Hy I didnt knew where to put this,so I hope is ok!!!!We all know Michael's birthday will be very soon,so let's celebrate that day, by listening his music,24 hours, on Mjtunes party/ penguin/.If someone wants to sent a  audio message to Michael ,please fell free to do it,and everyone will hear,OMG I'm so excited bounce/  penguin/!!!!

Come and join us for the annual Michael Jackson Day Celebration on August 29, 2011.

The event will be held at MjTunes.com - Michael Jackson Ultimate Radio, and everyone is invited without exception.

Bring everything your heart desires: your favorite drinks, food, birthday cakes, confetti, balloons, your best headphones and so on...

et's eat, drink, and listen to our favorite songs by one of the best artists that ever walked this planet, The True and Eternal King of Pop - Michael Jackson!
Let's have fun and be merry, for this special day deserves it!

Don't forget to check back with us regularly for more details on the upcoming show and its schedules.

We're looking forward to seeing you all on August 29.

MjTunes Radio : MjTunes Presents - Michael Jackson Forever 2011 Celebration

* Remember that you can record your special audio message and we will broadcast it during the show.
To record an audio message you should register an account on MjTunes.com, or log in if you already have one, and use your personal audio recorder that can be found in your Account Settings.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LOVE
Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:53:04 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions