  Now I love Janet, but I am not a big huge fan of hers, I went to see if there would be anything conspicuous, if Michael could have done an appearance who knows.

Now next to my friend there was a man we can say in the early 60's. When I saw him before the concert, he smiled at me, I smiled back, did not talk but he looked strange. He did have big brown eyes, white hair, I was seated first seat of the row, my friend second seat, and the man third. My friend ask him "big fan of Janet", he knodded yes. Did not speak.  This man was about 5'9 5'10 because I am about 5'6 and my friend is 5'7 and half. he did not look that much taller then my friend.

I guess being in this forum for 2 yrs now,I am being more attentive, and knowing that Michael disguises himself, I was checking this man out, he probably thought I had a thing for him  lolol/ actually he was not that bad looking  lolol/ too old for me though. lolol/ Now I was checking his hands, pretending to talk to my friend I was taking glances to see if they were Michael's hands, and my friend was telling me in Italian, that I am going crazy so that man would not understand us. She told me why would this man be Michael, why would he be here?  She was skeptical, she is a believer, but she did not believe that man was Michael. I told her anything is possible in life.  She told me it doesn't mean that every old man you see it is Michael in disguise, come back  to reality! I guess she was right.  The only thing I have noticed about this man he had the same black  pair of shoes Michael wears, is it a coincidence? That I cannot tell you. Once the show has finished, the lights came on and the man vanished , he was gone, where did he go? I asked my friend, she answered me, What am I his keeper  lolol/ Maybe I am making too much of this. . I had a good time, playing detective  lolol/ Janet is an amazing performer, and I felt that Michael was present maybe for moral support. I am not saying that man was Michael, but he probably was present in her dressing room, or in the back stage. We might never know if that man was Michael.. I wanted to share this with you, my hoax friends. Blessings to all.

Perhaps Janet smile that Michael was very close to you :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Wow! what a concert, a full house at the Bell Centre. She is an amazing performer, she took lessons from her brother Michael that is for sure. She is not as good as Michael but she is getting there. I was seated right in the front row, I was with a friend of mine. She took some  pictures, but they came a little too dark, once she sends them to me I will post them here.

Boy her hair grew over night  lolol/ Last year she had them so short,  now they are so long. Welcome extensions..  lolol/ She sounds so much like Michael when she speaks, if you close your eyes at times it feels like it is Michael singing.  She opened the concert with the song  The Pleasure Principle.

She sang Miss You Much, Nasty boys.. It was an amazing concert, she was full of pep,
someone in back of me yelled where is Michael, she heard and she smiled. Did not say anything. I turned around, and asked her if she was a believer, she looked at me strangely, and she asked me If I believe he is still alive? I  answered yes.. She said I believe he is alive and probably here too,  lolol/ I freaked when she said that.  Now I love Janet, but I am not a big huge fan of hers, I went to see if there would be anything conspicuous, if Michael could have done an appearance who knows.

Now next to my friend there was a man we can say in the early 60's. When I saw him before the concert, he smiled at me, I smiled back, did not talk but he looked strange. He did have big brown eyes, white hair, I was seated first seat of the row, my friend second seat, and the man third. My friend ask him "big fan of Janet", he knodded yes. Did not speak.  This man was about 5'9 5'10 because I am about 5'6 and my friend is 5'7 and half. he did not look that much taller then my friend.

I guess being in this forum for 2 yrs now,I am being more attentive, and knowing that Michael disguises himself, I was checking this man out, he probably thought I had a thing for him  lolol/ actually he was not that bad looking  lolol/ too old for me though. lolol/ Now I was checking his hands, pretending to talk to my friend I was taking glances to see if they were Michael's hands, and my friend was telling me in Italian, that I am going crazy so that man would not understand us. She told me why would this man be Michael, why would he be here?  She was skeptical, she is a believer, but she did not believe that man was Michael. I told her anything is possible in life.  She told me it doesn't mean that every old man you see it is Michael in disguise, come back  to reality! I guess she was right.  The only thing I have noticed about this man he had the same black  pair of shoes Michael wears, is it a coincidence? That I cannot tell you. Once the show has finished, the lights came on and the man vanished , he was gone, where did he go? I asked my friend, she answered me, What am I his keeper  lolol/ Maybe I am making too much of this. . I had a good time, playing detective  lolol/ Janet is an amazing performer, and I felt that Michael was present maybe for moral support. I am not saying that man was Michael, but he probably was present in her dressing room, or in the back stage. We might never know if that man was Michael.. I wanted to share this with you, my hoax friends. Blessings to all.

Perhaps Janet smile that Michael was very close to you :lol:

Yeah most probably.. I do honestly hope that was Michael.. Only that man knows who he is..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I went to see Janet last night as well. It was truly amazing! This was my second time seeing her in concert. I didn't have any experiences like all4loveandbelieve because I was in the last row! LOL But still, with it being such a small venue, the sound was amazing and I was up singing and dancing all night! I encourage everyone to get out and see it! 
 penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I went to see Janet last night as well. It was truly amazing! This was my second time seeing her in concert. I didn't have any experiences like all4loveandbelieve because I was in the last row! LOL But still, with it being such a small venue, the sound was amazing and I was up singing and dancing all night! I encourage everyone to get out and see it! 
 penguin/

OMG you were at the Bell Centre? That would have been cool to have met you..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

What a wonderful experience you've had, very happy for you :) And about that man, who knows...maybe it was Michael, he could be right next to us and we can't even imagine where  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

IWantYouBack

I also saw Janet Jackson a few days ago. I found it extremely weird that she didn't say Rest In Peace or anything like that. She didn't even mention Michael's name. You would think that she would. Especially when artists like Justin Bieber, Usher, Chris Brown, and Jason DeRulo do Michael Jackson tributes in their concerts yet Janet, MJ's sister, doesn't even mention his name and puts up about 3 pictures of her and Michael during one song.

I'm also not a big huge Janet fan, I just wanted to see if something was suspicious. But she is a brilliant performer. I got a chance to meet her after the show for the 20under20 program. Great experience. Also, when I was at the concert, a few people were wearing these t-shirts that said, "Proud BeLIEver" lmao. :D

That's so weird about that old man! What an experience you had!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

Wow great re-cap.  A reminder to self: got to get a believer shirt.  Sometimes a silent truth is heard the loudest. typing/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

penguin/

OMG you were at the Bell Centre? That would have been cool to have met you..

I went to the show the following day in Hamilton!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Billie_Jean13

Thats really interesting, you didnt happen to get a pic did you??? you probly didnt he might think that was abit strange but i thought it would be great to see him myself, from your description i am really interested and i become more convinced everytime i read it... i cant wait to see those pictures of the concert though!!!
 ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

I also saw Janet Jackson a few days ago. I found it extremely weird that she didn't say Rest In Peace or anything like that. She didn't even mention Michael's name. You would think that she would. Especially when artists like Justin Bieber, Usher, Chris Brown, and Jason DeRulo do Michael Jackson tributes in their concerts yet Janet, MJ's sister, doesn't even mention his name and puts up about 3 pictures of her and Michael during one song.

I'm also not a big huge Janet fan, I just wanted to see if something was suspicious. But she is a brilliant performer. I got a chance to meet her after the show for the 20under20 program. Great experience. Also, when I was at the concert, a few people were wearing these t-shirts that said, "Proud BeLIEver" lmao. :D

That's so weird about that old man! What an experience you had!

Yes I am glad you had that experience also.. you are lucky you got to meet her I didn't. But the ironic thing is that my friend is upset that she did not let me talk to that man. LMAO.. I told her too bad so sad, now you will wonder for the rest of your life if Michael Jackson was seated next to you or not.. If her foot would reach her behind she would kick herself, she told me so.. I do regret listening to her, but I know my friend does not like making a scene, or bothering people.. I would have thrown something next to him he could have picked it up for me, and that's how I would have started a conversation. I guess there is a reason for everything in life, this was not meant to be.. maybe another time who knows. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal