~Souza~Topic starter

After having to deal with technical stuff of the forum and other things that kept me from the actual hoax, I finally had the chance now to make a new video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlM1ePZS4qs[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Awesome video Souza, I was wondering just the other day when you would come out with another "Meet the Family" video.  There are so many contradictions between what La Toya said in the "early days" of the hoax and what she records as her official account of June 25th in her book.  I hope non-believers are noticing that too because I'm sure a lot of them have read the book as well!

One thing about the video though, if you can edit it Souza, is I sometimes had trouble hearing what La Toya was saying over the song playing.  :| ::P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Bravo, Bravo Souza, very well done. One thing puzzles me how come a fan has joe jackson phone number? I am a fan of Michael and I do not have Michaels phone number and neither Joe's nor the family.. This I always found very strange..  Oh yeah boy does La Toya contradicts her self sooooooo much it is incredible.
Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 10:29:54 PM by all4loveandbelieve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

_Anna_

It's unbelievable. I haven't seen in my whole life someone to make up so much BS, in that part with taking samples, lifting the body, it's macabre to go into this,but there's no way that could be possible.

To me, she's covering Michael or she's really a pathological liar. And with all this BS, how can I believe that her other stories are true? I simply can't take anything as truth from her. If she can make up such stories, if she can hyperbolize things to such extent, how can I believe a WORD from her other stories? If a person can create SO MANY thriller Oscar worthy stories, most likely that's her way of doing it. With me, I can't take her abuse stories as true either, as they can be hyperbolized and exaggerated to the same extent. I swear I can't.
Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 12:35:55 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's unbelievable. I haven't seen in my whole life someone to make up so much BS, in that part with taking samples, lifting the body, it's macabre to go into this,but there's no way that could be possible.

To me, she's covering Michael or she's really a pathological liar. And with all this BS, how can I believe that her other stories are true? I simply can't take anything as truth from her. If she can make up such stories, if she can hyperbolize things to such extent, how can I believe a WORD from her other stories? If a person can create Oscar thriller-worthy stories, most likely she is used to that. With me, I can't take her abuse stories as true either, as they can be hyperbolized and exaggerated to the same extent. I swear I can't.

Anna, you are absolutely right, I am not angry at her for lying to protect her brother, but for cry out loud, be consistant, say the same BS NOT DIFFERENT BS everytime she opens her mouth. When you lie, you need to remember what you say, because people are not stupid we will catch up.. I don't understand, first it was Jermaine putting his foot in his mouth, now it is LaToya.. I do not see any of the other siblings doing interviews.. This is getting really out of hand..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

_Anna_

To me, she's covering Michael or she's really a pathological liar. And with all this BS, how can I believe that her other stories are true? I simply can't take anything as truth from her. If she can make up such stories, if she can hyperbolize things to such extent, how can I believe a WORD from her other stories? If a person can create Oscar thriller-worthy stories, most likely she is used to that. With me, I can't take her abuse stories as true either, as they can be hyperbolized and exaggerated to the same extent. I swear I can't.

Anna, you are absolutely right, I am not angry at her for lying to protect her brother, but for cry out loud, be consistant, say the same BS NOT DIFFERENT BS everytime she opens her mouth. When you lie, you need to remember what you say, because people are not stupid we will catch up.. I don't understand, first it was Jermaine putting his foot in his mouth, now it is LaToya.. I do not see any of the other siblings doing interviews.. This is getting really out of hand..
Let alone the fact that she talks about her "dead" brother as if she writes a novel. Maybe it's just me who cannot, for God's sake, understand how can you write and create a book relating about the most macabre things about your brother's death (if I take the situation as being true). To go to such extents, morbid details, she sounds as she enjoyes writing that, and for me is impossible to understand this. Maybe I'm different and others can do that. But with me, I love and respect wholeheartedly the ones I love, and there's no way I would make such things public. No way.

She's clearily lying, but myself, having been lied to and hurt many times by fame-grabbers, money-grabbers, I don't see her reasons yet. Either she's lying because she covers Michael (she has a job in it and Michael is behind it) or she's hyperbolizing and making up stories to keep herself in public's eyes, for fame, attention.
Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 01:03:52 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Maybe that is the point of the whole exercise. To finally see just how much crap and illogical ASSumptions the public will swallow before finally waking up that something is way off here. And so far, the force fed diet of crap is still not making the mass majority choke on their media diet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Another informative video!

I was thinking that Michael's body about 10 weeks dead might look something like here, and if that's the case then LaToya is correct--he is beautiful! ;))

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe that is the point of the whole exercise. To finally see just how much crap and illogical ASSumptions the public will swallow before finally waking up that something is way off here. And so far, the force fed diet of crap is still not making the mass majority choke on their media diet.

I was thinking the same thing. If any of the family members stated the same thing every time they opened up their mouths we wouldn't think anything of it. The fact that something differs every time they speak SHOULD speak volumes to anyone that is actually paying attention. I stated it before when people were going on a little tantrum about Janet in the beginning. I think all of the family members have their role even if it differs from what we believe they should be doing/saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

suspicious mind

Souza that song choice was perfect :D penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Again very good video Souza!Thank you  respect/
 It's incredible what we are told ..... Latoya  afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

I was thinking the same thing. If any of the family members stated the same thing every time they opened up their mouths we wouldn't think anything of it. The fact that something differs every time they speak SHOULD speak volumes to anyone that is actually paying attention. I stated it before when people were going on a little tantrum about Janet in the beginning. I think all of the family members have their role even if it differs from what we believe they should be doing/saying.

Ditto. I wrote elsewhere the same thing you guys wrote here. It is not only Latoya who contradicts herself. It is the entire family. Janet was saying different places about the time she heard of the "death". They do it on purpose. Remember these contradictions are also what make us believe more in the hoax. And I can NOT believe how non-believers still do not realize any of these inconsistencies. What did they drink? lol

Thanks for the video Souza. It is a very good one that shows the inconcistencies Latoya made.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great work, Souza!!  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Ditto. I wrote elsewhere the same thing you guys wrote here. It is not only Latoya who contradicts herself. It is the entire family. Janet was saying different places about the time she heard of the "death". They do it on purpose. Remember these contradictions are also what make us believe more in the hoax. And I can NOT believe how non-believers still do not realize any of these inconsistencies. What did they drink? lol

Thanks for the video Souza. It is a very good one that shows the inconcistencies Latoya made.

Great points guys. Also, there could be a bigger message beyond this MJ case. Other major stories do not add up either and we've been noticing that with the 33 Miners story to the Osama Bin Laden being killed. The media makes a lot of statements that do not add up upon further inspection. And it also proves once again that the mainstream media is not doing their part with researching and investigating the case fully, similar to what they did in 1993 and 2005 with the allegations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

~Souza~Topic starter

Off topic, but about those Navy Seals that allegedly caught Osama Bin Laden: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's in Dutch, so you should use a translator. How convenient...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions