Grace

pale/ Michael did what he wanted and he fooled the world (or let's say, gave the dreams to those who prefer dreaming including the gamblers).
 :lol:
I really like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

When I was looking up articles on Elvis's attitude towards blacks, I found this article which at first I thought said Elvis WAS a racist, but then tried to say that was a myth and not true. What I really found interesting was a comment from an african-american who felt that Elvis absolutely was racist. And at the end he makes the comparison with MJ's true reciprocated love by and for ALL people groups and colors of the world.   Myself personally, I think it's one thing for white people to say that Elvis is not racist, but quite another for black people to say he is because most white people have no clue how subtle racism continues on, and they think everything's perfectly fine.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So you see, even though you show a picture of Jim Brown a famous football player, Johnny Mathis, or some other super star of their era (standing next to Elvis) doesn’t mean Elvis wasn’t a racist or shouted racist remarks at negro, blacks, African Americans’ (wasn’t alive) or Africano.  Elvis could care less about Jim Brown the man.

And if you really wanted to find out the truth, ask Jim Brown or other blacks who had run-ins with your king.

When Elvis shouted his infamous remarks at his concert to that black lady and called her a nigger and then bought her a Cadillac isn’t something an non racist does.  What’s really disappointing is, when I was kid I thought Elvis was so cool, until I started hearing rumors and then proof.

Although it’s a free country to write and say what you want, you can’t hide the truth from those who seek the truth.  Elvis was indeed a racist as is both President Bush’s.

To say Elvis didn’t imitate Blacks is like saying Pat Boone didn’t steal from Little Richard, or didn’t that happened. Or like the Stones Stealing from Bo’ Diley.  Look…emulation is the highest form of flattery but, Elvis was not trying to give credit to blacks he was simply M&M of his day.  The difference from the two is, M&M will admit that he is his own person, but he emulated Africano style rappers.

Also to just so we are clear about the two kings.  MJ was loved by all races.  Elvis was only loved by Europeans. The reason why Elvis won’t die is due to economics in terms of white people having enough money to continue feeding into his death.   MJ will never die as well, but he will be considered on a higher platform because of genuine love he had for all races.

Also, just another reason why Back is probably MJ, is that Elvis had a record named Elvis is Back.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I don't think the name Back was chosen randomly, and only Michael was competitively aware of Elvis' fame, and wanted to surpass him, just as he did the Beatles and Prince. I also think for Michael there was also the desire to forage into the surpassing anything white man could do, since he got his videos into MTV as the first black performer and faught hard for black musicians to not get taken advantage of by white producers, etc.   MJ and Katherine (I heard her say it) claimed that many of the lies in the media about MJ were because of racism and jealousy, with the intention of bringing down a black man who dared surpass white musicans.

Also just a thought on the video clip on the marriage between MJ and Lisa being not legal -- isn't it true that the only witnesses were 2 people from Lisa's Scientology church? Perhaps they were there to make sure that it was NOT a legal marriage, because MJ was not a member and/or didn't want to become a member, or perhaps Lisa knew that a legal marriage to a black man would anger her mom and/or 'dad' (perhaps also why she didn't want to have his bi-racial children).  Perhaps that was the only way she would 'marry' him. Just wondering.
Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 02:39:46 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've never seen this before and WOW! They found really very interesting things. Now this explains why all of the names were wrong in the marriage certificate. Plus Michael's name. It was written as Michael JOSEPH Jackson.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLjjFaawdrg&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Thank you for this video PureLove,wow very rare!!!!
If we all agree this was wow ,then please watch part 2 , afraid/,OMG !!!

The Greatest Show On Earth - More than 1 hoax? Part 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU8qe4zbUyo&feature=related[/youtube]

Lisa went after Michael begging to take her back,we already know this because Michael told Boteach.
We all remember the confusion about Katherine Jackson being on June 26, 2010 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel for the presentation of her book:Never can say goodbye.In in the end we find out she was in another place ,lol  8-)and that place is Encino   :o.LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES.
The reason I bring this subject is because I want to tell once and for all what I think about THE PLACE where the interview with Oprah and Lisa was in fact. I think the real place was NEVERLAND not ENGLAND :shock:.Pay attention to the video above,starting with 7:39.Lisa says she was in England when she find out Michael died ::).But isn't England the place where she is supposed to be in that moment,giving a interview to Oprah ?If that was the truth she had to say :
I WAS HERE ,IN ENGLAND,no????? :? 8-).The reason I say all this is because I kept this in me for a long time,and now I had to do it.Some people will say Im crazy but after watching many ,many videos of Neverland I know for sure that place is not England !!!!!!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Interesting.

This marriage being fake just lends more credibility to my theory that the Pepsi burn was a hoax as well.

One more reminder that everything is not as it seems.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I believe the Pepsi burn is real.  MJ has been wearing hair pieces since that time.  I don’t think he would vouch to wear them unless it was necessary.  Just my opinion on that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
If we all agree this was wow ,then please watch part 2 , afraid/,OMG !!!

Thank you for posting the second part of the video applehead. This is really getting more and more interesting to me. After you watch this video, you get an impression like LMP was obsessed with Michael. And on the other hand, it was really weird where she says she was trying to understand her relationship with Michael.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

When I was looking up articles on Elvis's attitude towards blacks, I found this article which at first I thought said Elvis WAS a racist, but then tried to say that was a myth and not true. What I really found interesting was a comment from an african-american who felt that Elvis absolutely was racist. And at the end he makes the comparison with MJ's true reciprocated love by and for ALL people groups and colors of the world.   Myself personally, I think it's one thing for white people to say that Elvis is not racist, but quite another for black people to say he is because most white people have no clue how subtle racism continues on, and they think everything's perfectly fine.

So you see, even though you show a picture of Jim Brown a famous football player, Johnny Mathis, or some other super star of their era (standing next to Elvis) doesn’t mean Elvis wasn’t a racist or shouted racist remarks at negro, blacks, African Americans’ (wasn’t alive) or Africano.  Elvis could care less about Jim Brown the man.

And if you really wanted to find out the truth, ask Jim Brown or other blacks who had run-ins with your king.

When Elvis shouted his infamous remarks at his concert to that black lady and called her a nigger and then bought her a Cadillac isn’t something an non racist does.  What’s really disappointing is, when I was kid I thought Elvis was so cool, until I started hearing rumors and then proof.

Although it’s a free country to write and say what you want, you can’t hide the truth from those who seek the truth.  Elvis was indeed a racist as is both President Bush’s.

To say Elvis didn’t imitate Blacks is like saying Pat Boone didn’t steal from Little Richard, or didn’t that happened. Or like the Stones Stealing from Bo’ Diley.  Look…emulation is the highest form of flattery but, Elvis was not trying to give credit to blacks he was simply M&M of his day.  The difference from the two is, M&M will admit that he is his own person, but he emulated Africano style rappers.

Also to just so we are clear about the two kings.  MJ was loved by all races.  Elvis was only loved by Europeans. The reason why Elvis won’t die is due to economics in terms of white people having enough money to continue feeding into his death.   MJ will never die as well, but he will be considered on a higher platform because of genuine love he had for all races.

Also, just another reason why Back is probably MJ, is that Elvis had a record named Elvis is Back.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I don't think the name Back was chosen randomly, and only Michael was competitively aware of Elvis' fame, and wanted to surpass him, just as he did the Beatles and Prince. I also think for Michael there was also the desire to forage into the surpassing anything white man could do, since he got his videos into MTV as the first black performer and faught hard for black musicians to not get taken advantage of by white producers, etc.   MJ and Katherine (I heard her say it) claimed that many of the lies in the media about MJ were because of racism and jealousy, with the intention of bringing down a black man who dared surpass white musicans.

Also just a thought on the video clip on the marriage between MJ and Lisa being not legal -- isn't it true that the only witnesses were 2 people from Lisa's Scientology church? Perhaps they were there to make sure that it was NOT a legal marriage, because MJ was not a member and/or didn't want to become a member, or perhaps Lisa knew that a legal marriage to a black man would anger her mom and/or 'dad' (perhaps also why she didn't want to have his bi-racial children).  Perhaps that was the only way she would 'marry' him. Just wondering.

I am a white person, and I am appalled that people up to this century are still  racist. We are all equal in this world.  I am trying to look for the interview of Elvis who said it from his mouth that he is racist, he did not like black people.  Thats why if he were here Lisa Marie would have never married Michael. Believe me Elvis was or is a racist... 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

I've never seen this before and WOW! They found really very interesting things. Now this explains why all of the names were wrong in the marriage certificate. Plus Michael's name. It was written as Michael JOSEPH Jackson.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLjjFaawdrg&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

If we all agree this was wow ,then please watch part 2 , afraid/ ,OMG !!!

Lisa went after Michael begging to take her back,we already know this because Michael told Boteach.
We all remember the confusion about Katherine Jackson being on June 26, 2010 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel for the presentation of her book:Never can say goodbye.In in the end we find out she was in another place ,lol  8-)and that place is Encino   :o .LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES.
The reason I bring this subject is because I want to tell once and for all what I think about THE PLACE where the interview with Oprah and Lisa was in fact. I think the real place was NEVERLAND not ENGLAND :shock: .Pay attention to the video above,starting with 7:39.Lisa says she was in England when she find out Michael died ::) .But isn't England the place where she is supposed to be in that moment,giving a interview to Oprah ?If that was the truth she had to say :
I WAS HERE ,IN ENGLAND,no????? :? 8-) .The reason I say all this is because I kept this in me for a long time,and now I had to do it.Some people will say Im crazy but after watching many ,many videos of Neverland I know for sure that place is not England !!!!!!

LOVE

Applehead you are up to something, It could be she was in neverland, plus look at the sunflower flowers on the table next to Oprah???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Wendy Moira Angela Darling :In the novel Peter Pan, and its cinematic adaptations, she is an Edwardian schoolgirl. The novel states that she attends a "kindergarten school" with her younger brothers, meaning a school for pre-adolescent children. Like Peter, in many adaptations of the story she is shown to be on the brink of adolescence. She belongs to a middle class London household of that era, and is the daughter of George Darling, a short-tempered and pompous bank/office worker, and his wife, Mary. Wendy shares a nursery room with her two brothers, Michael and John. However, in the Disney version, her father decides that "it's high time she found a room of her own" and kicks her out of the nursery for "stuffing the boys' heads with her lot of silly stories", but changes his mind at the end of the film after he returns home with his wife after the party.

Character
Wendy is the most developed character in the story of Peter Pan, and is often considered the central protagonist. She is proud of her own childhood and enjoys telling stories and fantasizing. She has a distaste for adulthood, acquired partly by the example of it set by her father, whom she loves but fears due to his somewhat violent fits of anger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I do agree that this was at Neverland. I said it way back when --- that Michael set the stage for
So that he could go back there and be safe.
He said he would never go back there again. that would make it the best place.
NO ONE WOULD THINK TO LOOK FOR HIM THERE
And I still think of all the cement trucks :O)))

Michael you’re so clever.

I do believe with all my heart that he is alive and enjoying his Neverland once again.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
love you more
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I am a white person, and I am appalled that people up to this century are still  racist. We are all equal in this world.  I am trying to look for the interview of Elvis who said it from his mouth that he is racist, he did not like black people.  Thats why if he were here Lisa Marie would have never married Michael. Believe me Elvis was or is a racist... 

I was never a fan of Elvis and I never I want to read his life, and the few things that I had heard is that he was or is a religious man... and racism is not a Christian, I believe that we are discovering the true nature of Elvis without wanting to, the difference with Michael is enormous, is beloved around the world, by people of all races and religions.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Billie_Jean13

Wow thats really interesting... it all makes so much sense!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

Grace

I believe the Pepsi burn is real.  MJ has been wearing hair pieces since that time.  I don’t think he would vouch to wear them unless it was necessary.  Just my opinion on that.

I would agree with "unless it was necessary".
But I would question the connection of "wig was necessary" with "due to the accident".

This gives a timeline around the accident:
MJ visited the unit for burn victims at Brotman Memorial Hospital on Jan 10, 1984.
MJ suffered from the Pepsi accident on Jan 27, 1984.
He was brought to Cedar Sinai then Brotman Memorial from where he was released on Jan 28, 1984.
MJ executed a visit to the Los Angeles zoo in company of Emmauel Lewis on Feb 5th, 1984.

Michael was smiling in the ambulance, leaving the hospital just a few days later although he was said to have suffered 2nd degree burnings.
Michael was in Brotman facility before the accident.

Being perceived in this "wigged" way afterwards opened
- freedom to walk the streets not wearing the recognizable wigs and not hiding behind a surgical mask (but behind a professional realistic mask like maybe one of these:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
- security to use decoys with the brand outfit (wig, shades, surgical mask) whenever required.

Michael had natural hair that would not need to be hidden - except for other purposes when necessary.

Blessings.
Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 05:36:18 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Michael belongs at NEVERLAND.  It was his heaven on earth.  When he happened upon it, it was not much more than a vast nothingness.  He envisioned what it could be.  Put his creative mind to work and created  out of his imagination, his own lost childhood.  Michael is the most gifted human being I’ve ever known.  There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING he cannot do creatively.  NOTHING.  He sings, dances, writes music, poetry, philantropic, plays many instruments, can duplicate any dance move after 1 look see, paints, draws, analytical to a science, and now an architect.  The list goes on and on.  No way a fumbling fool could have destroyed him and took his life.  His instincts are too keen.  I simply cannot believe it.

For Michael to turn away from Neverland is like God turning away from earth.  He might have left her for a while, but he would have to eventually go back.  Neverland is too much a part of Michael’s entire psyche since childhood to let it go on a whim.  Neverland is his Wendy.  Remember, he is PeterPan at heart.
Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 09:27:04 AM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

I would agree with "unless it was necessary".
But I would question the connection of "wig was necessary" with "due to the accident".

This gives a timeline around the accident:
MJ visited the unit for burn victims at Brotman Memorial Hospital on Jan 10, 1984.
MJ suffered from the Pepsi accident on Jan 27, 1984.
He was brought to Cedar Sinai then Brotman Memorial from where he was released on Jan 28, 1984.
MJ executed a visit to the Los Angeles zoo in company of Emmauel Lewis on Feb 5th, 1984.

Michael was smiling in the ambulance, leaving the hospital just a few days later although he was said to have suffered 2nd degree burnings.
Michael was in Brotman facility before the accident.

Being perceived in this "wigged" way afterwards opened
- freedom to walk the streets not wearing the recognizable wigs and not hiding behind a surgical mask (but behind a professional realistic mask like maybe one of these:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
- security to use decoys with the brand outfit (wig, shades, surgical mask) whenever required.

Michael had natural hair that would not need to be hidden - except for other purposes when necessary.

Blessings.

MJ was not wearing a wig at the Grammys 30 days after the "accident":

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions