GraceTopic starter

Charlie Sheen
I'm Gonna Watch My Own Funeral

8/6/2011 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login hasn't just come to terms with his death on "Two and a Half Men" -- the actor tells TMZ, he'll be CELEBRATING it ... with his very own at-home screening of Charlie Harper's funeral next month.

The Warlock tells us, “I will be watching You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, attended by my fake ex-girlfriends, from my very, very real movie theater, with my very real hotties in tow."

As we previously reported, the new season of "Men" kicks of on September 19th You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login -- and every memorable chick Harper ever banged on the show will be attending.

Still winning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Very interesting isn't that the day before MJ trials start on the 20th September!!? And the words they choose to use "CELEBRATING" and at thr end "still wining" makes you wonder what is going on!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
We discussed it many times before and I feel like there's something fishy with Charlie too. He can be in the "Knows About the Hoax" list.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Apparently hoax is contagious. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

This reminds me of the episode of the Golden Girls, sofia wanted to see how everyone would react and how everyone would  talk about her if she would die. .. Well everyone was suppose to know that she was alive  but Rose, did not tell anyone that Sofia was alive... She forgot all about it.. This reminded me of Charlie Sheen..  lolol/ I think he is losing it..

Like Purelove said, it could be he is in it, but why him? I don't see him very close to Michael..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
I don't think Charlie has anything to do with it, but TMZ is reporting the story with subtle references to Michael.............hmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

Chinbie

This reminds me of the episode of the Golden Girls, sofia wanted to see how everyone would react and how everyone would  talk about her if she would die. .. Well everyone was suppose to know that she was alive  but Rose, did not tell anyone that Sofia was alive... She forgot all about it.. This reminded me of Charlie Sheen..  lolol/ I think he is losing it..

Like Purelove said, it could be he is in it, but why him? I don't see him very close to Michael..

YES AGREE!
I have no knowledge that  Charlie Sheen is close fd w/ michael
if it is . it must be so reason in it!
with love!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think Charlie has anything to do with it, but TMZ is reporting the story with subtle references to Michael.............hmmm
My thought also! lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really can't see MJ and Charlie Sheen as friends. If anything, Michael would want to find Sheen some professional help. I don't believe that the media are sabatoging Sheen's character. I think Sheen is truly losing it. The media is just making it worse by printing these awful stories about him. I think Sheen needs good, private professional help to get his life back on track. He looks extremely crazy and I am worried about him...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don’t care what people say about Sheen, he is a genuis.  I love him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

isn't there some saying about genius being one spep away from insanity. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

I really can't see MJ and Charlie Sheen as friends. If anything, Michael would want to find Sheen some professional help. I don't believe that the media are sabatoging Sheen's character. I think Sheen is truly losing it. The media is just making it worse by printing these awful stories about him. I think Sheen needs good, private professional help to get his life back on track. He looks extremely crazy and I am worried about him...

The media would sabotage Charlie's character to make him look crazy.  Charlie spoke out about the 9/11 conspiracy and cover-up.  They want Charlie to look insane so his views are also deemed insane. 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Grph81Yqo[/youtube]

There's a lot more videos on youtube about Charlie Sheen on 9/11 and his thoughts on the matter make a whole lot more sense than the "official" story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
MMMMM...interesting but...I agree with Scorpioncick  :) lolol/ :)

moonwalk_/
Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 02:40:56 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

The media would sabotage Charlie's character to make him look crazy.  Charlie spoke out about the 9/11 conspiracy and cover-up.  They want Charlie to look insane so his views are also deemed insane. 

There's a lot more videos on youtube about Charlie Sheen on 9/11 and his thoughts on the matter make a whole lot more sense than the "official" story.

Exactly Andrea. Charlie is a very clever man and he knows what's going on! That is the reason why they are trying to stain him like they tried to do to Michael.

And we do not know who Michael knows personally. Probably the two met and know each other and probably Michael told him about his plans, who knows.
Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 02:43:13 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Exactly Andrea. Charlie is a very clever man and he knows what's going on! That is the reason why they are trying to stain him like they tried to do to Michael.

And we do not know who Michael knows personally. Probably the two met and know each other and probably Michael told him about his plans, who knows.

It is true, and the fact that this TMZ involved somehow in the hoax not to stop being a tabloid of shit that to discredit and to joke of the people

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions