Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am so sorry to post this article, If I knew you guys would have bit my head off I wouldn't have posted it.. I agree it is not part of the hoax, I DID NOT WRITE THE ARTICLE, DO NOT SHOOT THE MESSENGER. Like I said I was not searching for anything related to the hoax, and this article popped out of no where. Is that we needed to see? Maybe.. Anyways I am sorry again to have offended some of you.. I will not post anything anymore .... Blessings to all.  

No need to be sorry for posting it. We talk about very different issues about Michael, hoax related or not. This is not something you wrote, it is just an article. Pls do not be offended by some of the comments. Keep on posting pls.  bearhug

I am going to take a bullet here and play devils advocate...I think Blanket is indirectly related to the hoax.

*Disclaimer: My thoughts are my own and I in no way imply anyone elses opinion is invalid.

A huge issue Michael has always had with the media is PRIVACY and their lack of respect for it.  It must be KILLING them that they can't get to the bottom of who Blankets mother is. In my opinion, Michael is teaching them a lesson.  If he really didn't want them to know something, it was in his power to do so.

All those years he'd volunteer information about himself and the media would take it and twist it to make him sound like a circus freak.  Well, where Blanket is concerned, Michael got the last laugh.

In that interview, he knew Bashir had "betrayal potential", that's why he answered him the way he did without elaborating on details of Blankets mother.  If he had, the media would have gone after these two poor women and hounded them day and night like they did Debbie Rowe.

These women (Blanket's mothers) are normal everyday people that have to go on about their lives...and trying to do so with the media hounding them would have been horrific.

**Michael did something thousands of infertile couples do all the time (I've actually worked with a woman who's been a surrogate twice), but because he's MICHAEL JACKSON doing this, all of a sudden it insane or outlandish!

Michael wanted another child, so he had one.  He had clearly decided to simply be a single father and it's no ones business how he achieved that.  He's raised 3 smart, intelligent, well adjusted children and no one gives him enough credit for that.

I'm actually glad you posted this article because it gives me a chance to say things like this in the hopes that someone who is ignorant judgemental or filled with "hater-ade" where Michael is concerned, might read this comment and rethink their position on what kind of man....father...Michael is.

**I am in no way implying Michael is infertile or used sperm donors; but merely stating options some people utilize to have children.  :|
Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 04:23:58 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

all4loveandbelieve quote:

Is this the truth, I have no clue.. I was searching in the internet something really different, and this came to me.. I tried to attach Blanket`s photo but it gave me an error message. I would like for you to focus on that picture, you can see actual tears in his eyes. This photo was taken on the day of Michael`s funeral..

Believe me I know what you 're talking about,because this is happening to me almost all the time :? ,I think someone is watching me :? .For example you did this post about Blanket's mother on 6 august ,and you will not believe this but I was searching something about Michael's children a day before .It was nothing related to what you posted, but to my surprise one of the result was a video about Blanket's mother :? .Unfortunately the video is blocked by SONY MUSIC ENTERTEINMANT(SME),I wonder why??????? :shock: .
Now I cant find my  original search ,but it was about The movie from Lionsgate ,that Paris ,Prince and Blanked did .Anyway here is another search  that has betewn ,the one blocked by SONY:

The video blocked by Sony is the 20-th and has the title: *NEW Could this be Blanket Jackson's mother?*It has a picture of a woman who looks like a known actris,but I dont know her name now :idea: .Can someone help me? :idea:

LOVE

I wonder why Sony blocked the video.. If it is only to see the Mother of Blanket.. mmmm.. that sounds fishy.. unless she is a singer herself.. I have no clue anymore..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Is this the truth, I have no clue.. I was searching in the internet something really different, and this came to me.. I tried to attach Blanket`s photo but it gave me an error message. I would like for you to focus on that picture, you can see actual tears in his eyes. This photo was taken on the day of Michael`s funeral..

Believe me I know what you 're talking about,because this is happening to me almost all the time :? ,I think someone is watching me :? .For example you did this post about Blanket's mother on 6 august ,and you will not believe this but I was searching something about Michael's children a day before .It was nothing related to what you posted, but to my surprise one of the result was a video about Blanket's mother :? .Unfortunately the video is blocked by SONY MUSIC ENTERTEINMANT(SME),I wonder why??????? :shock: .
Now I cant find my  original search ,but it was about The movie from Lionsgate ,that Paris ,Prince and Blanked did .Anyway here is another search  that has betewn ,the one blocked by SONY:

The video blocked by Sony is the 20-th and has the title: *NEW Could this be Blanket Jackson's mother?*It has a picture of a woman who looks like a known actris,but I dont know her name now :idea: .Can someone help me? :idea:

LOVE

I wonder why Sony blocked the video.. If it is only to see the Mother of Blanket.. mmmm.. that sounds fishy.. unless she is a singer herself.. I have no clue anymore..

All4loveandbelieve I do think it's strange that at that time Sony blocked this video.I really dont know why,but I think something is fishy here.This is not the first time this hapenned to me.Some time ago I found a video with Michael and behind him was the poster(like a FUTURE project  :?) with MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009  afraid/.The Michael in the video was alot younger so this mean the video was done some years ago.The only way this was possible is that it was part OF THE PLAN.The video is gone and I'm very upset because every time I go back to look on my youtube videos,some of them are even gone,even blocked by SONY or WEB SHERIFF,or HARPO  :? .
Regarding this video with Blanket mother,you will not believe this but some days before it appeard again on youtube.I usually suscribe to many youtube users that have connection with the HOAX,so one of them had it and uploaded again  8-).
BTW the woman in the video is not a singer,she is Michelle Rodriguez a very known actress  ;D.She also worked with Spike LEE,a friend of Michael  ;D!!!!
LOVE you!!!!!
Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 04:34:45 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think the most likely combo would be MJ and LMP.  That would be one superchild!!!  (and to avoid publicity they used a surrogate)
 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
all4loveandbelieve-

please don't feel bad for posting such a crap tabloid scrawl-
we don't hold anything against you for it at all. <3

and anyway this article is BS. Just reeks of more tabloid garbage recycled since 2003.
Not believing anything about MJ's children until it comes out of MJ's mouth whenever he's ready.
And that's all there is to that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

@allforloveandbelieve...

dont worry hun. dont feel bad. it could be worse. and it was. another forum member posted an article about how MJ 'died of aids'

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

@allforloveandbelieve...

dont worry hun. dont feel bad. it could be worse. and it was. another forum member posted an article about how MJ 'died of aids'

afraid/ WHAT???? Are you for REAL Australian MJ beLIEver  :shock: geek/???? That's the best JOKE I ever heard till NOW  albino/ :lol: :lol:!!!
Allforlove don't be upset ,you are BEAUTIFUL and I'm RIGHT BESIDE you   :) !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

LOVE

All4loveandbelieve I do think it's strange that at that time Sony blocked this video.I really dont know why,but I think something is fishy here.This is not the first time this hapenned to me.Some time ago I found a video with Michael and behind him was the poster(like a FUTURE project  :?) with MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009  afraid/.The Michael in the video was alot younger so this mean the video was done some years ago.The only way this was possible is that it was part OF THE PLAN.The video is gone and I'm very upset because every time I go back to look on my youtube videos,some of them are even gone,even blocked by SONY or WEB SHERIFF,or HARPO  :? .
Regarding this video with Blanket mother,you will not believe this but some days before it appeard again on youtube.I usually suscribe to many youtube users that have connection with the HOAX,so one of them had it and uploaded again  8-).
BTW the woman in the video is not a singer,she is Michelle Rodriguez a very known actress  ;D.She also worked with Spike LEE,a friend of Michael  ;D!!!!
LOVE you!!!!!

sometimes it feels like we are dealing with two camps putting out information. one wants people to see details and the other wants them covered up. jmo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

LOVE

LOVE you!!!!!

sometimes it feels like we are dealing with two camps putting out information. one wants people to see details and the other wants them covered up. jmo

Suspicious mind this cross my mind many times,you are not alone,lol  :? !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

@allforloveandbelieve...

afraid/ WHAT???? Are you for REAL Australian MJ beLIEver  :shock: geek/???? That's the best JOKE I ever heard till NOW  albino/ :lol: :lol:!!!

Applehead  and Australian MJ BeLIEver  thank you so much i appreciate it so much
blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

@allforloveandbelieve...

Applehead  and Australian MJ BeLIEver  thank you so much i appreciate it so much
blessings.

You're WELCOME beautiful one  :) !!!!! Remember Michael's words: Believe in yourself no matter what,even if the whole world is against you"   :-*!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Are we still discussing who Blanket's mother could be? Don't you all think that the fact that there is no one that even has a CLUE of who she could be, that Michael simply doesn't WANT people to know? Is it any of our business? If Michael would have wanted people to know, we would know. But we don't. And it's also not hoax related, so I think we can stop this discussion here. This is, just as Michael's sex life, not a point of discussion on this forum. I bet they have threads about this on the fan forums. I am going to lock this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions