skyways

Dear All4love!! Plz do not take our comments as offended to yourself! U well explained that  content of the post is have nothing to do wth ur side- so we just analysing 2 the point of truth@ I am very sorry if i hurt you- plz accept my apology. BLESSINGS!
Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 03:36:45 AM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They said there were no tears at the memorial, but there are tears rolling down poor little Blankets face :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

They said there were no tears at the memorial, but there are tears rolling down poor little Blankets face :(

Do you have a link to this video or pics of this? I've never heard or seen this. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just click on the link under all4loveandbelieve article above, and you will see the pic :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

goat

This cant be taken seriously imo.Daily mirror?The only thing this so called newspaper is good for is to recycle.Nothing but trash,please believe that(I know you already do).Not sure if you are all aware but they are also being investigated for phone hacking just as news of the world were and look what happened to them.They dont care who they hurt or offend as long as they get their story to fill a space.Shame on them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I've seen this pic before but not the "tears". Betcha they were added. His face doesn't look like that of a crying kid. He's too young to be stoic with tears. Crying children are a mess. I don't believe this pic is unaltered. These tabloids are disingenuous at best, we know this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Actually I remember him crying at the memorial. I don't think the picture is photoshopped. Blanket is a small kid and he looked so bored at the memorial. Probably he didn't like the crowd and wanted to leave and that's the reason why he was crying. No big deal imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I am so sorry to post this article, If I knew you guys would have bit my head off I wouldn't have posted it.. I agree it is not part of the hoax, I DID NOT WRITE THE ARTICLE, DO NOT SHOOT THE MESSENGER. Like I said I was not searching for anything related to the hoax, and this article popped out of no where. Is that we needed to see? Maybe.. Anyways I am sorry again to have offended some of you.. I will not post anything anymore .... Blessings to all.

No need to be sorry for posting it. We talk about very different issues about Michael, hoax related or not. This is not something you wrote, it is just an article. Pls do not be offended by some of the comments. Keep on posting pls.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

@all4love, I don't see see any of the comments directed at you. Please calm down. Clearly the rage is targeted at the tabloid and those who consume it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Not unlike any other small child that age, don’t matter what the occasion, when they get tired and bored, they will cry. Some will raise pure hell.  :lol: I can imagine Blanket was both by the time that service was finished.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

In this picture it looks like he is crying a lot  :( It was during Paris' speech
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

all4loveandbelieve quote:

Is this the truth, I have no clue.. I was searching in the internet something really different, and this came to me.. I tried to attach Blanket`s photo but it gave me an error message. I would like for you to focus on that picture, you can see actual tears in his eyes. This photo was taken on the day of Michael`s funeral..

Believe me I know what you 're talking about,because this is happening to me almost all the time :?,I think someone is watching me :?.For example you did this post about Blanket's mother on 6 august ,and you will not believe this but I was searching something about Michael's children a day before .It was nothing related to what you posted, but to my surprise one of the result was a video about Blanket's mother :?.Unfortunately the video is blocked by SONY MUSIC ENTERTEINMANT(SME),I wonder why??????? :shock:.
Now I cant find my  original search ,but it was about The movie from Lionsgate ,that Paris ,Prince and Blanked did .Anyway here is another search  that has betewn ,the one blocked by SONY:

The video blocked by Sony is the 20-th and has the title: *NEW Could this be Blanket Jackson's mother?*It has a picture of a woman who looks like a known actris,but I dont know her name now :idea:.Can someone help me? :idea:

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@applehead250609 I'm pretty sure that is Michelle Rodriguez. She was in one of the Fast and Furious movies. She plays a lot of the tough girl roles
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

@all4love, I don't see see any of the comments directed at you. Please calm down. Clearly the rage is targeted at the tabloid and those who consume it.

Bec, I am calm, no worries....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

that is Michelle :lol: but come to think of it Blanket looks a lot like her.  That’s funny.  Not implying she is his mother so no need to go there. respect/  I remember her from Girl Fight.  Wish I could find that movie.  It was great.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions