If Michael really did use all of the drugs they allege he did, then I can't imagine the kind of pain he must have been going through to make that necissary. It was his head that hurt so bad, from the pepsi accident, right?

I get migraines a lot and all I can think about is Excederin until the pain goes away. I guess that's my minor addiction.  ;))

I don't understand why they start these stories... They make me really sad to think about. pale/

*Also, that is a fine ass photo of Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Couldn't stand straight? He looked fine in TII.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Almost all the news from TMZ before 25/06/09 concerning Michael speak of visits to medical building in Beverly Hills,.. look at the link with the summing up by de Souza, all this resemble a libretto

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson Lawsuit Accuses Klein........... Then it goes "In the lawsuit, filed by Klein's former assistant and confidant Jason Pfeiffer.....", Pfeiffer said this, that, claims, sues.
So, who sues Klein, Jason who was fired and mad at Klein or Michael Jackson Estate?  Due to temporary absence of Michael Jackson the man, he can't sue anyone. Not clear who exactly the plaintiff is. Any case number to check this out?
Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 12:26:55 AM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I have nothig to say except that everything is possible, even that MJ is a drug addict, but I truly hope it is not the case.

I love you Michael bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

If Michael really did use all of the drugs they allege he did, then I can't imagine the kind of pain he must have been going through to make that necissary. It was his head that hurt so bad, from the pepsi accident, right?

I get migraines a lot and all I can think about is Excederin until the pain goes away. I guess that's my minor addiction.  ;))

I don't understand why they start these stories... They make me really sad to think about. pale/

*Also, that is a fine ass photo of Michael.

I can relate with you, I have strong migraines, I have a prescription drug, called Zomig, This is the only medication that can help my migraines but one thing, it makes me so drowsy, I feel spaced out.. But it is effective. Now as for Michael, the more I see his pictures the more I see a difference. Like Klein was saying the was injecting Michael to change his face, nose because it was to skinny. We all know Michael had alot of impersonators, we can not all expect to be all Michael. How about if this was all part of his hoax plan, we would see he was not feeling good, spaced out, etc.. so his death would have been more realistic. I feel deep down in my soul, this man is not nor he was a drug addict. He probably took some pain killers, but he was too much of a health freak. This is my opinion... This is all a part of his illusion. Now you see him sickly and now you see him healthy..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

He looked fine and healthy to me, he was always a skinny person and too gorgeous  ;D He loves his children 2 much to do this to them, they always said this stories about him , that he is this he is that.....and also they said he was always spending time with his children and he is a wonderful father.But if he had some "problems " I'm sure he did something about that, Michael is smart .I love you angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

suspicious mind

so how is it that this dude can bring suit against klien for something that was done to michael ? wouldn't that be a next of kin sort of thing?  ???/  what possible claim could he have?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

I call fake on this alleged "lawsuit".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Although others might strongly disagee, and will hate me for saying it, but at most of the recent pics, MJ looks like shit. I am not being disrespectful, I am just stating my honest opinion. His eyes look like he's in some place else, his hair looks like birds made a nest in it most of the time, he's pale to the point that you think he can drop dead any second and he is wearing things I'm not used to seeing from him. But then there are also pictures, although less, where he looks fine and healthy. I don't know, but something is up. I get the feeling we have been missing some things and I would love to know what.

Which pics are you referring to? Because there are pics where he looks like he just rolled out of bed and left the house without fixing himself up. But I don't recall any pics of him looking dazed. Pictures can only tell you so much about whats really going on in the actual moment. You can get a pic of someone in mid blink and it will look like they are high on something.
I don't know, I really don't believe in this drug addiction. I don't believe that Michael would be that selfish when he has three children that he loves and they love him. I don't think he would be so irresponsible and put them through that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

so how is it that this dude can bring suit against klien for something that was done to michael ? wouldn't that be a next of kin sort of thing?  ???/  what possible claim could he have?

I think the lawsuit is another attempt for an extra 15 minutes from Pfeiffer. Klein, a successful and rich doctor, has his assistant prance around the street looking for gay homeless men willing to perform sexual acts. 3 words: S T D. Exactly how long did Pfeiffer participate in scouting for hookers and washing Klein's 'groin'? pale/  gaaahhhh.......!!!!!!! Are we supposed to buy that this guy is a victim? I just hope he was paid well, because thats one hell of a job!

Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 12:46:47 PM by TheMoonIsDancing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

I think the lawsuit is another attempt for an extra 15 minutes from Pfeiffer. Klein, a successful and rich doctor, has his assistant prance around the street looking for gay homeless men willing to perform sexual acts. 3 words: S T D. Exactly how long did Pfeiffer participate in scouting for hookers and washing Klein's 'groin'? pale/  gaaahhhh.......!!!!!!! Are we supposed to buy that this guy is a victim? I just hope he was paid well, because thats one hell of a job!

too bad we don't have a eeeeewwwww smiley for this one  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Love4Michael

There's one for you Suspicious Mind...LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

I don't see how this a** clown can file a lawsuit over something that happened to Michael either??  suspicious// That doesn't make any sense. I can't see Michael being a drug addict either but I guess we have to be open to all possibilities. Prescription drugs are seen a lot differently than recreational drugs. Because you need it at one point (in most cases unless you bought them from a drug dealer), you don't realize that your addicted until it's time to ween yourself off of it. But then you don't feel as well so doctors usually refill the prescription because you pain is still justifiable (which I think is a whole issue in itself). Michael has had a lot of accidents where he would need to be prescribed pain meds so you never know. That is why I don't think the addiction that he admitted to in '93 was that far fetched but an addiction to propofol, that I'm still unsure of.

I'll admit there are some pictures where I just don't FEEL they are Michael (I'm not saying it's a double) but he just seems really exhausted and different in the eyes, which is understandable because I feel everyone has those days. But then I see other pictures around the same time and I'm like there's the Michael that I remember...he looks so good and healthy etc. etc. I mean everyone has their off days.

And I agree. I hope that stuff about finding gay men off the street and washing Dr. Klein's growing is untrue because that's just nasty  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

suspicious mind

to me some of the later ones can seem off. especialy the one coming out from kliens when he goes to meet with his parents. there are a couple from the trial time that cause me to wonder also.as for the stuff that comes from this is it , i could swear some of the pictures are made up later with doubles and they are not what we saw on the screen. i also am not fully convinced it all came from the same time period. just call me crazy i guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal