Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter
August 03, 2011, 05:32:30 PM
It’s been two years since the shocking death of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. In that time, his three children - Prince, 14, Paris, 13, and Blanket, 9 - have enjoyed a more social lifestyle than they were used to; no longer being hidden from the paparazzi.

But for Paris Jackson, Michael’s only daughter, it looks like it’s been a more difficult transition. After being hounded by paps earlier in the month; an incident that involved a call to police officers, Paris recently found herself the victim of cyberbullying when a Twitter follower began to harass her, telling her that Michael Jackson was not her biological father.

The individual has since deleted the comments from his or her timeline, but from what we can tell, Paris seemed to hold her own, arguing that she’s “100% Jackson blood,” and a “natural Jackson” with the love and support of her “beloved gramma and cousins.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter
August 03, 2011, 06:03:20 PM
[blink]I think she should cancel her twitter account, this is too much for this girl, to endure this sort of abuse. My god what is this world coming to? This person needs help.. Paris, you are 100% Jackson and do not let anyone tell you otherwise. be happy may God bless you. [/blink]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 03, 2011, 06:09:50 PM
The haters will come to her with this kind of BS all her life. It's not easy to be Michael's kid. I hope she has a rhino skin. We should show our support to her. I love these kids a lot and I wish I could protect them from all haters. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2011, 07:34:15 PM
Michael was 100% right and knew what and why he was keeping children the way he was keeping. Granma deserves warnings. I don't understand why, if MJ is alive, he allows this. I just recently got tweeter and facebook acoounts, a year ago, not even under my real name, just in connection to hoax, to be able to follow and read news about Michael and people related to MJ. Otherwise I would not have had those. Not interersted at all. Here you are results from son of bitches, hurting kids. >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

August 03, 2011, 08:18:43 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael was 100% right and knew what and why he was keeping children the way he was keeping. Granma deserves warnings. I don't understand why, if MJ is alive, he allows this. I just recently got tweeter and facebook acoounts, a year ago, not even under my real name, just in connection to hoax, to be able to follow and read news about Michael and people related to MJ. Otherwise I would not have had those. Not interersted at all. Here you are results from son of bitches, hurting kids. >:(

I agree with you, I had twitter, and i cancelled it.. facebook I have but only my friends can see me no on else.. Michael was right but you cannot keep children bottled up, they need to see how the society works, I am sure they can fend for themselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

August 03, 2011, 09:49:24 PM
Twitter is jus preparing her for the haters that's gonna follow her her entire life. Cyberbulling sucks, but it aint going to get any easier. If I was Mj I wouldn't mind her having a twitter as long she is careful of what's she says.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FITA

August 04, 2011, 01:03:58 AM
Paris is 100% Michael's daughter, and she is showing herself to be just like her father:  full of unconditional love, very respectful and able to hold her own.  She is a very strong person, just like her father.  She probably is feeling hurt by what the cyberbullies are saying and doing on Twitter and YouTube.  However, with the love and support of family, friends, and others, she is able to handle the pain, the attacks, the harassment.

Paris, God bless you, Prince Michael, Blanket, your dad, your grandma, and everyone else in your family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

cassi

August 04, 2011, 03:22:30 AM
please believe me when i say that if i see people harassing michaels children i dont mind giving them a what for. i done cussed out a few, and i dont mind doing it again.  i think that the children had conditions before being able to get twitters and what nots.  they are smart kids, and well prepared by the the BEST, MICHAEL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

August 04, 2011, 03:34:10 AM
@scorpionchik & all4loveandbelieve agree with u, i knew  right away that it was a bad idea to register on twitter, it was obvious that the haters would do anything to get to Paris and to  badmouth about MJ, to say disgusting things about Michael. I dont understand why Mrs Katherine has allowed them to use twitter or any kind of social networks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Chinbie

August 04, 2011, 11:39:01 AM
MAY GOD BLESS PARIS PRINCE AND BLANKET
they are 100% mj's son and daughter for sure!
hope paris can overcome those difficulties
!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 05, 2011, 03:16:01 PM
I think Paris has closed the account agree with his daddy to avoid the curiosity of people ... there's plenty of bad...we know....

and not all those who wrote love Mike and she is a too young girl...I agree she ( and Michael )did well !!!!!  ;) :) :D

moonwalk_/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

FITA

August 06, 2011, 11:40:01 AM
I think she still has an active Twitter account.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. May God strengthen her as she continues to use it.  She may eventually decide to close it, though.  A person can only take so much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal