PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I've never seen this before and WOW! They found really very interesting things. Now this explains why all of the names were wrong in the marriage certificate. Plus Michael's name. It was written as Michael JOSEPH Jackson.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLjjFaawdrg&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 12:11:07 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh man, this is good! Mike specifically wanted Jugo Alverez to perform the wedding ceremony out of his jurisdiction so that the marriage would SEEM real but in fact be fake. Mike, you got us again! This hoax takes me somewhere I have never been before. We really are seeing a different side of MJ and I really really like this side ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is really interesting. You can definitely tell the magistrate is lying. I wonder if their divorce papers were leaked and what names were on those because obviously if the marriage was fake they wouldn't need anything. I am confused though because to me the marriage seemed real. Otherwise, why would they still act like they were together after they divorced? I mean there are pictures of them holding hands and kissing while he was with Debbie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

suspicious mind

there is a vidoe somewhere of ( i think) a geraldo show where joe espisito said that if elvis were alive there would never be any marriage between lisa and michael. he also said that they (meaning michael and lisa ) were friends and that she might have done it to help him out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Thanks for posting the video. Really interesting find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

While the video is no doubt "interesting"...I sumbit that it's what's in your heart that matters...not what's on paper.  Unless someone was interested in taking the other to the cleaners financially (which wasn't the case here)...they may have just opted for convenience and not been concerned with jurisdiction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

I remember this statement about Elvis.  I’ll help you find it if it’s still out there.
Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 05:39:21 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

That magisrate is definitely lying.  OMG what a farce :shock: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

I think the MJ/Elvis correlation in this whole hoax is much more significant than just the "death" parallels.  A while back, the majority of the TIAI re-directs (for a while) focused on Elvis and that he is still alive, a lot of it to do with the Eliza case.  The "death" parallels were brought up way before the re-directs but our attention was brought to back the connections, in a big way.

If nearly everything on June 25th and after is part of the hoax script, why wouldn't before as well, going back years and years?  If the marriage was for the script, why would it need to be real?  I can't say I know whether their marriage was real or not but I do believe that they had (and still have) a loving and understanding relationship.  My point is that if Michael can fake his death, he can fake a marriage too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

I remember Donald Trump said, they was stayng on his hotel shortly after getting married and Michael with Lisa was not leaving room for days@@ and Donald was absolutly sure that our sweethearts is having there very good time .  He just answering there same Q we answering now. So i believe him. TAKE CARE EVERYBODY.@
Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 07:00:56 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

VERY interesting...great find PureLove.  Any idea when this was aired?  I've never seen it before and it must not have received much publicity or it would have been discussed extensively on many boards (or maybe I just missed it altogether...wouldn't be the first time lol). 

If we've learned anything about MJ over the last two years, then we know he didn't do anything half-assed, so to speak.   There is nothing I've come across to suggest that he was forced or coerced, in any way, to marry LMP...so chances are that he was in control of his actions and chose that path.  Maybe it really was for love and they didn't care about having it on paper, as Love4Michael suggested...who knows?  But nothing with Mike is ever that simple...it's never black or white.

Andrea makes a good point reminding us of the  MJ/Elvis connection...but we also know that that connection extends even beyond LMP.  What is the link in the MJ/Elvis parallels that would connect with LMP...specifically, the need to marry her?  If it was for the 'script,' why the need to make it appear as if they were married to everyone, when they really weren't? 

The only other link... that jumps out at me...which would possibly require them to be married, is Scientology.  Now, I've just recently started looking deeper into Scientology (due to the 'anonymous' videos)...but what I've researched so far didn't include membership rules/requirements.  Maybe some of you are more versed in that and can shed some light on whether or not the 'church' would've required that Mike marry LMP in order to become a member.  Just thinking out loud here, but I think I recall Elvis being VERY against Scientology...which could be another 'branch' in the MJ/Elvis parallels.

IDK...I could be way off...but I'm seeing ALL kinds of 'dots' lately and a lot of them lead me to believe that Mike found a way into Scientolgy, for very specific reasons...and when he got what he went there for, the script changed.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

suspicious mind

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjxLKJuMQzE[/youtube]

it just makes me think of the elvis and pricilla quicky wedding.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
there is a vidoe somewhere of ( i think) a geraldo show where joe espisito said that if elvis were alive there would never be any marriage between lisa and michael. he also said that they (meaning michael and lisa ) were friends and that she might have done it to help him out.

I wonder why he said something like Elvis would never allow them to get married. I think this is just their assumption that Elvis wouldn't love Michael. I don't believe Michael would need such a "help" of any woman to "look" like a heterosexual man. But it is also possible that the marriage was made to eliminate all the "MJ is gay" rumors. I don't know but anything is possible when it comes to Michael Prankster Jackson.  ::P
Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 08:42:46 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

ELVIS would have been against the marriage because he is a racist. He did not like black people, this I have read it, and he has said it from his own mouth. Even if Michael became white due to vitiligo he is still and African American man, and that is a no no for Elvis. I have always said it Michael used Lisa Marie, to find out more information how her father hoaxed his death. In reality they both used each other.  Thank you purelove for this interesting video.. So his marriage was a sham, we say not to listen to tabloids, but the tabloids were right this time.  Do not underestimate Michael, he is a very clever man...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I remember Donald Trump said, they was stayng on his hotel shortly after getting married and Michael with Lisa was not leaving room for days@@ and Donald was absolutly sure that our sweethearts is having there very good time .  He just answering there same Q we answering now. So i believe him. TAKE CARE EVERYBODY.@

You are perfectly right  :),here is the video ,where Donald Trump confirmed this:

Donald Trump on Michael and Lisa Marie Marriage Oct 1997
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiDw1Hle0oM
[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late