mdcTopic starter

Michael Jackson Lawsuit Accuses Doctor of Fueling MJ's Addiction

Dr. Arnold Klein provided serious drugs to Michael Jackson, which left the singer so out of it ... he couldn't even stand up straight ... this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

In the lawsuit, filed by Klein's former assistant and confidant Jason Pfeiffer -- it is alleged "Throughout 2009, Michael was a frequent patient of Klein." The lawsuit continues, "Several times, Klein told Pfeiffer to help Michael down to the car because Michael was too drugged up and disoriented to stand on his own."

Pfeiffer says he voiced his concern for Michael's "safety" -- because he and Klein's nurses "were worried that Michael was being 'overmedicated' by Klein." Pfeiffer says Klein simply told him to "keep his mouth shut."

And there's more -- Pfeiffer claims Klein tried to sneak Michael prescription muscle relaxers in 2009 by writing a prescription in Pfeiffer's name.  Pfeiffer claims he refused to participate in the scheme.

Pfeiffer also claims in the suit ... sometime around October 2008, Klein was contacted by Michael Jackson, who told the doc he "needed 'to get out of a court appearance' and needed a doctor's note."

According to the suit, Klein told Michael he would take care of it and issued a note saying MJ was suffering from a Staph Infection ... based on a fabricated test.

Klein's treatment of MJ has been questioned in the past -- TMZ broke the story ... Klein injected Michael with 51 Demerol injections in the 3 months before Jackson died. Klein has always maintained that he treated Michael in accordance with the highest medical standards.

Pfeiffer claims he was wrongfully terminated by Klein -- and in the suit, filed Wednesday in Klein's ongoing bankruptcy case, Pfeiffer alleges that Klein forced him to help round up gay sex partners for Klein, including prostitutes and homeless people.

Pfeiffer also claims he would have to help "prepare" Klein for sexual encounters -- adding, "Klein required that Pfeiffer wash Klein's groin."

Pfeiffer says he suffers from severe emotional problems as a result of Klein's treatment -- and is suing for unspecified damages.

UPDATE: A lawyer of Klein tells TMZ, "Dr. Klein is one of the most esteemed and respected dermatologists in his profession in the country.  This counter claim is totally unfounded, and frankly it's garbage.  The claims in Dr. Klein's lawsuit are very serious, and we're taking them all the way."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
---------------------------------------------------------------------

These stories get crazier and crazier...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Man that is some freaky shizzit. By far the weirdest story I have read. Beats Arnie's peeing in a cup party trick story any day. A question Jason. Did the homeless require washing down first as well? I think the only true statement in this article is from Klein's lawyer when he says...frankly, it's garbage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Anybody see a video of MJ leaving Klein's office where he couldn't stand? Where he was helped to the car by Jason because he was disoriented and having trouble walking on his own? No? Anyone? Anyone?

Because that's not what happened. Believe what we say not what you see... the sad part is that the majority of the population does exactly that. Proof: the small minority that are us, hoaxers.

The world needs saving... from themselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

OMG. My head is spinning right now.. Have you noticed everyone is blaming the next person, Klein, Murray, who else now?? Someone has to take responsibility.. Oh Yeah I forgot no one will take responsibility because Michael is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Elsa

Well - I LAFD at the beginning - but then  pale/ . 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5k

Between us I think it refers to the trailer concerning the tribute which should happen in october as you see many times during the video Michael at Dr Klein place ...  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

We already had an article like this months ago. Where are the docs Harve? I would like to read them so please put them up.

There is something about those 51 injections. TMZ keeps bringing those up. But I feel like I'm at a dead end. Also, I wonder if it's a possibility that Mike was bait in a sting, which means he had to go doc-shopping. That would mean Klein is a target, or a distraction to put the emphasis on the docs without pointing fingers at the real targets. Although others might strongly disagee, and will hate me for saying it, but at most of the recent pics, MJ looks like shit. I am not being disrespectful, I am just stating my honest opinion. His eyes look like he's in some place else, his hair looks like birds made a nest in it most of the time, he's pale to the point that you think he can drop dead any second and he is wearing things I'm not used to seeing from him. But then there are also pictures, although less, where he looks fine and healthy. I don't know, but something is up. I get the feeling we have been missing some things and I would love to know what.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Agreed.

What???!!!   What happened???   What happened to him ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

paula-c

Michael Jackson Lawsuit Accuses Doctor of Fueling MJ's Addiction

Dr. Arnold Klein provided serious drugs to Michael Jackson, which left the singer so out of it ... he couldn't even stand up straight ... this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

In the lawsuit, filed by Klein's former assistant and confidant Jason Pfeiffer -- it is alleged "Throughout 2009, Michael was a frequent patient of Klein." The lawsuit continues, "Several times, Klein told Pfeiffer to help Michael down to the car because Michael was too drugged up and disoriented to stand on his own."

Pfeiffer says he voiced his concern for Michael's "safety" -- because he and Klein's nurses "were worried that Michael was being 'overmedicated' by Klein." Pfeiffer says Klein simply told him to "keep his mouth shut."

And there's more -- Pfeiffer claims Klein tried to sneak Michael prescription muscle relaxers in 2009 by writing a prescription in Pfeiffer's name.  Pfeiffer claims he refused to participate in the scheme.

Pfeiffer also claims in the suit ... sometime around October 2008, Klein was contacted by Michael Jackson, who told the doc he "needed 'to get out of a court appearance' and needed a doctor's note."

According to the suit, Klein told Michael he would take care of it and issued a note saying MJ was suffering from a Staph Infection ... based on a fabricated test.

Klein's treatment of MJ has been questioned in the past -- TMZ broke the story ... Klein injected Michael with 51 Demerol injections in the 3 months before Jackson died. Klein has always maintained that he treated Michael in accordance with the highest medical standards.

Pfeiffer claims he was wrongfully terminated by Klein -- and in the suit, filed Wednesday in Klein's ongoing bankruptcy case, Pfeiffer alleges that Klein forced him to help round up gay sex partners for Klein, including prostitutes and homeless people.

Pfeiffer also claims he would have to help "prepare" Klein for sexual encounters -- adding, "Klein required that Pfeiffer wash Klein's groin."

Pfeiffer says he suffers from severe emotional problems as a result of Klein's treatment -- and is suing for unspecified damages.

UPDATE: A lawyer of Klein tells TMZ, "Dr. Klein is one of the most esteemed and respected dermatologists in his profession in the country.  This counter claim is totally unfounded, and frankly it's garbage.  The claims in Dr. Klein's lawsuit are very serious, and we're taking them all the way."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

These stories get crazier and crazier...

Sex, drugs,... there is something more to add to this story Harvey?, someone having seen Michael being helped by Pfeiffer by that he could not walk by himself?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

And WHO do they think will believe this BS?
They lost me when they mentioned that guy Jason Pfeiffer. This is a character made up.It's ridiculous.
Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:31:22 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here are a few articles about Michael in October 2008. I agree with the rest of you - there is something we are missing.

I've said in the past that this seems to parallel the 2005 trial in a lot of ways. I wonder if Jason is playing the part of the accusers. His accusations are about as preposterous as Michael's accusers were.

Rumor of Jackson Five's reunion tour had been outed since October 2008 after You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login confirmed to Australian press that the family group would return for a new album and tour. However, Michael was quick to deny his brother's statement. "My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we've certainly shared many great experiences, but at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them," so he noted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I must agree that there are some pictures that made me very afraid for Michael.  His eyes looked dead and he did need assistance I don’t know if it was just for standing or walking.  In the few I’ve seen, I know that at least one of them was leaving Dr. Klein’s Office. 

I don’t know what was up with that and didn’t want to assume.  My gut feeling was that he was having complications from his chronic back pain for which I can relate.  There are times when a person can be in such excruciating pain that their appearance don’t mean jack.  They just want and need relief.  Which is the main reason I could not see Michael ever , ever agreeing to do 50 damn concerts.  It would be impossible and devastating physically for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Things are getting uglier. There is something fishy with Klein. There must be a reason why they added Michael's footages getting out of Klein's office to the video of the tribute concert. Couldn't they find other videos of Michael? Why would they pick those only? They're pointing at Klein.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Remember the video of SerenityxDreams, you can see Michael coming out of the office of Arnold Klein the May 21, 2009 This is the video Michael Forever Concierto Promo

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0F4iQK2MxQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Things are getting uglier. There is something fishy with Klein. There must be a reason why they added Michael's footages getting out of Klein's office to the video of the tribute concert. Couldn't they find other videos of Michael? Why would they pick those only? They're pointing at Klein.

PureLove think alike ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions