Love4Michael

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*off topic question* while on the subject of jackets.....my favorite piece of clothing he wears in TII is from Black and White....it's the trench style, black jacket with the cross...I adore that jacket...does anyone know if you can actually buy it somewhere.  Is it from Ed Hardy? 

I've wondered this too wishingstar.  I absolutely LOVE that jacket...from the split second I saw it in the theater.  I'm not sure how to even explain it but it just hit me hard...LOL.  He had several other outfits on that I think made him look wonderful...but that jacket really got my attention as an individual piece.

I think it's a sweet story about Paris too...how wonderful it must be to to snuggle into something soft and warm...and feel like your Daddy is hugging you as you drift off to dream.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Andrea

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A long time ago we had a thread about what cologne he likes.  I can't seem to find it, but I do remember one that was mentioned was that Bal A Versailles...I think.  We seem to have a lot going on with the 5 senses and this hoax:

-sight (TII, the memorial, burial.....)

-sound (new music, songs.....)

-touch (any of the auctions for his stuff, the wig for sale...)

-taste (Kai Chase talking about what he liked to eat, what she fixed the kids......)

-smell (all the talk about his cologne, the new fragrances....)

Just find it interesting all the senses are being used to round out the experience of this hoax.

That's a very interesting way to look at the hoax.  What about a sixth sense?  Intuition, a hunch or insight - call it what you want.  Perhaps we (believers) are a part of the sixth sense as we are grasping at the inner nature of the hoax and it's purpose(s).  Thinking for ourselves and questioning what we are told by mainstream media and thinking outside the box.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
This...

This article made me cry...
My dad is away at the moment too (yes, on Thanksgiving- he'll be back soon though) and this makes me miss him even more.

Please, God, if this article is true,
let Paris be missing her dad only because he's away and can't spend so much time with him as she used to...
NOT because all that's left is his jacket, as this article wants you to think...

please, pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease Michael be alive... ;.; :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions