They may have lost their famous father more than two years ago, but Michael Jackson's children are clearly determined to keep his memory alive.

Prince, 14, Paris, 13 and nine-year-old Blanket today unveiled artwork by the singer, donated to the Children's Hospital, Los Angeles.
They were joined by their aunt LaToya and grandmother Katherine to the ceremony which saw 13 pieces of artwork containing personal tributes from the singer's children.The pieces were all signed by the late King of Pop and included a photograph of himSketches included one of Mickey Mouse, a throne and a drawing of Jackson icon Peter Pan.
There was also a drawing of his famous moonwalkHis children, whose faces were once so long hidden by their protective father, seemed relaxed in the public eye.
Fast growing teenagers Prince and Paris towered above LaToya and Jackson's mother Katherine who wore a bright orange jacket.
Prince looked grown up in a all black outfit and kept a pair of sunglasses on throughout the ceremony.
Paris wore a peach coloured top under a white waistcoat, while her aunt LaToya sported a boxy white jacket over slim fitting trousers.
The works were donated by Brett Livingstone-Strong, an artist and friend of Jackson's.
'I think if Michael was here today, he would be so thrilled,' he told the assembled guests'I believed his talent flowed over to become an incredible artist himself. He often dreamed of having an exhibit.'
The children had written some personal messages on the paintings, with Blanket penning a note which read: 'My father's art and music always make everyone happy.'
It ended with a poignant: 'I love you daddyThe singer's sister, La Toya said she thought the art will bring joy to children at the hospital.
'You look at this, it makes you happy,' she said at the ceremony.

'They’re whimsical, they’re magical and there’s just joy and peace.
'I know that when you see this and the kids see it, it will bring some type of joy to them, and at the same time, I know it will bring joy to my brother as well.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great upbringing shows in the kind and beautiful things that children do.   bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Latoya said: I know that when you see this and the kids see it, it will bring some type of joy to them, and at the same time, I know it will bring joy to my brother as well.

Of course it WILL Latoya. ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions