MJonmind

I knew you guys would come through in helping me see the other side. bearhug
I always have to go back to basics.

1) Michael has hoaxed his death because of 10,000 tiny clues (that can't all be explained away and coincidental) but as a mass are powerfully a proof.
2) He has to have experts in a wide variety of fields to pull this hoax off. Branca is the best lawyer--who else would MJ hire to manage something so complex. (Any lawyer choice would come under criticism no matter what they did.)  MJ never shied away from approaching and asking his selection of expert to work with and was never (not that I know of) refused. He fired and distanced himself from many a person for sometimes the slightest of infractions, since he was careful, shrewd, intuitive and aware.  This hoax is about teamwork of people who love and believe in what Michael is and stands for.
3) The hoax journey with Michael incognito and forum friends has been breathtaking and a rollercoaster ride that none of us would trade for anything. We collectively in this forum and elsewhere have given all our expertise and most intense brainstorming for this task.  There's still a BAM to look forward to.  And if Michael is dead and there is no hoax, then we should all pack up and go back to our regular lives (for me more boring life).  Still for me, this forum and the hoax has been a lens through which I have learned more about the world around me, and I have loved every minute of it. So as long as Souza keeps this forum going, and at least a few people still come here, I will stay.
4) If he has hoaxed his death (I believe), then I trust he will keep his promises, and I also trust in TS's, Back's, Front's and P,P,B's words of verifying MJ's words and promises. Michael IS or has sent these'friends' to give us encouragement for this challenging adventure that is definately NOT for the faint of heart.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Please show me where Katherine gets an allowance in the MILLIONS.  Enlighten me, I  admit that I don’t know all the basics but I'll swear on the Bible that  I’ve never seen that figure mentioned ANYWHERE.  Please point me to it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

CC

that scarf is real???
POLICE LINE DO NOT CROSS
 ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please show me where Katherine gets an allowance in the MILLIONS.  Enlighten me, I  admit that I don’t know all the basics but I'll swear on the Bible that  I’ve never seen that figure mentioned ANYWHERE.  Please point me to it.

Fair enough - I guess I was thinking combined with paying for the house, etc. But, it's actually a little more than $86,000 per month. Not too shabby considering Mrs Jackson doesn't have to pay a mortgage.

Can you show me where the Estate attorneys get their money off the top before anyone else?

$86,000 monthly allowance for Michael Jackson's mom, kidsYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login        Share this on:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login             September 17, 2009|By Alan Duke CNN
Michael Jackson died June 25, 2009, of an apparent drug overdose.Michael Jackson's mother and his three children receive an allowance totaling more than $86,000 a month, according to court documents released Thursday.
The money given them by the Michael Jackson estate is in addition to the maintenance of the home -- which is owned by the estate -- in Encino, California, where Katherine Jackson lives with her grandchildren, the papers said.
The Los Angeles County judge overseeing the probate of Jackson's will ordered that the petitions for their monthly allowance be made public -- although with some details removed. Those papers were released Thursday.

Blessings  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Let's not forget that Branca was also helping MJ with the little hoax's he did in the past (Elephant Man bones & chamber). Yes they were very little but I think that was a starting point of them working together to see what together they were capable of doing. Dileo was also in that mix up and he was also in it at the beginning in 2009. It makes perfect sense that MJ would bring Branca and Dileo back to help him with this hoax. I've mentioned this in other threads as well.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Fair enough - I guess I was thinking combined with paying for the house, etc. But, it's actually a little more than $86,000 per month. Not too shabby considering Mrs Jackson doesn't have to pay a mortgage.

Can you show me where the Estate attorneys get their money off the top before anyone else?

$86,000 monthly allowance for Michael Jackson's mom, kidsYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login        Share this on:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login             September 17, 2009|By Alan Duke CNN
Michael Jackson died June 25, 2009, of an apparent drug overdose.Michael Jackson's mother and his three children receive an allowance totaling more than $86,000 a month, according to court documents released Thursday.
The money given them by the Michael Jackson estate is in addition to the maintenance of the home -- which is owned by the estate -- in Encino, California, where Katherine Jackson lives with her grandchildren, the papers said.
The Los Angeles County judge overseeing the probate of Jackson's will ordered that the petitions for their monthly allowance be made public -- although with some details removed. Those papers were released Thursday.

Blessings  bearhug

ahem, he’s an attorney first, right?  That answers that question.   bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - you are funny :)
As much as I might tend to agree with you about attorneys, I do know that there are decent ones as well (example: Tom Meserreau). But, agreements are agreements.

Let's not forget that Tom Meserreau also filed a claim with the Estate because he had not gotten his final pay from MJ. If MJ hadn't "died" I'm sure that he wouldn't have sued Michael ever but the point is that he made sure his services were paid for when the opportunity presented itself. That is good business.

We'll just keep our eyes open and pay attention because I'm sure the truth will come out sooner or later. Blessings to you. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
John Branca Sheds Light on MiJac – Sony/ATV Rumors

Over the last few weeks rumors have been flying wildly again — this time though, concerning Michael’s personal catalog of music “MiJac.” Many have been deeply concerned Sony/ATV will take control of “MiJac” leaving Michael’s children empty handed

However today,  John Branca puts the record straight.

Telling MJNA, “Yes, there is a matching right that Michael granted to Sony/ATV but they only get to administer the catalog for a limited term AND only if they agree to unprecedented favorable terms. We will not relinquish ultimate control and ownership to anyone. We have favorably refinanced the loans on Mijac which will be paid off and the catalog WILL absolutely be passed to Michael’s children as long as we have anything to say about it.”

Adding “Sony/ATV is a great company and the Estate owns half of it but no one, not even Sony/ATV, will ever own Mijac while John McClain and I remain in charge.”

Branca then went on to explain Sony’s role in Michael’s Estate, “The current Sony team is the one Michael chose to work with on the Thriller 25 release and they are good partners. As stated in the recent court filings, they worked with us to refinance the burdensome debt that had been placed on Michael’s interest in Sony/ATV to very favorable terms, an important achievement which insures that Mijac and Michael’s masters remain secure for the benefit of Michael’s children for years to come.”

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy - thank you for the update. I think paying attention to the finances gives us a great deal of insight. It also continues to show us that Branca is following out Michael's wishes. Yes, he gets a great salary in doing so but I'm sure he's earning it.

Blessings on your day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal